Why does God allow for kids to get cancer?

Why does God allow for kids to get cancer?

Attached: 1549861902886.png (1795x1795, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5e5oPIHnHQs
youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI
youtube.com/watch?v=WxuYNbHoyl0
youtube.com/watch?v=JHgoDeAio0o
youtube.com/watch?v=AqEPKbvDvNc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death is fun

Because they were born in sin, have you even read the bible retard?

Attached: 8A00E0D8-E37D-4487-B397-AD8F4B5FCDA9.gif (300x273, 126K)

dark humour

Because there is no God you fucking twat.

Karma, nigger. They sucked ass in the previous life.

if god allowed the holocaust does that make god based?

The kids have something wrong with their genes or they ate nothing but sugar out of the womb. Kids should be fed raw meat to develop a proper jaw and immune system.

BECAUSE THEY MIGA

they were born with jewish 'souls'

lol honk honk

Attached: 5.jpg (590x470, 76K)

this lol
they were literal hitlers in previous lives

He doesn't.

Satan corrupted this world and now is in control. Satan allows kids to get cancer.

Better them than me

T.Eternal Shitposter. Never change Ausbro...Never change

Attached: 1554279780313.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Oh ok well could God stop Satan from giving them cancer?

Attached: 1552566050951.png (213x285, 118K)

God likes pesticides sprayed on the roadsides where kids play. As does the modern world.

god says "ask and ye shall receive," so these kids really should just pray for the cancer to go away.

Because the only retards who believe that a supreme being must be 100% benevolent are liberal faggots. Their delusions that convince them that they can literally tax their way to a utopian paradise are the same failures that make them think that God could only do good and that he'll intervene before bad can ever happen.
Dumbasses.

Because their mothers masturbated while pregnant. Fucking whores.

Cancer is caused by industrialization. To get rid of it entirely you would have to get rid of all technology

Satan was a term invented in 1500s. Cancer is older than that

God gave man free will to do what they wanted and they listened to Satan instead of him.

Satan's original lie is that man can become God.

God is going to intervene when a man believes he has become God. That time will be when the Antichrist rises, who will be Satan in human form. He will bring about peace between Israel and the Arab nations, and eventually call himself God.

>Satan allows kids to get cancer.

Why is God waiting til Armageddon to kick satan's butt, couldn't he do it now?

Satan means adversary, you are playing semantics. By Satan, the adversary, I mean Lucifer, or the Devil.

Because nations keep sinning and turning their backs on God so he gives them over to the poison of the devil

God already intervened and saved you through Yeshua (Jesus). You won't see him until this happens:

Maybe all children with cancer are actually NPCs and have no subjective experience at all, existing solely as part of the environment designed to test if the real people are going to live righteous lives or not. Also it might be the case that children with cancer have some of the most desirable / least fucked up lives where their suffering is all literal and stacked in the first few years, so they deal with pain and nausea and it's pretty bad but then they go straight to heaven with little or no temptation or psychological suffering beforehand.

Imagine being an omnisicent, omnipotent, omnibenevolent entity and still creating people who will suffer for eternity
>but muh free will!!
Free will cannot coexist with an all-powerful, all-knowing being

Attached: 1553476989171.jpg (550x462, 56K)

Matt.24
[1] And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
[2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.
[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
[10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[25] Behold, I have told you before.
[26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
[27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[28] For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
[32] Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
[33] So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
[34] Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
[35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
[36] But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
[37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[38] For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
[39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

[40] Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
[41] Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
[42] Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
[43] But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
[44] Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
[45] Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
[46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
[47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
[48] But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
[49] And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
[50] The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
[51] And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Because god is satan we live in hell

monotheism is shit tier, just above atheism

Attached: rel.jpg (1767x704, 377K)

God doesn't "allow" anything of the sort... Many know of the Cancerous Deception that exists! Check false mastectomy diagnosis with surgeries if you want an example, tens of thousands of mutilated tho otherwise healthy women and girls... Hospitals are death, take it with a grain... Quack, Quack!

>he still thinks this isnt hell
you see anything good out there bud? i dont

God is a metaphor for the [laws/nature of the] universe. The universe doesn't give a fuck about your suffering, it's on you to overcome it. That's what it means to be judged.

Attached: 1553918184428.jpg (3276x3173, 1.94M)

Because there is no god, just the illusions mankind places in dominion of what they cannot control.

This is how universe works .

Yeah dummy. God wants his creation to love him but wants it to feel genuine. He could have created robots programmed to worship but wheres the fun in that? So he gave people the choice.

How could god allow something that didn’t happen?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-005238.png (1280x720, 313K)

>athiest cope

Impure thoughts.

Check out open theism. I don't understand how God could be real. Life is suffering but that's just a taste once you die you'll be tormented forever because you didn't believe. Psh ok What about the option of not playing this stupid game?

Attached: creation.gif (320x225, 1.76M)

God likes souls. He always needs fresh ones.

your life is sad

Then he could have created only the people who would use their "freewill" to love and worship him and not bother creating the rest so he wouldn't be "forced" to send them to hell.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-221802.png (1280x720, 620K)

honk

I will support that gentleman. Wars against inscrutable, unknowable gods will make us legends!

Because there is no god, nobody controls the show, it's just your brain playing tricks on you. Your brain is literally working hard to make sure the imaginary narrative continues to make sense to you.

Yeah, I know it's hard to accept. You still haven't grown up, you still don't accept life as it is. You still need to rationalise everything to make sure your bubble doesn't get burst by the slightest element that challenges your whole imaginary worldview.

Most people actually are incapable of liberating themselves from the mental shackles that have been instilled in them by their culture and society.

Attached: no god.jpg (800x960, 60K)

Because they didn't donate enough to Israel!

Cause fuck them kids! I got me!

Meant to quote:

Did a talking snake tell that to you? Or was it a 3 day old Jewish zombie? Unbelievable that in 2019 people still believe in a bronze-age fairytale

maybe it’s funny

Because death and suffering are temporary.

Simple we dont live in the paradise anymore, our fathers got expeled from it and now we live in a ocean of "tears", free but not free from another men. By the way God allows satan do their shit in this world because people allow degeneracy and unholiness to spread, so stop being a fucking degenerate.

Yeah whatever I'm fan of either of them desu

Attached: 17.jpg (1000x1485, 427K)

My theory:

>Cancer is still caused by unknown variables
>In the future, time travel is discovered to allow for a finite number of years to go back in the past
>In order to destroy future Mao's/Stalinists from rising, time travelers go back in time to alter the timeline
>Using future biomedical techniques, they induce cancer to these future would be genociders
>The increase in cancer is due to an increase of time travelers trying to correct the timeline as the butterfly effect causes lasting reverberations that require more usage of these time machines

They probably had it coming tl;dr.

Attached: happy_birthday.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

>guise its le current year like jus get wit da timez

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Because he's an angry and vengeful motherfucker.

If God is real, I don't think he really gets that involved.

Idk though, cuz that kind of contradicts what we know about Christian God... Which option is the least degenerate?
>having unfounded faith in the Christian God despite lack of evidence, and actual reason just to because my family believes it.
>Being agnostic and thinking theres probably a god of some kind, but he doesn't bother with us.

I've been sitting on the fence for like 5 years now, because I don't want to go to Hell, but if this short life really is all there is, I don't want to waste it stressing out about nonexistent punishment, and being a slave to a figment of my imagination.

Is it blasphemy to even say that?

He just does it for teh lulz

>God already intervened and saved you through Yeshua (Jesus).

The trinity was added into the bible by jews you universalist cuckold.

Yes, but you are just confused.
youtube.com/watch?v=5e5oPIHnHQs

Watch these videos, get some laughs and listen to what is said because you will indeed go to hell if you don't repent right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI
youtube.com/watch?v=WxuYNbHoyl0

Also this,
youtube.com/watch?v=JHgoDeAio0o

the absolute state of atheism

Attached: atheism.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Not existing might be an impediment for his ambition to remedy that.

They agreed to it before they incarnated 99.9% of the time, but WHY is different.
Many times they agree to help the parents learn something they needed to learn, but there are infinite reasons.

God gets a kick out of seeing lil kids die.

He also enjoys making fun of midgets and manlets. He makes them inferior on purpose, so he can have a ball watching them choke and shit themselves trying to live normal lives.

Attached: 1549559367848.jpg (634x423, 47K)

Probably the same reason why he cucked Joseph and made the cuck baby known as Jesus with his virgin wife. God sure works in mysterious ways. They aren't called christcucks for nothing. I'm sure every male believer wishes that God cucks them with their wives. .

or they were just deluded to incarnate and this is a prison planet

youtube.com/watch?v=AqEPKbvDvNc

Attached: 1553528955290.gif (607x609, 388K)

Why does God not just smite us all? Why doesn't God just wipe out out all evil? Because God doesn't need to justify anything to you. Read Job.

>god makes us worship him
>god literally sets up humanity with original sin
>god constantly punishes man for not obeying him
>uses original sin, which he set us up with, as an excuse to make us worship him
God is the ultimate kike, and
Satan being the good guy is the ultimate redpill.
>Satan rebels against the tyrannical god
>Satan wants us to question god ourselves and be happy
>Satan is evil only if we take the obviously evil god's word for it
Thinking god is good and Satan is evil because is says so in the bible is pretty much like being brainwashed by CNN

he doesn't just allow for it, he gives it to them, and they should be grateful that they get to experience anything at all other than the glory of his being, because that would disintegrate their souls.

>that webm

Attached: 24354325.jpg (482x427, 75K)

Jesus Christ, fucking niggers. And they wonder why we hate them so much. I cannot imagine white adult people doing something like that.

Attached: 1553851347804.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

That's a tradition in some South American country. Good training to be stoic. Or a heart chopping aztec psycho.

A being that doesn't exist doesn't need to do anything.

I laughed.
I don't like enjoying the pain of others, but it just feels so good. Wtf is wrong with me?

update your NPC software

Because god its a pedophile who wants kids to join to him naked in the "sky"

Attached: images.png (485x443, 8K)

Because he loves the innocent so he let's them escape from this hell world.

Attached: 35436545354.jpg (600x334, 52K)

And so many people are burning in hell apparently

15% of humans are automatically controlled and aren’t born with a soul

This. He takes them away from this clown world before they have to realize how terrible it is.

Because living in a utopia creates a bunch of brainless NPC's who end up self destructing. Life is not life without hardships.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

A better topic for trolling and/or pointless debate would have been accusing god of being Evil, or a force of chaos or something along those lines.

Attached: 1553895795743.png (640x274, 109K)

god burned entire cities due to degeneracy and you're worried about someone getting cancer?

He knows all and that those who get cancer are marked for the demons

Name something funnier than cancer
protip you can’t

Attached: FFDF6631-4A8F-4F12-9111-273EF34CA344.png (1795x1795, 1.21M)

For the lulz i guess

Attached: 1544804585107.jpg (618x618, 63K)

this

also the orginal sin very important
YOU NEED JESUS

read this out loud in the pic.
Get saved and you will be saved.

Attached: 1535835535811.jpg (768x768, 91K)

>knock knock
>Who's there
>Kiddos with Cancerboo...

woops wrong file lol

Attached: sinners-prayer.jpg (1200x1176, 1.94M)

God disnt allow it. Cancer comes from radiation that happens in the after life.