What even is white supremacy? Is it just when a people who are white (ethnic majority) are racist to non whites...

What even is white supremacy? Is it just when a people who are white (ethnic majority) are racist to non whites? What if you are most entirely European in DNA and a white supremacist calls you a wog, is it still white supremacy?

Attached: End-white-supremacy.jpg (600x673, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just wanna stomp that little niggers head lmfao stupid ugly fucking nigger chimp. God I can't stand looking at those things. Inhumane creators

honestly at this point the term racist is just like nigger only for whites

>What even is white supremacy?
When two or more whites assemble and ask to be left alone.

It's an excuse to act up is what is.

White people existing is considered white supremacy nowadays. I'm sure if you asked that little girl what white supremacy is she'd have no idea.

It just niggers asking for more money and other cultures jobs and woman. Niggers like these should even exist. To dumb stupid racist ignorant and violent.

when white people speak for themselves and defend themselves at all

Good question. I'm still not sure. Is it white people that think they're better than everyone else or whites that want to rule over non-whites?

White Supremacy means you wont vote Democrat

Attached: Zionism is White Supremacy.png (2550x3300, 141K)

White supremacy is when 50% of the white population has a higher i.q. than 80% of blacks.

hows it going Rabbi?

white supremacy is the reality that doo doo browns cannot function in a white society since they are sub IQ and victim mentality.
>exception being azns who are the elves in skyrim and eat dogs

>supremacy
its in the word
its an open call to end white
niggers cant cope with their own inferiority so they openly call for the end of whites in white countries and libtards keep enabling that shit

Attached: 1552842473182.png (800x475, 224K)

It's when you teach your children to hate white people for the sake of fighting racism

White supremacy = White man with self esteem

Attached: 'White supremacist' signs declaring 'it's okay to be white' appear outside (621x460, 120K)

absolutely subversive

Ya know, you're pushing that pretty hard but it is way too bland to catch on. Just saying.

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy5.jpg (711x705, 296K)

white supremacy equals all the contributions we have made to the world. those against it want to live in mud huts and eat dung cookies.

Attached: joe-sobran-western-white-superiority-envy.jpg (500x400, 285K)

White supremacy is about genes. We are genetically superior. So this child is basically advocating genocide. Cute.

No
Fuck you niggers

Attached: It's_OK_to_be_white.jpg (1836x3264, 747K)

White supremacists are people who want their country to be a "white country" instead of accepting it as multi-racial.
To answer the second part of your question, it is only white supremacy really if the person intends it to be.

White supremacy is when whites feel like they are better than everyone else so much so there is a fringe group of incels and autists who want to murder everyone who isnt white. In the raving delusions of a recessive chimp who cant accept who he is, and where he came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

White supremacy is a white guy doing something blacks cant. Basically
>stop being better than me at things
>stop staying with your children.
>get a devorce
>quit your job and sell drugs and get shot
>and then riot over bullshit.

White supremacy is choosing success instead of embracing failure.

Choosing knowledge instead of stupidity.

THIS HERE THREAD IS BEING COMMANDEERED ON MY AUTHORITY !!!

Attached: #ButtGang.jpg (745x987, 305K)

White supremacy is not wanting the white race to die out.

Attached: 004D0B28-31E6-45BC-8931-FA788E2FAB53.jpg (684x960, 126K)

look at what supremacy, then put the word white in front of it.

If one ethnic group is the majority of a nation, they by default have supremacy. it goes for any nation.

thai people have supremacy in thailand over other ethnicities etc..

its basically just anti white racism and minorities whinging because they cant handle another people running the show.

>t. shitskin

Attached: BCD583D1-9CBE-462E-9CD8-C5A12D9243B2.jpg (456x599, 81K)