What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Attached: redding-vicinity-map.jpg (393x435, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gctMJhFezE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8kZuxfcXU
lemurianconnection.com/category/about-mt-shasta/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pure concentrated degeneracy

Best part of California

Attached: 1534659643136.jpg (460x428, 39K)

meth

homeless people

Attached: Redding, California 03.jpg (1434x1076, 465K)

volcano with a secret military base

Attached: Mount Shasta, California (2018).jpg (1536x864, 418K)

Too many trees.

This is heresy.

Wanamingos

Insurance scam on a epic level

Wow, you suck

Send us your weak and unwilling to work.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-03 at 7.53.38 PM.png (568x490, 146K)

Redding is full of tweakers.
All those green areas around it are the most beautiful part of California. Redwoods are amazing.

The price of an office visit?

Not much, we mostly just hate the rest of the state and wish SoCal hadn't killed the logging industry

go on

how can you say this?

Attached: Redding, California homeless 03.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Attached: Redding, California homeless 02.jpg (1600x1200, 191K)

Attached: Redding, California homeless 04.jpg (960x720, 69K)

northern california is very red and all of it has voted to succeed from california and form jefferson
very beautfiul
LOTS of based/redpilled women with traditional values
Redding is kinda of a shit hole. find smaller towns in nor cal
very beautiful
basically a white ethnostate
not very populated
not many job oppurtinites
some hippies/methheads though
very libertainian

no
this
no leaf
it depends
it depends
this

Attached: Redding, California homeless 05.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Attached: Redding Tent City, California.jpg (1200x900, 388K)

*outside of SF/oakland/Sac/lower bay

Attached: Redding, California homeless 06.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Attached: Redding, California homeless 07.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Isn't there some cult there?

I'm starting to think that there are just more homeless everywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gctMJhFezE

Yes, but on the west coast, every town along I-5 has a tent city.

Attached: i-5-traffic-road-map.gif (672x661, 272K)

Oroville watches....

And waits

Attached: histGraphNormals.gif (600x900, 27K)

I used to drive by that intersection every day on my way back home from my stocking job at the Target. It's a trip to see it posted on Jow Forums.

best water I ever drank was from the spring bubbling up through the gravel at the top of Panther meadow on Mt. Shasta.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8kZuxfcXU glad to see its back flowing . It had stopped for a while

Attached: glowing.jpg (762x537, 216K)

Cityslicker detected

$200 railroad, but dont buy it, it's a scam

Only good things that have come out of California are Nixon and Reagan

lemurianconnection.com/category/about-mt-shasta/

I have been all over California it’s shit deserts lots of Mexicans working the wine fields and carrots avocado and banana not much going down honestly the country side is depressing and lonely

Mt. Shasta Crazies, new age weirdos, homeless dope fiends, meth'd out hillbillies,fat white people, illegal beaners , etc... But there are Beautiful mountains and forests and Mt. Shasta and all the lakes but beware of UFO's and Bigfoot sightings are reported frequently . Be careful in the forests the two legged beasts are the most dangerous.

How is Eureka? Also how is the area compared to any OR that is not Eugene or Portland? I think the original Jefferson plan included southern portion of OR

>Reagan
>good
what

Eureka is a quiet shithole. Dirty streets, heroin addicts, claustrophobic etc. Lots of nice forested areas around, but it doesn't even remotely compare to coastal oregon, I drove the 101 front to back recently and it simply blows me away how put together and clean oregon is. Outside of major cities, their gov. does a pretty good job.

Southern Oregon and Northern California are very similar. Beautiful area, okay people, but the cities like Grants Ass and stuff suck. Ashland is nice, and Klamath Falls is okay from what I hear.

Attached: Ashland, Oregon.jpg (2000x1000, 894K)

You're retarded.
t. southern Oregon

Mt. Shasta is a known mystic location. In general, people should keep the fuck away.

>best part of the worst shithole in the country
nice achievement

tell me why I'm wrong, I'm not from there. It can't be that it's not beautiful.. so the people aren't okay? Grants Pass is wonderful? Ashland is hell? I can understand if you tell me Klamath Falls sucks, too.

Attached: Klamath Falls, Oregon 02.jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

Redding is a fucking shithole. I grew up in Sac and I know most people would consider that a shithole, and in many places they would be right, but Redding is fucking terrible

drove through that area when i visited america a few years back, pic related.
lots of shirtless meth heads riding bicycles on the freeway like in australia, but it was otherwise nice and i would live in the mountains in that area or something.
it reminded me a lot of victoria.

Attached: 20170820_134405.jpg (1512x954, 205K)

hey buddy, no parking

fucc the police

Attached: 683568356.jpg (2048x1972, 270K)

>some hippies/methheads though
Drugs are becoming a huge problem here. Even the smaller towns are being increasingly affected by the epidemic.

Super fucking hot in the summertime, last time I was there in July it was 108 F. It's all mostly blue-collar and conservative. It's not very pretty there, but in the mountains surrounding it are very beautiful

fire

This.