How long before LOTR is condemned and banned as a White Nationalist manifesto?

I will give the over-under spread at more than two years but less than five. The Leftist Identitarians are coming for EVERY manifestation of art and literature which even hints that it is OK To Be White, or that remotely paints any white person as a positive or capable role model.

Tolkien will be slandered as a racist, they will push for bans, and they will achieve them in some places if not universally. My bet is on some publishers to cave to the pressure and pull the books from their catalog, and some school libraries to ban them as well.

Attached: the-lord-of-the-rings-fellowship-of-the-rings.jpg (1000x1561, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15s-xDiLzGo
youtube.com/watch?v=rB8dxgFI0vg
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will just remake it shittily with a nigger aragorn

Damnit... I think they re already doing this, right?

Only a nigger retard could see racism in Lord of the Rings. Finding racism in LOTR is actually racist.

Lmao, I just rewatched the trilogy. There were very few parts where I couldn't apply the movie to current racial truths. Europeans with culture and peaceful, successful society versus third world low IQ hordes led by two Jews lmao

Can we accelerate this somehow?

Attached: 40B68780-B682-454D-AEF1-787706C679F1.png (725x595, 690K)

Thank god I have download all three episodes in UHD 4K.

Tolkin was a legit racist man, its just "not acceptable" now

Most everyone in his time was. If LotR truly reflected his belief it'd be lame and dull. Without knowledge of his racial opinions one wouldn't know. His biggest influences were the many cultures England was influenced by from Germanic to Roman to Celtic. Most of the villains were based on Anglo Saxon description of Celts in their poetry.

Literally best movies ever made in my opinion. And the books are even better. And I'm not even white.

Exactly right user, if they make this amazon series about racism or sexism or anything like that I'm going to lose my shit

Amazon has a serialized remake in the works that they plan to drag on for a few years. From all accounts it's going to be very diverse.

Anything they can't scrub from our social consciousness they'll just remake in their image.

I'm so thankful these movies were made when they were. Any later and we would have been in SJW hellscape. LOTR trilogy is the last stand of whiteness on film.

>tfw whites can't celebrate their culture and only began looking at it racially when craptivist leftists began virtue signaling and projecting whatever they want onto whites
feels like bad, they will never take tolkien from us

Read Annals of the Kings and Rulers. Based Tolkien explains how the bloodlines have been watered down. The truth hurts.

>if they make this amazon series about racism or sexism or anything like that I'm going to lose my shi
Why even watch it? It's going to suck ass and you and I both know it, too!

This is really funny, because no-one in the books is described by colour.

Only preserved in the kingdoms in exile in the North.

LOTR, both the books and movies, is unironically among the peak art works of white civilisation. Last great work untainted my modern times

By*

Read the chapter "The Ride of the Rohirrim". One of the best pieces ever written in the English language.

/thread

I can't recall... but you may be right.

It would be difficult because the average person is incapable of discerning a jew from a "Christian". So essentially what you are asking people to do is discriminate on the basis of religion, and not on the basis of assignable physical charcteristics. Because America has forgone nationalism in favor of multiculturalism this becomes impossible. The only reason Hitler was successful is because jews were not Germans. Because jews were not Germans they are an easily identifiable out group. The German people are not jewish therefore jews don't belong in Germany. Simple in a nationalistic society.

Watch this video. In this video an interviewr wanders the streets of israel and asks isreali jews random questions. The questions are not important. It is the appearance of the people that is of interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=15s-xDiLzGo

In a multiculturalist society the average person is incapable of discerning between themselves and others who may look like them.

This is what happens when you substitute nationalist ideology for multiculturalism. Or when you replace the concept of "American" with the concept of White. Asking people to hate on the discriminate of religion won't accomplish anything because firstly most people aren't overtly religious, not even the "jews" themselves, and secondly jews for the most part appear White. You can make comments on the internet and believe you are accomplishing something but the in real life translation would be ineffectual, because people actually have no comprehensive basis for discrimination.

Racist in what way?

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8dxgFI0vg

Attached: 3022u5j9v3vz.jpg (663x466, 61K)

I'm not sure. They're already approaching the speed of light.

It's fucking blasphemy and sacrilege and we let them get away with it

>black gimli
>ayo you cracka elf hol up
>dis nigga has short legs
>hol up

The bluerays haven't been released in 4k.
Also it's questionable they will because CGI was rendered in 1080p.
The best you can do is download 1080p blueray remux.

yeah, it's an upscaled version.

Lmao

nah you're just paranoid, if they will touch these movies I will personally start gassing

>gandalf the huwite

Attached: Gandalf the Huwite.jpg (400x400, 28K)

negative 1 year and 4 months

Well they already started with Twilight Zone. They get to LOTR pretty soon

Shite film though

Im ok with haradrim being black. But when you present a medieval world with black and white people living among each other as though they were kin.. That isnt believable or realistic in any way.

reminder that tolkien claimed LOTR was based on factual accounts. heard he had access to secret library in oxford?

Why are the movies so God damn white?

As a gamer, I find my race only represented among the ''evil'' peoples of Middle-Earth. This is wrong. Why must Galadriel be so fair and light? When I see her represented as ''good'', I am reminded of my dark complexion and my inferiority.

Attached: galadriel.jpg (824x485, 50K)

They don't have to political capital to touch Tolkien yet. It will be awhile, if ever that they will have the ability to do so. If they go in too early it will blow up in their faces.

Never, because Tolkien was a leftist. Marx and Ché were extremely racist, yet this is ignored, too.

Tolkien was wonderfully racist. And it comes through in LOTR.
A fine man.

>Why are the movies so God damn white?
GoT is white too and SJWs love it. It's not that easy.

Yeah but the orcs in GoT are the good guys

>because Tolkien was a leftist.
Haha. Dearie dear.
He was one of the few right-wingers in the last two hundred years. I suppose you can be forgiven for not knowing what an actual right-winger looks like.

Nigger GoT is literally SJW subversion
>muh strong women
>muh incest
>muh there is no clear good and evil
>muh 6 gorillion episodes of brain fucking exactly like hearing a women endlessly talk about nothing

Anyone who has an IQ above room temperature and exposure to other races becomes a racist out of a sense of decency.

Just realized how perfectly Jared Taylor could be shopped in here.

i kek'd :D

>Why must Galadriel be so fair and light? When I see her represented as ''good'', I am reminded of my dark complexion and my inferiority.

Good. Working as intended.

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH LOTR NIGGERS

Attached: DieuLeVeut.jpg (584x920, 269K)

That's why i never watch this shit
we got all episodes of all series here, pirated & fot free but i never wanted or willing to watch GoT

The Shadow of War LOTR game released a year or two ago had a black Gondorian who by games end leaves with the Gondorian captains white daughter. It's too late, user.

No question. Critics are shitting on a solid Bonnie and Clyde move called the The Highwaymen because it doesn't "fit with the times". Too old, too white, too male. Even though it's more accurate than the famous original film Bonnie and Clyde.

The movie focuses on the guys that tracked and killed the monsters that were Bonnie and Clyde. They didn't mythologize them.

shut up you stupid dog. I'm arab and I have no problem enjoying the 10,000% northern european cast of lord of the rings. they're beautiful films that capture the true spirit of the West and of northern europe; something we rarely see in all of its wonder and honesty these days. I grew up watching arabic movies from Cairo, I know my own culture. I don't need the West to rape itself and appease me. When I watch western movies, I want to see europe and its mythological spirituality, not diversity-crammed garbage. you're probably some iranian trash floating in the sea of Scandinavia like the persian donkey you are. and yes i know this was probably satire, my reply is to all the whiny minorities on this board. fuck off

GoT is complete garbage. it's knock-off LOTR for edgy nu-adults who like seeing sex and drunkenness on TV. the story is unnecessarily dark to the point of being unrealistic and insane. it's less believable than true fantasy

who cares
so what if they talk shit
watch the movie and ignore the haters

You have to go back, Ahmed, and stop sucking white dick.

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works

>Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?

My Master Sauron the Great bids thee welcome

Attached: 1553298588689.jpg (605x447, 77K)

I always thought the 'Nationalist' mattered more than the 'White' in this case:

1. Tolkien was asked about the racial undertones of some of his work (Numenoreans interbreeding with common humans, etc.), and said that the Numenoreans' problem--leading to the Downfall--was less about racial mixing then it was about loss of faith. Eru Iluvatar (aka God) was revoking the special grace the Men of the West enjoyed, making them less and less powerful and long-lived, because in their corruption they were forgetting the Valar and slowly turning to evil.

2. The Nationalism part seems to be even more explicitly verboten in media--I would LOVE an adaptation that properly included 'The Scouring of the Shire' from the books: The epilogue where the hobbits come home and find a wicked warlord (a diminished Saruman, though they don't know that at first) has subverted and conquered the Shire through collectivism and brute force--our heroes see that reason and negotiation are useless for this, and initiate a revolt to take back their home. Seems no one will ever include THAT little chapter, for some reason...

no doubt there will be a diversification remake soon. i recently witnessed a fancy panel debate on the topics of responsibilities of the artist and the artist consumer at my uni where all the panelists agreed that LOTR was racist and that Kanye was a very evil and dangerous man. the audience clapped like seals.
you fuck with LOTR, it's DOTR, i say

Well Hobbit was almost all white too.

Attached: Hobbit-Crowd-1.jpg (600x310, 40K)

in that the races are clearly strong and weak at different things and often don't mix well. some are obviously more prone to violence.

they fucked every single good franchise there was
alien? fucked
star wars? raped
ghostbusters? nigger’d
even fucking doom’s getting a movie about strong girls lmfao
clown world

jesus christ you're right

How long before it's remade so It doesn't look like one. It's filled with dangerous indentitarian feelings.

Yeah, never understood why Tolkien was so obsessed with Galadriel's character; up until his death, he kept revising the backstory to make her more and more perfect:

At first she was one of the young, ambitious Noldor who was wanting to see the world and carve out her own place in it. She wasn't wicked or feckless like Feanor, but wanted to be a ruler in her own right. Then, Tolkien tried to retcon all that to say that she always hated Feanor (who was apparently crushing on her?), fought against him during the battle at Alqualonde, set off to Middle-Earth on her own not under the Doom of Mandos; basically a character without flaws.

I liked the older take much better--an example that even wise, powerful, blessed people can have flaws they have to overcome. That kind of humbling lesson fit in well with her story arc, and her eventually being allowed to sail back into the West.

tl;dr - Tolkien made Galadriel into a Brie Larson character.

who cares, Tolkien should be banned

Came here to say this.

Oh, before the thread dies, wanted to recommend a Tolkien-related Jow Forums book:

The Hobbit Party: the Vision of Freedom that Tolkien Got, and the West Forgot

Highly recommended!

Attached: The-Hobbit-Party.jpg (900x1350, 317K)

When the new series starts all the review outlets will give it high praise even if it sucks, and the trilogy will likely begin getting the raimi spiderman treatment from them. Nothing explicitly saying they were racist or anything, just that they weren't that good and had too many practical effects or something.

Short of doing illegal things, there's nothing you can do. Do you happen to own Tolkein's intellectual property?

This means nothing as now you would have to assign correlations to your current perception of race to a book written in the 1940's. It would be your own bias that taints the perception of what was written in the book. Because it was a series of books not a fucking movie. I used this term for emphasis because of all the comments here most don't seem to see that LOTR is not a fucking movie. It is a series of books where the physical traits of the various races are described and defined. J.R.R. Tolkien was a White South African. This is what he has to say about apartheid. This quote is from 1925.

"If we consider what Merton College and what the Oxford School of English owes to the Antipodes, to the Southern Hemisphere, especially to scholars born in Australia and New Zealand, it may well be felt that it is only just that one of them should now ascend an Oxford chair of English. Indeed, it may be thought that justice has been delayed since 1925. There are of course other lands under the Southern Cross. I was born in one; though I do not claim to be the most learned of those who have come hither from the far end of the Dark Continent. But I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all, I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White."

Racist? Admittedly this quote doesn't absolve Tolkien of the perceived sin of "racism" but there is no racism to be found in the books without first applying interpretive bias which is actually psychotic, in the sense that you would be seeing and hearing things that aren't there.

Checked

Make it happen

Doubt it was intentional. Tolkien and Jackson just wanted to create an epic story of good vs evil/beauty vs corruption.

If that happens to align with something happening in the real world...

This. Martin wrote in the 80s as edgy counterculture to high Fantasy (achtually, medieval societies were fucked up dystopias rules by inbred perverts) and it only got popular recently.

GoT would have been a great series if Esteros didn’t exist.

there's nothing wrong with enjoying lord of the rings as it was intended, you alcoholic rat. your leader sucks islamic dick more than he should have any right to

How tolkien though of all this? Was it a (((coincidence)))? Redpill on LOTR plz

Why is that?

Kek

This

Attached: 2cb.jpg (680x349, 38K)

>good vs evil/beauty vs corruption
Isn't it heresy in this day and age to believe that some things are better or more beautiful than other things? Doesn't that shit get you mobbed and ruined, if not outright beaten and killed? Pretty sure it is.

>aragorn
You mean ARAGOON n shiet

This is now an orc posting thread

Attached: fc7.jpg (680x816, 120K)

Attached: 496.jpg (680x510, 61K)

Attached: e3d.jpg (2250x3000, 933K)

Attached: 060.jpg (680x816, 121K)

Attached: 829.png (680x783, 560K)

Attached: 2e1.jpg (639x480, 44K)

Attached: 555.jpg (640x632, 52K)

Those would be (very rare) "domesticated Haradrim"

Attached: 1546450210089.png (890x774, 834K)

Attached: a52.jpg (2250x2700, 788K)

>the story is unnecessarily dark to the point of being unrealistic and insane

Bingo. I've seen a bunch of episodes scattered around seasons because everyone around me seems to like this shit. After seeing the list of shock value tropes get formulaically checked off in the first few episodes, I could only roll my eyes when they brought in incest and castrations. Fuck GRRM and this entire shit franchise

Not movies. McKellen and Pace are literal gays, and Blanchett is a feminist. Only Rhys-Davies was openly pro-white.