DEATH FOR HOMOSEXUALITY IN BRUNEI

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

New Sharia laws in Brunei allow stoning to death for adultery and homosexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=3pqdFzwrUHM

Attached: 1554346101137.jpg (1249x1524, 1.24M)

Based

>sharia law
>new
Okay stupid. Don't believe everything liberals write. Adultery and homosexuality are novus ordo. These laws are older.

WHAT? don't they see how well it's working out in the west?? jk based af

Attached: stone.jpg (768x768, 165K)

He means new for the legal code of Brunei amigo

So Brunei has been a sultanate from 1368 until now. Public debt at 0% of the national GDP and the second highest HDI of South East Asian nations. Pretty good achievement.

Yeah. I would like to direct you to read the post again 10,000 times you 60 IQ mutt. Brunei had sharia law in the 14th century.

i really hate rainbow freaks for ruining bisexuality. sex shouldn't be politicized.

Good. LGBTs love muslims so much and hate “the white man’s culture”. Fuck em.

Fucking based
>Adultery is banned
I bet this will apply only to women.

kek op on suicide watch

Why do people even care. The country has its own culture and laws and should be able to do what it wants.

Why? And why are you laughing? Who cares if people are homosexual it literally hurts nobody and ensures degenerate dna doesn't continue

George Clooney, Ellen Degenerate and some other Hollywood fags are calling for a boycott; I hope the sultan send his goons to teach them a lesson

>muh freedom

Islam is the answer

Attached: final solution to whites.png (1775x1401, 927K)

knock knock
whose there

Time to migrate to Brunei. I hope a faggots line is waiting for me to be pushed off the ledges.

Attached: FB_IMG_1554351632049.jpg (720x960, 53K)

>Brunei
>Abode of Peace

The Sultan is trolling the fucking world

>Death for adultery

Well, there goes the entire human race.

Banning the faggots is doing God's work. The world might suck more Yiddish cock as far as the ummah is concerned.

Attached: gtfo.webm (1280x720, 795K)

You'll never see progressives in the media talk about where the idea to stone people comes from