Give the snake it’s own venom

If leftists abandon logic and reason and use emotional appeals to “argument”, should we respond the same way with images like pic related?

Attached: 7807C1DA-5D2E-4F0C-8A57-A3E3A53871B4.jpg (750x709, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncase.me/trust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's more or less what memes are doing. Just more cynicism at a world that's abandoned objective standards and less guilt tripping. The left basically owned guilt tripping and shaming an a political tactic anyway and its failing them.

>hey leftists
>remember that issue thats literally feels over reals and we cry about it constantly? #thesoulformsatconception
>what if we cried about it more but stopped even pretending it wasnt a pure fee fees issue.

You got us. How will we ever recover?

online arguments and argumemts with an audience are not about convincing the opponent, but the audience / lurkers

Attached: 1553556757992.jpg (594x393, 28K)

;_;

Attached: aborted gf.jpg (755x562, 80K)

I’m not called a necropedophile for no reason

Brought a teard to my eye desu
Have a bump, OP.

Their emotion comes from satanism
No way a liberal would empathize with something like this.

fixed that for you.

Attached: 1554369073004.jpg (750x709, 70K)

So much for the tolerant left.

I got my girlfriend pregnant last year and we made the decision to abort the child. Abortions are a good thing.

You murdered your own child, be proud of yourself!

Attached: whatRace.jpg (477x637, 44K)

We are both still going to university. A child at this point would ruin our life.

Get sterilized too . You've both proven that you are incapable of ever being good parents by killing your own child .

>That person over there is rich, not killing him and taking it for myself would ruin my life
That's exactly the same argument.

>child
>a bunch of cells
This isn't muttland, abortions are only allowed within the first 12 weeks of the pregnancy.

Attached: aborted democrat gf.png (832x782, 71K)

>You've both proven that you are incapable of ever being good parents by killing your own child
I wouldn't go that far. The Spartans killed their own children when they were weak and it worked out fabulously.
I just want them to acknowledge and take responsibility for the fact that they committed murder.

Getting a child when you can't afford or want it is just plain stupid

Women,with over an 85 IQ,get extremely emotional before,during and after an abortion . Why is that ? Because they know its not really "just a clump of cells" . they know what they really did .

>

Yea, there are many cases where it's just plain stupid to behave morally.
Pic related is also plain stupid.
It's also plain stupid to not torture prisoners of war.
And it's also plain stupid to not use poison gas in war.
And it's also plain stupid to not steal everything you can when no one is watching,
And it's also plain stupid to tip.

Attached: TankMan.jpg (330x218, 47K)

Attached: 1554179330120.png (736x1125, 446K)

Attached: 1554156682452.png (696x1118, 287K)

She didn't care too much. It was an easy decision to make for us.

>muh morality
Give me a break. I bet you're a christcuck too.

chekkked and great point user. always good to remember that.

reality is we need to return to Christ, and objective truth.

We don't need to appeal to feelings. we need to appeal to the NATURAL LAW THAT MURDER IS WRONG.

>I bet you're a christcuck too.
I'm probably the most nihilistic person in this thread right now, faggot.

No matter what you do in life, you'll now always be a murderer. A murderer of your own child, no less. The absolute pit of humanity. There's nothing lower than that.

You should have just killed yourself bucko

Kill him hans, I can't take it.

thats nice that you make your own morality!

just dont cry out for help when muhammed stabs you to death. You have no basis to say that him killing you is wrong.

It's his feelings vs yours.

Thanks for the (You)s you newfags kek. I never even kissed a girl in my entire life.

Why would you want Niggers to procreate? They as a race are struggling with the modern world as it is. More of them means more mouths that we have to feed unless you are a heartless faggot that can watch millions of (half) sentient beings die off. Africa can probably safely hold 200 to 300 million Niggers, half of them in muthuts, herding goats the other half doing menial labour in factory lines we provide. Right now we are already at a billion and growing. Their genetic disadvantage in the tech-driven post industrial world will never fix itself because it is biological, not cultural. They are made for movement, for running and fighting, for survival in the jungles and savannahs of Africa. They are actually a great people, great humour, great physicality, I really like them when they are not roaming the slums of our big cities trying to survive in a world they can't understand. Condoms and (maybe) abortions for Africa!

>wokers complain about work conditions
>sedate them like cattle
fucking jews man

ha ha i was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 5646456.png (826x909, 133K)

You're going to university bud hadn't heard of contraception? Good luck...

>She didn't care too much. It was an easy decision
Psychotics .

Regardless of my virgin situation, I would still abort a child if it fits my needs.

Gives us practice verbally breaking down the enemy .

Psychotic . See a Dr. , get some help , user .

Based Finn

Attached: SAVE_20190404_042250.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Attached: a7rdzOr_700b.jpg (500x509, 57K)

>If leftists abandon logic and reason and use emotional appeals to “argument”, should we respond the same way with images like pic related?

Snakes can't be harmed by their own venom, and do both, use passion, emotion, with logic, reason, facts

>>muh morality
You say that. But you have never ever thought about it. The fewest among the few actually do it.
When Nietzsche said, "make your own morality", it meant that you should think really really hard and then make up your own mind about what is right and wrong.
What you are doing is called "slave morality". You just parrot what the schools and media told you, and then you dare say that you don't need to follow morality.

You have killed your own child out of convenience, without even thinking about it. If you actually thought it through, and then you decide, that you are going to murder your child in cold blood. And then you accept that you are a murderer - because that is what you are - and then decide to live with that. Then it would be a whole different issue.
But what really makes me angry is how lightly the whole issue is brushed aside with slide of hand arguments that don't even deal with the issue and instead parrot buzzwords.
"lump of tissue"
"it's my body"
Deep down, you know that those are just phrases used to distract from the actual issue. But you just choose to look away.

The thing you should be most ashamed of is not of the fact that you killed your child. You did something even worse than that.
The worst thing is that you didn't even have the courage to look the consequences of your own actions in the eye. You coward.

Look at this

Too bad truth doesn't resonate too much with NPCs....

That was exactly the point.

lol

>then make up your own mind about what is right and wrong.
Everything is legitimate when it fits my personal needs. I would have no problem killing people for personal gain or fun if I could do it without repercussions.

That comment......
>reTHUGlicans
Does this fucking kike not realize that 99% of blacks vote democrat?
How do these people function..
Inb4 robotic pills..
Oy vey... fucking NANOJEWS!
It's anudda shoah!

The problem is
>IF fits my personal needs
chances are killing innocent people for fun doesn't fit your personal needs.
You should read "Crime and Punishment"

You should stop being a moralfag

these people get the ROPE

You guys already did this, you got ridiculed by smug libs in Facebook comments. I wish they'd just go away.

Just kill yourself Muhammad.

KEK

Attached: 1545840721085.jpg (500x380, 42K)

user, I have been through that phase you are in now.
You are probably a uni freshman, and you think you have figured it out. But you haven't.
The great journey does not end with "morality" is pointless. There are steps after that.
Crime and Punishment is not about Christianity or something, its the next step.

Shit, that pic gave me chills, and I'm cold-hearted sociopath.

My ex-fiancée aborted our child and told me this year after abortion. Now I completely distrust any women

Attached: 1554182820024.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Ah ok. Slow morning.

Bye, thanks for increasing future generations by removing your genes

>You are probably a uni freshman
You're wrong, I graduated almost 5 years ago.

If that's should truly be the case(which I doubt, tbqh) then it really is pitiful that you are still stuck in such an infantile mindset.

You're a slave of values and norms of society. Break free user! Break free!

>wh*te gf
>"We're like twins!"
Checks out.

I am free.
But you are not, you just think that you are, but then you act exactly as you are told anyway.
That is the difference between the two of us.

>Does what other people told him to do
>thinks he's free

Yes, that's you.

>without repercussions
Fucking pussy

I don't care about other people and do whatever I want.

>If leftists abandon logic and reason and use emotional appeals to “argument”, should we respond the same way with images like pic related?

logic and ethics are 2 independent judgement abilities. if you are talking about a question in the form of true or false then logic will work but if the question is in the form of good or bad then you need ethic.

Attached: D50479E0-4A6B-4DFA-AC52-D5E07E041ECB.png (1200x1620, 152K)

No, you don't.
Name one example when you ever did it.
And it better not be something minor like not tipping once, because you felt edgy that day.

>When Nietzsche said, "make your own morality"
retarded
morality is defined as what the community agrees upon.

No, it's not.
The Muslim community has a different morality than the Christian community.
Neither is absolute.
You can also have morality for a community of "One person"

underrated

Friendly reminder that all conservatives hate children and that the abortion whining is concern trolling.

>You can also have morality for a community of "One person"
No you cannot. Morality only exists when 2+ organisms. Morality aka Ethic is the judgement process we use to make decisions about how to interact with other humans (or animals like dogs). Morality is undefined with 1 individual. Hence hwy individualism and any axiomatic system (religion/ideology) based on the individual is boomed to fail.

>The Muslim community has a different morality than the Christian community.
>Neither is absolute.
This is correct. Logic/Reality is based on the natural world so it is an absolute. But morality is based on your race & culture and varies depending on these 2 factors: nature and nurture.

t. I'm smarter than Nietzsche or any other psodo-intellectual.

>Morality is undefined with 1 individual. Hence hwy individualism and any axiomatic system (religion/ideology) based on the individual is boomed to fail.
also optimizing for the individual creates the tragedy of commons which destroys the group.

Imagine all humans died and you were the last person on earth, and there are no more dogs or animals left.
There is still morality.
You can still think about whether it is moral to kill yourself in this situation for example.
Perhaps because you are the last human and its your duty to survive as long as you can.
Before someone retarded posts something idiotic: I AM NOT ARGUING IN FAVOR OF ANY POSITION HERE.
I am merely pointing out the fact that because this single last human has the possibility of making a moral judgment on this issue at all, morality exists with even only one person.

So you decided to take theirs

>There is still morality.
Nope.
You would die alone, in the natural world because you have no food source without other animals to eat.
Morality doesn't apply to shit like building carving rocks or mining minerals.

Burn in hell where you belong, Satan's spawn

But morality IS based on logic.

We collectively thought of a code of conduct that benefited our society most, or at least that's what is moral.
Islam by contrast has a "divine" command, their morality does not benefit all it benefits the Islamic state, therefore it has commands that are inherently immoral

It does apply to suicide.

Morality is a made up concept to control sheeple

if you have a martian or moon base. If there a moral question whether it's okay to destroy a asteroid crater to build a communications tower?
>no
Is it okay to destory a marshland to build a strip mall?
>maybe
why, because animals live there
Morality only applies to animals, not the natural world.

This would kill just about any broad probably

>But morality IS based on logic.
depends on how you define logic
if i define logic as reality / natural world then morality is completely separate as ethic / human nature.

but if we define logic as rational thought then morality is based on logic.

Hey OP I hope your girlfriend gets raped by a nigger and you're forced to bring up the baby :)

Morality is self-limitation. I can understand wanting to push morals onto others, but I can't understand wanting to live by them oneself.

That would suggest an underlying objective moral would it not?

>there's no reason to live - still not gonna kill myself because it's immoral

I hate those subjective morality guys

>Morality is self-limitation. I can understand wanting to push morals onto others, but I can't understand wanting to live by them oneself.
Morality is the rules that people follow when they interact with each other.
Another way to describe morality is culture.
These rules are always a 2 way street because you need to accept the same morals to interact with people without causing fights or arguments.
Without morality/culture, you have no ability to work with other humans.
Since the rules must be mutually agreed upon, it requires pushing them on all people.

Abortion is allowed in rape cases

>objective
>subjective

Those are grammer terms, not real philosophy terms.
>I hit the ball
I am subject / subjective
Ball is object / objective

Use inductive and deductive truth instead of objective/subjective.

Other humans are trash anyway. Just abuse them for your personal benefit

Well logic comes from the word logos meaning the word or speech, obviously I mean that.

The other would be matter, as I take as a priori that ethics is metaphysical it can't be matter.

Do you retards actually believe this shit? 99% of you fucks have no problems eating animals but you morons believe in the ridiculous and utterly unproven concept of "soul" and that aborting a foetus (it's not a fucking child) is somehow morally wrong, because your dumb fuck pastor at church told you?

Lemmie guess, mutilating your children via circumcision is also okay for you?

What if your wife gets raped. Are you going to look after the rapists baby like it's your own? Like fucking hell you are.

Pro lifers are the weakest breed of humans. You cunts always cry about freedom. Make your own mind up about your own bodies but stay the fuck out of trying to decide things for others, you hypocrites.

>Other humans are trash anyway. Just abuse them for your personal benefit
Strawman
And 2 ur a dumbass. Humans are pack animals, without other humans our evolutionary strategy falls apart.
If you abuse other humans, eventually they get rid of you because life is repeated game theory.

ncase.me/trust/

What makes other humans trash?