TUCKER EXPOSED

HOLY SHIT!!!! This flaming Vox fag just btfo of everyone who takes Tucker seriously. Tucker unironically admits to manipulating his viewer so they don't get jealous of his success.

Now watch as all the serfs come to defend the king's Castle in this thread.
>It was just sarcasm
>Tucker is covertly redpilling people
>j-just because he's rich doesn't mean he supports the rich!
What the fuck is it with Jow Forums and defending celebs like retarded liberals?
Are you all so desperate for a "leader" that you're willing to shut your eyes?

youtu.be/RNineSEoxjQ

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1639, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSuQ-AyiicA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a good chance tucker is not real identity but tar budgets identity used by CIA homo coming from apartheid: south africa, australia, new zealand, etc.

>What the fuck is it with Jow Forums and defending celebs like retarded liberals?
Jow Forums always projects. When they list the shit they hate about liberals, they are listing the shit they do themselves.

How was he BTFO here? Why are you a shill OP?

I will assume the quote under there is fake/out of context unless you provide something else.

Also Tucker is a Civcuck, what are you OP? Antifa cuck attacking a civcuck?

To add, when Tucker talks about elites, he is talking about social and cultural elites. Perfectly fine to do that. Yes, he is a capitalist shill, but he doesn't hide that either. People know that.

Fag thread by a faggot

wow, some dedicated an entire video to achieving nothing.

youtube is so great.

You're late to the party, faggot. We already hashed this out across multiple threads yesterday. The only people that are going to buy what this disingenuous lisping holo is selling are the same people that buy into Vox's visit in the first place.

Holy shit!!!! Your a huge faggot OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSuQ-AyiicA

Attached: volk.png (500x593, 348K)

Summarize what's wrong with Tucker that people weren't aware of previously. What makes Tucker not one of the better Fox News-esque commentators?

if you think that is a CIA shill or some shabot goy you are retarded

Think you have the wrong guy Lutefisk-fren. I'm firmly in the Pro-Tuck camp.

Exactly, he seems fine as in relatively fine. What are people complaing about? Seems like a antifa shill campaign against him to me

Of what he is saying, what is contra productive to people that care about preventing white genocide?

take the kennedy pill

Attached: 28514504_1563534567033202_3142920225260830552_o.jpg (1965x1474, 293K)

Ah, I see.

Have a good day at work you shill nigger.

In fairness, I'm phone posting and auto correct is making me look more retarded than normal. Probably not communicating the idea as well as I'd like to

the video suggests Tucker uses (((False Consciousness))) to pretend to represent the people while actually pushing inconsequential culture war issues to distract Americans from the dominance of capitalist elites over their government. He uses extremely selective cherry picking to do so.

why are they going so hard after Tucker, seriously like even twitters algorithm goes out of its way to show me ppl trying to bash Tucker.

>lemme use literally Marxist theory to destroy Tucker
>according to my framework that comes with unprovable assumptions, he's a fraud
>Tucker btfod!!!!!!! Lelelel
Sigh

I hate vox but agree that trump economics is mostly retarded.

I was thinking about it this morning. Obviously Tucker's ratings are skyrocketing right now and he's mopping the floor with CNN's Primetime lineup. I don't think this campaign is about eroding the support of his existing base, the people that like Tuck already are of a specific mindset. I think this is 100% about trying to scare away anyone who might be curious about what he has to say.

Because he's making an impact. Even my lifelong Republican boomer dad admitted that capitalism isn't working very well right now. I almost passed out.

OP confirmed a leftist then. If I can speak for Jow Forums, we don't care if he is really rich and 'pretends' to be "of the people". As long as his message, the effect of what he is saying, are positive, which I think they are. And that is if we accept that he is trying to sell a false message at all.

When will the right admit that they're all sexual perverts?

Attached: Tucked.jpg (858x894, 177K)

DESU tucker has been one of the more vocal voices on the right about how capitalism in its current state is not working all that well for normal people

If the left hates the right focusing on CW stuff they should stop giving the right so much CW ammunition

I think you're exactly right. Those CNN viewers have gone somewhere, and it's likely Fox. News junkies are not going to start watching CSI.

This sounds like projection you fag.

Attached: cnn mini me.jpg (417x553, 29K)

Except that's leftists projection right there you pozzed faggot.

kek

The man even took a shot at market capitalism itself , the man basically has to dance around certain topics or (((they))) will have him shot.

>muh chillun
>muh pedo
AND WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU FOR YEARS WHEN JOE "FRESH MEAT" BIDEN MOLESTED LITTLE GIRLS ON FUCKING CAMERA? FUCK YOU NIGGER

>faaaalse consciousness
>*wind chimes*
Is this supposed to be a parody of Millennial journalism?

How does him admitting to being an elitist prove anything?

Also the thing is misleading as shit lol, he could be proved wrong with all his other assertions with his interview with kikepiro. Where he was saying it was gross saying americans should be ok with all the jobs being sucked out of their hometowns.

He's attacked plenty of republicans having no backbone either.

This is literally "blame your enemies of what you are doing type shit."

Political hyper awareness was caused by faggots, jews and niggers stirring the pot too much and getting uppity.

>AND WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU FOR YEARS WHEN JOE "FRESH MEAT" BIDEN MOLESTED LITTLE GIRLS ON FUCKING CAMERA? FUCK YOU NIGGER
Sanders opposition campaign. Fuck off, Sanders proves he's the scumbag candidate this time around, he learned well from hillary...

One of the strangest and most amusing things about the left-wing shills on Jow Forums is how their bullshit always ends up backfiring and driving people further to the right.
They always try to discredit right-wing figures who have mainstream appeal, in order to drive a wedge between groups on the right or to take down the person in question (I guess?), but it never really works. It does have the opposite effect, though:
- the right-wing figures can boost their mainstream appeal by pointing to people on the far-right talking shit about them
- it drives people on Jow Forums further to the right, by implying that anyone who has mainstream appeal isn't hardcore enough
- it makes the person in question untouchable on Jow Forums, because when you have so many obvious shills attacking a person, then even legitimate criticism against the person in question will be labeled as left-wing shilling

Sometimes I wonder if the left-wing shills are simply right-wingers posing as left-wingers, in order to create outrage, boost support and drive people further to the right, considering they're one of the main forces pushing Jow Forums to the right.

>redd*t spacing
>gay post
Confirmed tranny. Clean your crotch wound, know you’ll never be a woman.

>Oy vey, time to roll out the pedo accusations. It worked on that Milo faggot it’ll work on him.

>Sometimes I wonder if the left-wing shills are simply right-wingers posing as left-wingers, in order to create outrage, boost support and drive people further to the right, considering they're one of the main forces pushing Jow Forums to the right.
This has crossed my mind more than once, user.

Something something as he strikes you

I definitely think agitprop is a thing on Jow Forums, but I've never been able to really nail down just how prevalent it is. I'm not sure what kind of standard you would even apply to get a ballpark figure for something like that.

TUCKER HAD HAIR IMPLANTS

BET YOU FEEL DUMB FOR BELIEVING HIM NOW

I don't think there is anyway to ever know. The nature of Jow Forums keeps it from being manipulated very much IMO. If you have a shit idea, you get called a faggot and everyone moves on. It's very organic.

Attached: 1547762066870.png (497x427, 377K)

>Jow Forums hates rich people
sorry you Marxist kike but we hate faggots Jews and liberals, not necessarily the rich

Attached: EB87678F-CE93-4F35-B242-F42B26BB1AA9.jpg (470x470, 70K)

>Sometimes I wonder if the left-wing shills are simply right-wingers posing as left-wingers, in order to create outrage, boost support and drive people further to the right, considering they're one of the main forces pushing Jow Forums to the right
I know I do this pretty often

OP, ranting about a loser will make you into a another loser.

Have you ever even watched his show? He's clearly not a capitalist.

I hate rich people pandering to proles in order to take advantage of them, yes.

>Unprovable
>Literally has a recording proving otherwise

Wew

yeah sure he's a rich elitist, but he still does a lot more to speak out for american workers than do the Democrats, and that's why he's popular.

The Democratic party has ditched american workers in support of diversity and globalism.

For having no backbone on what specifically? Illegal immigrants? Has he called out policies that enrich the media and politicans at the expense of the middle class? Tucker has never called out any policies that would increase his wealth.

I've noticed this before too. Especially with the religion on threads.

Umm...

Attached: bernborders.webm (790x442, 2.82M)

No. It IS millennial journalism.

>Sometimes I wonder if the left-wing shills are simply right-wingers posing as left-wingers, in order to create outrage, boost support and drive people further to the right, considering they're one of the main forces pushing Jow Forums to the right.
I’ve done it before. Mainly out of boredom, but there have been times I’ve acted to get people to think.

I am pretty sure he has readily admitted to coming from a well off background and being a part of the elite. He isn't against there being elites but he thinks the elites have an obligation to do well by the people under them.
Egalitarians don't get this kind of critique because they think levelling is the only answer. Levelling isn't any kind of answer though as complex societies demand some manner of hierarchy.

>it's this thread again
you guys are totally going to subvert Jow Forums. i mean he's the only mainstream person who criticizes the oligarchy destroying the ethnic character of america, but wtf, i hate him now.

Hahaha Rob is the left wing douchbag that started Boing Boing... nuff said. Fuck Off kike.

This sage

>Sanders
>a Democrat

user...

BREAKING: Tucker is secretly the Jow Forums terrorist Samuel Hyde!

He can't keep getting away with it!

By that logic, how many Republicans besides Trump are neocon shills?

Attached: 1527120052086.jpg (750x745, 106K)

All of them

Nigger, he is the oligarchy and funded by the Koch brothers. Are you retarded?