Britpol -

links

Attached: 2008-04-27-026.jpg (800x600, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativehome.com/localgovernment/2019/04/its-extraordinarily-bad-conservative-councillors-on-how-the-local-election-campaign-is-going.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G2KgCESjOAc
youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ORDEEEEAAAAUUUURRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

conservativehome.com/localgovernment/2019/04/its-extraordinarily-bad-conservative-councillors-on-how-the-local-election-campaign-is-going.html
>“It’s extraordinarily bad”: Conservative councillors on how the local election campaign is going
OH NO NO NO
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Shadow Brexit secretary Keir Starmer said the idea of a "confirmatory" referendum would be discussed

Its over

Attached: _106300089_e5b7afe4-a237-4531-bcfc-b1800a7ffb70.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Strong and Stable

We do not have points of order in this noble and esteemed House of Lords, sir.

conservaturds on suicide watch LMAO

THE LORD PASSED IT
BREXIT BTFO

Glasgow's a shithole, according to my father and he was born in Edinburgh.

point of order mr speaker

*disrobes*

Attached: 34343434344443.jpg (1024x748, 67K)

for fuck sake

PHWOAAAAAR, CHECK OUT THOSE JOWLS

So the EU has said in the event of a no deal BREXIT the nothing will happen with the Irish border, and now holiday makers will get visa free travel.

2 big anti no deal talking points obliterated.

Attached: 1552577566869.png (850x1021, 311K)

The gammon lords are voting on Brexit delay bill.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2KgCESjOAc

Attached: 9000.jpg (518x498, 33K)

What a fucking naughty minx she is. She knows shes wrong us, look at that grin. She wants it.

Attached: Yvette Cooper.jpg (615x410, 45K)

That was already discussed yesterday. These talks are simply a stalling practice by May to get her deal through next week. She will blame Liebour for the breakdown of the talks saying they did not compromise. It is already written.

REAL

Once heavy industry was decimated in the privitisation sell offs it really went downhill.
Its much better than it used to be in the 60's, 70's and 80's.
There's a distinct lack enthusiasm from city planners. Edinburgh has always had a distinct hatred for Glasgow.

Cringe

This one was posted first you cretin. STOP SPLITTING THE BREXIT VOTE NIGE

Attached: harry_nazi.jpg (307x409, 75K)

>HURR DURR INDUSTRY SHOUDLNT BE COMPETITIVE
Spastic

Hitchslapped

Attached: Owned.jpg (464x232, 31K)

>Yvette Cooper Clinton staff.

What are the chances Bill fucked her?

OI MATE

Attached: 078b6fcf1f.jpg (2448x3264, 1.26M)

That's not what I said faggot.

Is anyone surprised? Both parties are in for a good slap

Extremely likely. I bet he came all over her rosey red cheaks too.

No deal brexit is going to happen.

Attached: yvette_cooper_and_sso.jpg (555x370, 57K)

it's not all shithole desu, it has some lovely parts and is geographically very spread out

I was born there but have lived in the north of scotland and now i live in england, glasgow has its shitholes but it also has some very nice wealthy areas and it also has excellent museums and parks.
Edinburgh is weird to me, doesnt feel like scotland, full of starbucks and panini cafes, but still quite beautiful.

Is

Attached: 1507605737364.png (800x769, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
Limmy is a leftist nob but this video actually sums up a lot of glasgwegians quite well
>muh thatcher is to blame
i don't even support thatcher but it's amazing how some of them react if you aren't some kind of scottish nationalist, they think you MUST be a tory
THAT FUKKIN THATCHER

I’m from South Wales you newfag

>Tories dead
>Labour dead
LIB DEM SURGE

Everything is dead

fuck off south wales

Lib Dems are the Jeb of UK politics

UK heavy industry was already uncompetitive from the 1950's onwards. So, instead of modernising, it was sold off.
What wasn't put in place, was a replacement industry. Its only really in the last 20-30 years that new industries were put in place.

Peter finally got the deathblow he was looking for on the Tory party, I wonder if he's happy.

i wasnt saying you were or werent from anywhere lad

>Peter Hitchens
>happy

>t.

Attached: 1486303473605.png (1024x1024, 594K)

Yeah, post was housing estates are still unpleasant, but have improved significantly.
Nearly half of the high rises have been demolished in the last 20 years, including Red Road.

I think the way I feel about it is more in regards to them throwing benders off rooftops. I've no doubt that there are many many people who also feel disgusted by it all but it seems like the muslims have the free pass to protest at least because of their religion. Can you imagine the outrage if it was a bunch of white parents protesting outside the school? They would have every law in the book thrown at them. We live in a clown world.

God you’re boring, and stupid
Get a gf, like me
Oh wait, lol you can’t

yeh i've also noticed a big decline in the secterianism and violence, shame the barras is fucking dead now tho it had some character

>Walking to the shop with my gf, walk past a charity bin for old clothes
>Group of obviously left-wing teens/early 20s close by
>SJW-tier left-wing, not the South Wales usual Old Labour-tier
>There is a HUGE sticker on the bin with "STOP ISRAELI APARTHEID" written on it and some link to HopeNotHate or some other antifa BS on the bottom
>Peel it off in front of them
>They look at me with daggers in their eyes
>They're all stick-figure tier pansies and I'm about 4 inches taller than their toughest-looking member, who looks like his body is more % piercings than it is muscle
>Finish peeling it off, roll it into a tightly-packed small ball and drop it on the floor in front of them
>Walk off
>Hear mutters of "fascist" and "tory bastard"
>Mfw I don't even support Israel

Attached: B7093E07-53AE-4ECF-9304-D39CEECCBF05.gif (250x230, 927K)

how do you even become a lord?

Attached: 426388283.jpg (1878x721, 137K)

Gosh it's true, you really can never leave this place.

you shag kids
also, checked

Yep. Thatcher is hated up here.
Funny thing is the SNP used to be nicknamed the Tartan Tories due to their politics.
Then the far left took control. Alex Salmond was/is a Maoist FFS!

where was this wales?

its funny because they are sympathetic to hamas who fucking hate homosexuals and their liberal values, they percieve israel as -white- occupiers and that's why they hate them, meanwhile there are lebanese people with blue eyes and relaxed culture over the boarder

You've been eating a lot of pot noodles lately

Donate a lot of money to a political party.

South obviously

We are so fucked now!

Attached: screenshot-www.bbc.co.uk-2019-04-03-23-27-14-712.jpg (973x569, 446K)

Nice to know what your family thinks of you, eh lads?

Attached: 4938473726.jpg (2448x2043, 2.8M)

>the pic
cracks me up every time

Tory vote will splinter to UKIP, Brexit Party, and random independent candidates. Will also be heavily hit by abstentions. They will bleed all the non-traditional conservative voters who backed them in 2017 on the promise of delivering Brexit.

Labour vote will be split to UKIP, Brexit Party, CUK, Green. Will also have some abstentions but not as many as the Tories. They will bleed white working class voters.

Lib Dems will lose seats but are irrelevant anyway. SNP will lose a few seats, mostly to Labour. Greens will remain exactly the same.

All in all I expect the Tories to be punished more than Labour but to still have a majority of seats. UKIP might gain 1-2 seats. Labour will probably gain but mostly due to SNP intransigence and Conservative abstentions than an actual platform.

Whenever it may come, this is a Brexit election. Even if the UK is "out": it's not over. Successful parties will campaign on tearing up any withdrawal agreement and getting us more out over time. It's also a protest vote. Parliament's betrayal of the people won't go unanswered.

Thatcher was the last decent PM we had. Top bants.

Attached: 1554330585172.gif (412x332, 1.83M)

>making people vote in favour of remaining by offering them a false choice
This was their plan all along

You mean I've got the info faggot.
Lets see your GF.

I want to believe but things are totally out of our hands. Infact it's most likely now in the EU's hands.

"Authoritarian" my arse, this kike chart is biased as hell, they think you support more state powers over people just because you don't like gays and think a mother's place is at home

Attached: 5A81B7A7-4272-4AF9-8AB9-DA89F1323F49.png (484x529, 22K)

They brought it upon themselves.

No it isn't, I've never seen you so fucking mad, maybe you shouldn't LARP about eugenics when you spend your time crying in these threads about >tfw no gf and asking anons for advice on who to pay to lose your virginity to in Amsterdam you moron

Attached: 6B2D0A59-03E6-414E-BBF2-C4913A04D533.png (580x599, 369K)

That screenshot perfectly sums up everything I feel about the entire Brexit process.

I believe with absolute certainty that no deal is going to happen. Just allow yourself a tiny trickle of hope, friend.

Hola Plebbit

Reminder that if you think Mogg is based on account of his funny le posh man accent you're just as bad as lefties who believe Owen Jones is a champion of the working class because of his ""Yorkshire"" accent

He even used his son for political propaganda purposes

youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU

I reckon thats correct.
She was the last PM to actually stand up for something.
If deals were put in place to keep people in work up here after privitisation, there would be a completely different attitude.

is no deal a good thing? why?

Mogg is one of these self interested neo-cons, i cringe when he wears a tophat

don't care virgin

We won't be subject to any EU laws, won't have to pay them any sort of break-up fee. Overall, it's a lot better than any deal could provide us. As of now, every alternative to no-deal puts us in a position worse than remaining.

Oh. never mind.

It's not so much appreciating the beautiful as it is deliberately covering up the ugly

You'll see naive foreigners come in, "Woah, Britain looks like THAT???" and leave thinking that we're still the tea & biscuits, fish & chips, top hat-wearing society we were before the 1960s, which only adds to the "Britain uncucked itself with Brexit" lie that does the rounds on the wider board

>We won't be subject to any EU laws,
This is what brainlets actually believe

I don't think the EU are going to be as willing as people think to concede another extension. It's still all to play for.

Mate, i'm an optimist. I still hold out hope for a no deal exit and see it as not just possible, but extremely likely. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of the situation we're now in, where we're relying on THE EU to veto an extension that our remain parliament have forced upon our spineless government - so that we can just get on with our lives and leave!!

Attached: 003_viz220_Biffa_Bacon.jpg (1456x1869, 1.85M)

YHWH help us

Attached: Woman penis.jpg (546x256, 18K)

Pardon a curious burger, but i'd actually like to know a bit about this.

I know at least Japan has a somewhat similar structure. Their agents also have a reputation for being super, super aggressive and even threatening, however you can generally tell them to fuck off without any real ramifications.

Is it a similar situation in England? If the fellows show up, can you just say "no, I don't watch anything live, or bbc shit" and just shut the door on them? It talks about search warrants and shit, what's the likelihood that'll actually happen? Does it vary on area, more rural areas less pressed then big city, or the other way round?

Don't mean to be a nosy cunt, just curious. Got linked over to some episodes of "Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away" and I didn't realize the rather blanket authority the English state has over folks. Just wondering how much this licensing thing is scare tactics.

Attached: 1548681668546.gif (650x400, 3.86M)

Women don't have penises though

>local elections in may
>tories decided to screw over millions of people

Great strategy

let them, Either way be it revolution or invading hordes these people are going into the oven soon enough.

All that to live in Tower Hamlets, Little Abottabad?

Attached: So sad.jpg (555x384, 38K)

"There is not a graveyard in Europe that does not have English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish brothers lying side by side.."
"There is not a graveyard in Europe that does have British and European brothers lying side by side"

"This is a great victory for strong unity over pointless separation"

Learn these lines because you will be hearing them often over the next few years, and I'm betting we'll be hearing the words "After this referendum result I have decided to stand down as leader..." one more time as well

Yeah, the "enforcers" don't have legal authority to do anything

They effectively play on peoples ignorance (boomers) by claiming that if you use the internet for watching videos you need to pay a fee, when in reality you only need to if you watch CERTAIN videos (ie BBC iplayer, live), they get high-vis jackets and write strongly worded letters, and idiots let them into their home.
You never reply to their letters, and if you do answer the door just say no thanks i'm busy, shut the door. Never say you agree to them coming in or checking anything or starting any kind of investigation.
If you google the propaganda they used in the 80s and90s you can see relics of past propaganda, they used to have posters and adverts showing a van drive down the streets with a big stupid TV dish on it claiming they could "detect" who had a TV plugged in (lol) the van is in a museum now and its all just props. But, you can see how at the time it played on peoples technological ignorance.
Just ask yourself, if they really were so badass, why would they spend money on posters saying "50 homes in this area are using a tv without a license" or some shit
>ooooh shit THEY KNOW

>Just wondering how much this licensing thing is scare tactics.

its like 50/50 scare tactics/ actual authority to be fined

Clean break vs dragged out inevitably

If the EU accepts, we'll have to participate in the EU election, which means putting more anti-EU MEPs in parliament (since the only people who care about the EU parliament are people who hate it) which hinders them. If they refuse an extension, we'll be out by the 12th, because even if put between a rock and a hard place, nobody wants May's deal. Therefore, I think a no-deal Brexit is most likely.

OH NONONONONO

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 14.59.33.png (1234x465, 270K)

Do you think we'll put euroskeptics in? I have a feel that the enraged remainers will be out in force

Who is paying these ridiculous prices to live in a nigger infested shit hole?
I'd pay not to live there.

>Owen Jones
>champion of the working class

Tranny bourgeois Leftist creeps like Owen Jones hate the white working class.

Despite 'barking' words like 'officer' and 'enforcer' the tv liocence people have no power to force entry, which is why they usually turn up with plod - who usually look confused about what they're meant to do.

You can actually opt out of the TV license, and as it's technically a private company some people have even said they'll charge them a fee for any letters received or people turning up at their door.
Which apparently works as the TV liocence people don't bother contacting them after that.

My thinking is that any extension up until May 22nd will be accommodated with nominal resistance no matter what the EU is blustering right now. But anything BEYOND May 22nd is not a certainty. There is simply no political or practical will on either side to hold the EU elections as it harms both sides - and probably harms the integrity of the EU MORE than us.