Well?

Well?

Attached: ACC60105-15CB-41F9-9BA1-EE4AD07F0B2B.png (792x3528, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulYAmCg7tr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Well?

well it hurts

lol'ing at how the thumbnail just says ANAL RAPISTS is bold text

Seething.

Attached: 1554271062062.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

Also as a sex haver it's degenerate outside the context of reproduction

go hire a whore you godawful little bitch. if you wanted it to be "special" you wouldnt feel so upset about not having it.

Focus on your mind and soul. Physical pleasures are for the weak and stupid.

ANAL

it's not wrong but why sound like such a fucking emo nigger it doesn't help the perception

you could literally write one fucking word in caps and it'd have the same effect
>pic related

Attached: hypergamy.png (10000x1667, 172K)

Mid twenties virgins are in a much better place than 35 yr old roasties
I haven’t gotten laid since I broke up with my fiancé 6 years ago, been on 100s of first dates too so its mot for lack of trying.
Yeah it hurts to admit but all hope isnt lost.
And being an anal slut isn’t something to be jealous of, incels need to keep some perspective.

well what?
if we can't have a family at least we can still MAGA

Attached: 1522270067286.jpg (3720x3785, 3.85M)

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 89K)

I was a virgin till 25. Then somehow I scored a really hot asian chick. And other than the fun of being able to alpha her into doing whatever sexual thing I wanted, sex really wasn't some mindblowing event. Honestly jacking it is easier, faster, and on demand.

>Well?
Up your fucking game and stop whining, you retarded imbeciles! Either up your game or kill yourself!
It's literally impossible for men to stay virgins in the XXI century but you fucks don't even get out of your parents' home.

Wanna get laid? Here's what you do:
>Get out
>Make friends
>Ask a chick out
>get turned down
>repeat a 100 times
>focus on friends
>treat women as men you've just never met
>start calling them "dude" if it makes you feel better
>Ignore them COMPLETELY and they'll come to you
This is female psychology. Get Corey Wayne's "How to be a 3% man"

Also, get your shit together.

>desires sex and ANAL
>just want someone to hold
This person is lying to himself. Admitting what he wants is cheap sex is the first step towards getting it. The next step is becoming desirable, which he damn well knows how to do, but is too busy wallowing in self-pity to take steps towards that goal.

The answer is simple: You have to realize that everything you know and do is wrong. You can't expect results when you do things wrong.

So, just change yourself. This may mean leaving your edgy teen user persona behind you and becoming a "normie" though.

Nice blog post...sage

>Ignore them COMPLETELY and they'll come to you
>Don't show sexual interest, they will magically become sexually interested in you
lmao, virgin spotted

cringe and yikespilled

Who that?

there is a stark difference between imitating anime and improving oneself.

Why would I lose my soul in this land of degenerates when I can save it to an eternity with God

Projecting much, user? I'll forgive you, for you know not what you say. Lemme give you a quick tip, and I'll be happy to elaborate if there is need.

Women are attention whores. Instagram is proof of this. Be near them but don't give them any, it fucks with their tiny brain and they begin to ponder over you.
A centered, confident man who doesn't give a shit about their little insecure existence boggles their turd mind and become obsessed with you as to why you dong give then the attention.
Acting like a beggar and being all "well I'm a nice guy" makes one look pathetic and women instinctively sense that.

Attached: 1453854158087.gif (300x169, 452K)

cockblocking dudes is so easy, even mossad does it as a form of "Eugenics" to remove intelligence from the goy breeding pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulYAmCg7tr4

Im a 10 year old guy and i just did vaginal and anal with my hot older baby sitter....didnt hold her hand tho...only beta hold hold hands.

Checkmate. I lost my virginity with 14 and I made 5 kids with 3 different women. What now, liberal limp-dick?

I am 6'1" 190 and at age 37 have slept with 67 different women. Is it really that hard to have sex? I feel bad for yall if it is but maybe if you tried harder and pulled out of the shane spiral things would improve. Im currently sleeping with a 22 year old so I mean there is hope guys. Just keep your heads up, you Im rooting for you. It cant be that bad.

my post is nice....

it's worth the 20 seconds of consideration.

Attached: 1545891026912.png (1242x2208, 1.54M)

is this the uncle's creed?

incel** lol

you had one job OP, to post this on 4chinns. A site where 99% of everyone, of all boards, would feel your pain. And what did you do? You posted it in that last 1%, that actually has their shit together with their qt3.14waifu. You deserve any hell you've brought upon yourself.

Attached: 1538128782856.png (800x578, 871K)

Lol. Sad! Many such cases!

Grow some balls. We all were there. I didnt get laid till 19. You gotta realize that sex is retard tier overhyped. On my first time I was barely able to cum from how much of a let down it was. Blowjob is even fuckin worse.
Handjob is the only sexual activity that doesnt suck.

So focus on shit that actually matters like school or job and leave casual sex to people who wont achieve much

>more beta than you

Aaaand you lost me, cuz they must have something going right with them to be able to get gfs.

Kek'd

Sad. Very sad. Many such cases.

eventually the pain fades away and turns into numbness. Every now and then I'll reinstall twitter or some other senseless dating app, and its all the same. Nothings missed desu.

I honestly dont feel any pitty for people who are over the age of 18 and still a virgin
Even if you work at a shitty mcdonalds, you can save up enough money to buy a whore and fuck her
this is one of the few benefits of living in a degenerate capitalist consumerist system
you can litterally just pay someone to have sex
if you are over 18 and a virgin
its because you choose to be a virgin

Attached: street girl.jpg (338x506, 72K)

A Swede would know about anal wouldn'tcha?

tinder* nb

Cory is a good guide but this isn’t what he teaches. He does teach you to show obvious interest but not to act like a bitch when rejected and make it clear you want that from her and don’t be a pussy gay male girlfriend that just goes shopping with her

The fonts, the wording, it all just reeks of crazy feminist bitch. OP, if you just so happen to be a guy, you truly are a faggot.

wow so this is the power of mossad; I'm literally shaking

Its a loser mentality that feeds on itself

Start working out
Get male friends, if you cant make male friends how the FUCK do you expect to get a girl.
Have your male friends help you out and coach you. Reveal your virginity to them but not how desperate you are to change it.

Life is weird man you gotta command respect and thats what gets you ahead

>Lusting for sex before marriage
>Desiring sex without procreation
Disgusting. If you want to be the same as these unwashed pissant masses, then commit suicide like so many of them do. Or be better. Improve yourself far beyond them and scorn everything they represent. Overcome your base desires and long only for that which has permanence.

Attached: 1549206327904.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

>virgin til 25
>Really hot Asian chick
Sure, buddy, sure. She was a 4 at best admit it.

is this what virgins that can't get laid on a friday night tell themselves to feel better?

Why the am i the only fucking person here who understands that there is an immediate way to fix this problem?
PAY
SOMEONE
TO
FUCK
YOU
it really is that god damn simple

So is being a colossal faggot, yet here you are.

why is it that only media jews live the life that television sold you as 'normal', whereas the jews who really control things live according to the covenant of god?

>a 4/10
Yeah thats what he said a hot asian

You pay for it either way so you may as well pay for it up front if you want it, that’s what I’ll never understand about the puas and the incels. They place so much value in female validation, when they would be better off visiting a prostitute blowing your load and moving on.

You always pay, time, money, dignity it doesn’t matter.

Based

>Well?
glad I can fuck women even though I'm a worthless piece of shit lol