YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Attached: 158592835325.png (607x601, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/11/19/convicted-sex-offenders-jehovahs-witnesses-and-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.f1dd9fb5ccdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

defend this mormons

Attached: PRIMORDIAL TRADITION.png (785x603, 380K)

it's all about the benjamins

there is no organized religion anymore. your worship will be personal or it will be bullshit.

If you were unlucky enough to grow up with fag parents, you should be able to be baptised

Mormon guys always mess with my gaydar. They're always so well kempt and friendly.

I'm not a mormon, but it's not the kids fault that their parents are faggots. If the parents want to get their kids baptized then they should be able to.... I didn't even know this wasn't a thing.

>mormons are one of the most conservative groups in america
>church tells them to accept beaners
>church tells them to vote democrat
>church tells them to accept fags

So will the average mormon continue to be a cultist retard or will there be some kind of revolt in Utah against the subversion of the Mormon way of life?

nah, i'll stay in Iraq
i'd rather stay here and die in a young age than living with a literally religious faggots.

Thanks for the thoughtful advice, kike

>Netanyahu.jpeg

Attached: 1535749220493m.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

I'd expand that baptisms are especially needed for Gays because the biggest sinners are the ones in most need of saving... That said, Mormonism is false.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1529139564641.jpg (480x792, 39K)

The children are victims

OP is a fag

I’m glad I left, fuck this church

fucking this. Hell, we're all victims and sinners who are in need of saving.

It was foolish to believe the Mormons would come to our aid

Attached: 1536705641582.jpg (480x712, 25K)

This. They aren't going to marry the parents, but the children adopted by same-sex couples have done nothing wrong. The media is painting this as a win for the LGBT movement, but it's a win for the Lord - He gets to save even more innocent souls.

Bye Bye Utah

Oh yeah. Are the children told that their faggot parents are sinners?

This is for the kids of fags who aren't necessarily fags themselves.
Maybe my thinking is too enlightened for Jow Forums, what's wrong with this?

>children of
What's the big deal? You can have faggot parents and still be a decent person yourself. Ezekiel 18.

>what's wrong with this

Literally nothing, Jow Forums just sees the media saying this is a win for LGBT people and immediately they see red. So yes, you are too enlightened. You aren't a mouthbreathing retard. Baptising/maybe converting the kids of LGBT parents is a perfect example of doing the lord's work.

I see where you're going with this but you're wrong. the LDS church isn't Christian and are even more wayward than the protestants.

And here I was thinking about going to a meeting house this Sunday. Not anymore

It's the kids, they aren't sodomites so they can still join the cult.

Except organized Christianity doesn't make gains today. It only tallies losses so that strategy obviously sucks ass.

Still waiting for abortion to be overturned.

Attached: wait-some-more-fren.jpg (298x403, 32K)

>So will the average mormon continue to be a cultist retard or will there be some kind of revolt in Utah against the subversion of the Mormon way of life?

Morons back in the day were pretty hardcore and killed people over their religion but these days it's just a cult full of good goys who do what their shadow leadership tells them to.

Mormorons

YAS QUEEN SLAY
JOSEPH SMITHY WOULD BE PROUD

Attached: 1541715394310.jpg (183x275, 16K)

>Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
>Not christian

top tier logic my guy

I'm not going to try and debate the merits of the various, bizarre, schismatic Christian sects, but I think you'll agree that being baptised by a Mormon is better than nothing at all.

Mormonism as always just been about the money anyway.

kek
Mormonism is cucked and dead

Daily redpill that Jehovah's Witnesses just doubled down this year on being against LGBTQIABRAAP

>being brainwashed by Satan's false prophet is better than being a clean slate

Attached: 1542820878894laugh.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Yeah but Jehovah's witnesses recruit sex offenders from prisons because they are so desperate for members.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/11/19/convicted-sex-offenders-jehovahs-witnesses-and-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.f1dd9fb5ccdf

This, worshiping false idols is worse than worshiping no idols.

>being baptised in the name of the Lord by worshippers of "Satan's false prophet"
>maybe converting, and being led to the Lord by first being led astray

*sigh*

Pretty sure the rule is against idol worship in general. I hope you have no kike-on-a-stick ornaments in your home.

If you're not actively working against something, you're implicitly accepting it.

Churches are making the same retarded mistakes with faggotry as they made with abortion and so many other things.

Almost like the protestants were on to something
>God is personal
>Learn to read
>Dependent on no external man authority
>Enrich self

>I hope you have no kike-on-a-stick ornaments in your home.

I actually have zero religious pieces in my home outside of a bible. I'm a big christcuck but I don't really advertise it.