Media sticks up for Creepy Joe

Creepy Joe Biden is the real victim here. He suffered a tragic loss so he can grope and sniff whomever he wants.

>Joe is a husband and father who has suffered the supreme loss of two of his children and his first wife. I believe this helps explain his tendency to physically embrace people in ways that are now coming under scrutiny.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-123847_Brave.jpg (1437x1982, 632K)

>He's just lonely and needs to get laid.

I swear the left is like a pantsnake eating itself

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1440x2320, 185K)

political expedience at its finest

my god that mongoloid has a huge face

Yeah I saw Broarchurch too, biden is still a creepy perverted uncle archetype and there's no excuse for touching little girls like that, sick fuck

That's fine, it's not like they have any credibility anymore.

Exactly.

I told you this was going to happen. The pedoBiden memes aren't going to win anybody over, and the media is going to cover for him.

Wrong...

They never had creditably in the first place.... impossible to get back what you never had. Radio, TV and media have long been known to be psyops...

>people died so now he touches children
Seems legit.

I'm believe the DNC strategically brought this issue up itself in an effort to diffuse it early, and make it so no one will care by the time election season is in full swing. As if it matters. Americans will happily vote for more boomer scum.

I lost my cousin 20 years ago. Never really know him but now because it’s deemed appropriate by the media time to rape some bitches!!

You poor guy, you're just grieving.
Look at this man and how he suffers, do you not weep?

In the end, the left will eat itself.
It's wonderful watching the cycle complete itself.
It's literally unavoidable

Attached: clown_world.jpg (550x462, 56K)

Attached: TheLeftisDisgusting.png (948x600, 1M)

Well, it was only a matter of time until liberals stuck up for one of their own. Now if it were Pence they'd be having a field day.

In the end, the left will destroy itself via its own kikery. Can't be prevented because they are blinded to their ways. Never forget this and enjoy the show

Attached: words_from_below.png (711x389, 202K)

>enjoy the show
I feel like the clown world meme is just "trust the plan" for zoomers.
Prove me wrong.

Trump/Biden 2020!

Attached: 20190404_131124.jpg (544x532, 109K)

Its a bloomer plan. Bloomers will rise from this shit like a Phoenix from ash.

So sad. Enjoy cπnny.

Anyone ever considered his kids killed them selves because he’s a molester ?

It would explain Hunter's coke habit.