MacKenzie Bezos 5th richest person in the world

All she had to do was marry a successful man.

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (555x716, 90K)

and she did. Whats your point

Bitch worked at a hedge fund and supported bezo's ass when he was making no money. She also did a majority of the financial work at the company when it first started out

So what? What's that have to do with growing amazon?

she worked hard for that money. think of actually having sex with that worm. talk about a two pump chump. not to mention his manboobs. probably was like "oh god oh god oh god" when the tip of his penis hit her lips

That amazon wouldn't be a thing without her. I also feel no sympathy towards lizard brain and his monopoly. The less power he has the better

>All she had to do was marry a successful man.

Which isn't that easy, faggot.

>That amazon wouldn't be a thing without her
How? They both worked at a hedgefund before amazon; it's where they met. Jeff didn't need financial support from her. And any CPA could do what she did. Do all CPAs at start ups deserve 25% of a founder's shares? What kind of fucked up logic is this?

He deserves it for marrying an amazonian

This guy fucks.

they do if you fuck them for a decade, marry them, and then engage in infidelity.

>they do if you fuck them for a decade, marry them, and then engage in infidelity.
Why?

This

Because it's inshrined in the law. If you don't like it take a handgun put it in your mouth and pull the trigger twelve times

yup. that's what happens when you cheat on your wife. he got off easy, imho.

Stop it! Jeff bezos is out (((goy)))

I understand the legal aspect. I'm asking about the ethics of it.

To be fair she was smart to marry that ugly manlet nerd. Most women would have been knocked up by Chad and/or Tyrone and have nothing more than a couple of little bastards running around.

It makes no sense though.

Women didn't use to work. Divorcing a woman was very bad, especially if you were at fault, for her.

The legal system applies to both. My mother was the major bread winner during her divorce and had to pay a pension to her ex-husband. Just the way of things. The ethics is the first point, the legal reality is this that you're reading here and now.

Fair enough. All I'm pointing out is she is now the 5th richest person in the world (besides rothschilds of course). And all she had to do was marry a successful man.

Sounds like a good reason to never get married. Wonder why society in the west promotes anti-marriage laws.

And all Bezos had to do with sell books and then sell other shit. "All you had to do" make no sense. You're applying your own ideas of value of labor/activity to an action. It's infuriatingly stupid. and Autistic.
Don't get married then, I do not give a fuck

>Don't get married then, I do not give a fuck
I don't see why you would. But is this good for society? You seem new. You understand what a political board is, no?

>all Bezos had to do with sell books and then sell other shit.
You think that's how amazon became successful? I could just start an online bookstore and become a billionaire? Simple as that?

seething

Nigger ive been here since 2003. this isnt a politics board this is a stupid faggots larping as straight edge soldiers of fortune while jacking off to tranny dick inflation hentai board. youre a joke and so is this board.

It's not anti-marriage you dumb fat nigger. It's designed for the protection of Married women during a period of time when women could not work and leaving them to die in the street if their husband divorced them was not ethnical or socially acceptable. God damn you're stupid
Yes. That's how he became a billionaire, by just selling stuff. Are all americans on this board retarded or am I just hiting a particularly stupid crop of you fat niggers

Absolute bullshit. Gtfo this board kike faggot. You always gotta jump into shit and unload the lies

Disgusting fag

>It makes no sense though.
what's not to make sense? he cheated and got caught and wife divorces his cheating ass and takes him the cleaners and becomes an extremely rich single woman(hint hint)

>t. Communist

yeah you can definitely tell she married for his looks lol

>during a period of time when women could not work and leaving them to die in the street if their husband divorced them was not ethnical or socially acceptable.
So since this time has passed, shouldn't the laws be adjusted?
>Yes. That's how he became a billionaire, by just selling stuff.
If just selling stuff makes one a billionaire, why aren't there billionaires for everyone that sells stuff?

This. Once inside while you have to give women who actually help their husbands credit. Yet the inability of the majority of Jow Forums to do this discredits their bullshit as just complaining and whining, instead of actually examining situations objectively.

Really should have been 50/50

>She also did a majority of the financial work at the company when it first started out
>"honey, can you fill a form for these things we bought?"
>gets billions of dollars

E S S E N T I A L W O R K

Anyone got her phone number?

She was not a Gold Digger, more like a worker Bee

He also worked at the hedgefund and could easily support himself. She did some CPA work at the beginning. All start ups have CPAs. Does every CPA contracted for a start up deserve 25% of the founders shares? Why not?

Fuck Yea, she is out of my league but would definitely want her as a second wife in my polygamy fantasy.

you saying he aint a big cum

this

>this isnt a politics board this is a stupid faggots larping as straight edge soldiers of fortune while jacking off to tranny dick inflation hentai board
hahaha TRUE

but stop being so angsty, there is nothing wrong with being american

>75% of stock
I called this. The whole thing is a giant money laundering scam that allows Jeff to sell out of his Amazon position without making it look like he's trying to get out. Anyone holding AMZN stock after this is a fool.

NVM, I thought SHE was getting 75%

That’s life. Without her, he would likely still be a miserable hedge fund manager.

Attached: 64EB8597-060D-4FFA-9D8F-8B1884C3A666.jpg (1536x1024, 135K)

Need her nudes

>Without him, she would likely still be a miserable hedge fund manager.
ftfy

The Swiss is right. And do us all a favor, and don't get married. Enjoy the end of your genetic line.

>The Swiss is right.
Explain what she is right about.

You an I both know that this has never happened.

And all he had to do was keep is penis inside his pants and not inside a old goblina