PRESIDENT CUCK

IM WARNING YOU BRO IM TOTALLY GOING TO DO IT NEXT YEAR!
npr.org/2019/04/04/709933534/trump-walks-back-threat-to-close-u-s-border-giving-mexico-a-1-year-warning

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-04 15-17-48.png (818x698, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-takes-step-back-from-threat-to-close-border-with-mexico/ar-BBVxiRT?ocid=spartanntp
youtu.be/lVBt19ACeyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexico has nothing to do with it its the Mexicans and lack of wall which is the problem

the story is about trump backing down like a cuck. Seriously how does this look good?

It's all so tiresome. But hey, at least the liberals are triggered on Twitter. That's what really matters. MIGA!

I wish he'd have a heart attack or something.

Accelerate

Attached: Mayor Buttigeg.png (1000x1200, 867K)

Its just time wasted as far as i can see.

rofl

trump has senile dementia, so there is zero chance he will even remember this in a year

So, mossad photographed him with a minor, huh?

Not enough time in this political climate. He needs to focus on winning 2020, then he can do it easily.

Yeah, it’s odd he thinks Mexico will stop it. They make money off of this

What an absolute faggot. Can we go total war on Trump and punish him for his kikery?

It's all so tiresome.

At least I got a solid $150 bet in before everyone found out Russia collusion was fake news.

He’s so full of shit. Mexico isn’t buying it.

MAGA

If Trump closes the borders, the US will run out of avacados in less than three weeks. He is doing this for your own safety.

we should attack boomers that still think hes any good. this guy is a jewish shill.

Holy shit I should have bet on the Muller report. I made money on Trumps election Jesus this would have been free money.

>Seriously how does this look good?
It doesn't. Not to anyone but the enemy, anyway.

>boomers
It's not boomers. It's ignorant 'conservatives' of all ages.

Trump lost Jow Forums in the last few months completely. He may still win 2020 anyway but losing the grace of the meme makers is not a good strategy.

HE'S NOT KEKING US GUYS

HE'S JUST PLAYING NICE RIGHT NOW

HE'LL DO IT AFTER THE ELECTION

HE'S NOT THE KEK, YOU'RE THE KEK

Attached: 1507152990122.png (432x616, 215K)

This was never a realistic option because it would murder the economy. What should have happened is using the national emergency to build additional facilities to detain migrants who illegally cross before deporting them back, rather than releasing them as is done now. Instead we're getting a few miles of fence.

Yes. And losing to a sodomite would destroy him. Plus, think of the state dinners.

Attached: The President and First Gent.jpg (780x439, 31K)

lack of wall is 1/100th of the problem
everify
chain migration
legal migration
catch and release
and so on

Why would Mossad blackmail Trump over something this unrelated to Israel? The Israeli right wing prefers 'closed' since it legitimizes their own border policy ANYHOW.

(That reminds me, how old ARE the girls in the pee tape?)

at this point its lack of will to do anything.

4d chess goys trust the plan.

Attached: 1554005031595.jpg (1402x3892, 1.88M)

of course, we were all tricked very hard and now this fucking cuck will pay the price by losing 2020

>I'll do it once I'm out of office next year
>vote for me in 2020 and I might do something

Can we just crash this country already? Trump is telling us to our face that we need to kill ourselves

Attached: 1554309806578.jpg (856x818, 56K)

FIRST TO AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ALWAYS AWOOOOOOOOOOO FOR WHITE GENOCIDE!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR OUR BASED ZIONIST TRAITOR OF AMNESTY! AWOOOOOOOO FOR HIS BROKEN PROMISES ON DACA, BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP, AND EVERYFUCKINGTHINGELSE!

AND ALWAYS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR TRIGGERED LIBTARDS THE WHITE RACE MEANS NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO TROLLING LOW-INFO RETARDS ON TWITTER!

Attached: AWOOO.gif (325x325, 199K)

Attached: white rabbit(26 of 49).jpg (1224x968, 768K)

It's time to kick a kike's ass out of town.

Attached: the butt.jpg (1200x1670, 529K)

I may not agree with Pence, but there's less mental gymnastics involved in supporting him than Trump

This. Republicans don't understand this because they think acting this way is normal due to low IQ.

Attached: Jesse Ventura.jpg (850x400, 56K)

BAYSED MEE-GAH PEE-DEE!

WOOOOO, Jow Forumsthe_donald LOVES THIS!!! THEY LOVE TRUMP!!! OF COURSE THEY LOVED HIS TWEET A WEEK AGO SAYING HE'D CLOSE THE BORDER THIS WEEK, BUT THEY ALSO LOVE THIS TWEET WHERE HE KEKS FOR OVER A YEAR (WITH THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN A YEAR, EITHER).

BAYSED MEE-GAH PEE-DEE!

WOOOOOOO SO BAYSED GUYS.

GUYS HE'S SO BAYSED MEEGAH PEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEE

when did you realize Trump was a plant all along, and the personality cult around him is specifically taking advantage of all the dumb-fuck rural white pieces of shit who are too GOD-FUCKING STUPID to do anything.

I'd agree with you if the Dems had literally anyone to put up a good fight. Bernie won't win because he's a white man, Biden is a pedo, Harris won't get the black community vote because she literally smoked pot while studying to put people away for pot. Booker is a literal nobody and Beto lost to Cruz. The dems can't pull themselves together enough to secure the votes regardless of who they put up.

based

Money is on Terry McAuliffe getting into the race and him winning

Winning what nomination? That literal who won't beat an incumbent. Especially not Trump.

Close all the borders and the ports!

>I'll give you 1 year to continue flooding in by the millions but after that...
lol

anyone have a count on how anytimes trump cucked? make a info graphic?

>1 year warning
>doesn't get re-elected
>accomplishes nothing and then blames next democratic president for not following through on his laughable threat on twitter

Imagine still supporting this MIGA muppet.

WE need to help Yang/Tulsi win.

>VA GOV
>Friends with Hilldog Machine

Trump won by 100k votes; it is in no way certain he will win

THEM YANG BOYS ARE THROUGH IN MY TOWN !! FINISHED !!!!

Attached: Stick em up.png (1000x425, 443K)

Trump in a nutshell.

You need to understand, the GOP does not want to achieve anything on immigration. It wants to pretend like it does because it gains them votes.
If Trump had fixed the border then the GOP would no longer have a pet issue to claim they care about each election, plus it would, as Trump said 'hurt our companies'

>Trump steps back from Mexico border threat as companies warn of economic fallout

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-takes-step-back-from-threat-to-close-border-with-mexico/ar-BBVxiRT?ocid=spartanntp

In the United States of Advertising nothing is more important than the almighty dollar!

Attached: ron paul 5.jpg (1024x768, 454K)

So with this in mind, expect 2020 Trump to whine non stop about MUH DEMOCRATS as usual blaming them for all of his failures.

The gormless supporters of the Republican party will believe this nonesense like usual.

What in the current Trump administration doesn’t revolve around Israel?

I'm unironically shilling for yang now. Morrakiu also shills for yang because he knows Trump wont do Jack shit in the name of America. youtu.be/lVBt19ACeyk

I dont regret voting for Trump but it's clear he doesn't care about America. Let's just crash this country in 2020 so we have a chance at rebuilding. This country is fucked no matter what we might as well should take advantage of it

Attached: 1554337390541.jpg (1024x697, 105K)

If the GOP didn’t have Trump to hang onto, or on the other hand Obama to rally against, they’d be dead as a door nail.

GET THE FUCK OUT !!

Attached: DAS RITE.jpg (800x1200, 193K)

IM GONNA SAY THE N WORD IN ONE YEAR ITS GONNA BE REALY EDGY

Butt memes are pretty cringy, plebbit isnt sending their best

Thanks I never saw this from Morrakiu and 100% concur

Trump will win in 2020, however nothing will change. He'll still continue to cuck over and over again.

Q: will this thread go 404 like the other one today? 404chan

Everything except their Palestine policy, dumbass. And even that's at least partially a sop to Christian Dominionists who think the prophecy says jeeebus will nuke Israel before the jihad - therefore they need Israel to look like their imams said it would.