Your not fooling anyone with your doctored video Drumpflikins! Nice try!

Your not fooling anyone with your doctored video Drumpflikins! Nice try!

Attached: 3ED437E6-719B-45C9-9E51-EAC6699D76E1.jpg (750x1045, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/26/roger-stone-mocks-mueller-after-indictment-instagram-post/2688951002/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1113862077842640898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Doctored video
Holy shit the fucking COPE.

Attached: joe.webm (620x730, 1.14M)

Is this the "doctored video" they are referencing?

yes

Fucking hell, they are completely insane.

Even Fox called indoctored. Boomers man!

>you're
so this is the iq of the regular Jow Forums user

Normally only shills and jews point out these types of grammatical errors. Regular "Jow Forums users" usually have multiple posts open and switch back and forth. Entries are usually quickly entered and no one really cares if there is a typo. Jews use this quite often when they are getting ass blasted. Enjoy your stay Shlomo.

I hope all Yang and Biden fans get shot.

Fpbp. Technically I suppose it is doctored but what a ridiculous way to put it, as if it's meant to be deceptive. Absolute mongs.

is this the part where we're supposed to stand and clap?

It's a meme.

no that was op

way to out youreself as a redditor, faggot

No you can cheer for their death how you want.

Also what's wrong with the fucking unreliable captchas? Fucking 3 times even if the answer is correct. Fucking shit.

This is 4D chess to get people to talk about and share and like all the NON doctored videos of Biden molesting women and little children.

The media took the bait, the shills took the bait, now we just sit back and laugh.

Biden's done.

Good thing they told me it was doctored. I was so dumb I thought there were two Joe Bidens. What would I do without the MSM to tell me things?

Attached: 1554352558016.webm (1024x576, 2.98M)

Ima play doubles advocate here and suggest you need to got back.
Also
U’re

Saying "doctored" is a meme? Makes sense I guess, it's the word they used to describe the footage of acosta and that hot chick and I've heard it used in another instance recently, can't remember where.

No saying "doctored" is fake news. Nobody ever wouuld call a meme "doctored"

Oh yes I know, I've just noticed that word used previously by the media, as I said, they said the footage of Jim Acosta karate chopping the intern was doctored because it was slowed down and oh yeah, they also said some pics of Biden were doctored last week (not this meme, different pics). "Doctored" seems to be a new buzzword of theirs. Expect to see it more in the future.

fuck off newfag

>meme video
>doctored
Only a liberal could watch that video and think "hmmmm I think they may have changed the video somehow"

Mueller posting the nothingburger pic

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/26/roger-stone-mocks-mueller-after-indictment-instagram-post/2688951002/

Attached: file.png (749x1092, 415K)

lol oops, meant stone obviously

YOU MEAN BIDEN DOESN'T HAVE HIS OWN CLONE AND HE'LL REMAIN A VIRGIN?

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1113862077842640898
>”Doctored”
Do you think they are genuinly confused why people hate them or do they know they are in open war with us?

You're telling me Joe Biden didn't sneak up behind Joe Biden and rub his shoulders?
Wtf I used to be a MAGA supporter and Trump voter but after seeing him lie to us like this I'm #YangGang now

Leaf is rite

>liberals accuse someone of doctoring footage

Attached: 1486696725850.jpg (843x1102, 210K)

Whoa... That wasn't a real video???????

based leaf

drumpf is now posting BLATANT FALSE PROPAGANDA and should be REMOVED FROM OFFICE IMMEDIATE

FUCKING

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I didn't see that. So that's four times at least that the word has been used in a ridiculous fashion. Why are they so lame and cringey?

No one on Jow Forums agrees with a leaf.
Everyone replying including me is a shill

Okay I can give him a pass for the Israel shit buT this is the final straw drumpf ugh I am so livid with rage right now

Based leaf speaking truth to power.

>obviously intentionally edited to be a funny meme but we’ll call it “doctored” to make it sound shady and deceitful
When do we get to start hanging journalists

Attached: FC405B62-15EE-4C9F-B07C-E05A268F59A4.gif (283x283, 462K)

Trump only supports Israel because it's necessary for Biblical prophecy. Read Isaiah 17 and 22.

>Doctored
HAHAHA NICE TRY DRUMF, BUT WE SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES, THERE ISN'T REALLY TWO BIDENS !!!!!
#RESIST

Do a 360 and get the fuck out.

Attached: 1553479639477.gif (680x813, 388K)

The Schofield bible is a Jewish hoax.

I only use the Geneva and KJVs and it's all in there. You should actually read a real Bible.

mocking the guy who molests children is somehow worse than being the molester

>doctored
I think they can't find the right word. If they say "edited" it's not quite correct in the way they edit by removing sections.
"fake" isn't appropriate at this time.
"modified" is nope
"altered" would seem best and I'm sure they thought of that word but didn't use it.
because doctored implies something more?

Any organisations that send out free copies? My confirmation bible is in storage in a different city

They're using doctered here to imply that all the footage of Biden touching children is doctored. So now if you want to show people the videos, they'll just say "That's just doctored footage by Trump, CNN told me".

IKR, I was like " why is joe biden molesting joe biden while he apologizes for being a molestor?"

He obviously has clones of himself. What other explanation is there for him still being alive?

Invest in your own spiritual and religious education or be a tare among the wheat. I know there are libraries in your nation too.

AYO HOL UP! SO U BE SAYIN DAT DA JOE BIDEN CUTOUT IN DAT VID WAS FAKE AND SHEEIT?

It's obviously fake because he doesn't do that to men.

They closed the central library last week due to earthquake damage. Must be a sign

Yes.
It is boomer language. Ever watch our Congress try to wrestle with tech problems? I have to fight the urge to blow my brains out.
t. IT monkey

Righteous response.

holy sh8t look at the pixels

Attached: 1553040180980.jpg (640x766, 358K)

Their boomers are even worse than our boomers
Q could not have predicted this

You're about to get v&ed

> kikes write kike book in which they cast themselves as the chosen ones
Kys

>he's confirmed for never having read the Bible
Jesus called out the Jews as the Synagogue of Satan, and God cursed them in the Old Testament. Read the Bible, user, it's not too late for you yet. But soon it will be. The end could come any day, you want to be ready.

> ywn Biden is a sniffposter

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 5K)

New Testament is based and redpilled but boomers conveniently forget about it, also about the part where kikes killed Jesus
Old Testament is kike propaganda

mocking biden's treatment of women is mocking women

cia news network knows all there is to know about "doctoring".

Attached: 34erser.jpg (711x558, 58K)

God cursed The Jews over and over in the Old Testament, you're confirmed for never having read a Bible.

Seething.....

Attached: doctored 01.jpg (800x248, 78K)

Two scoops

Attached: doctored 02.jpg (800x318, 112K)