Do you truly believe the JIDF is a real thing, or is it ironically?

do you truly believe the JIDF is a real thing, or is it ironically?

Attached: bar-refaeli-01bdac0a4087d3834b729dbcce744a6a091d08aa9e9a982aa4544268b9e034e0.jpg (2190x3000, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtu.be/7YoDt-MxhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000 --- 100-HQ-530 --- Section 2.PDF
thejidf.org/
metabunk.org/debunked-exemption-from-military-service-doc-proves-jews-had-foreknowledge-of-ww2-fake-leaflet.t10493/
nytimes.com/1936/06/26/archives/war-duty-exemption-for-all-jews-urged-conference-of-american-rabbis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y
thejidf.org/2009/12/jewish-herald-voice-jidf-shuts-them.html
thejidf.org/2015/12/still-here.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

Attached: 1529355532453.png .png (1098x1352, 655K)

Attached: kiking.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

Attached: Schizo.jpg (890x2139, 776K)

Attached: 1543886243254.png (697x1235, 419K)

Attached: Israeli Shills Joos.png (951x1115, 279K)

Attached: JIDF shills.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1540636796520.png (1734x546, 245K)

Attached: 1520286194267.png (1256x1708, 685K)

Attached: 1549325201006.png (947x492, 189K)

Attached: jidf.png (1080x581, 91K)

Attached: 1549305387786.png (625x344, 22K)

Attached: Memeflags.png (980x1017, 339K)

Attached: magakid spam (1).jpg (2550x3006, 2.35M)

oh i believe faggot

Attached: jdif logo.jpg (225x225, 10K)

So is that like part of the Israeli military?
Perhaps a small office at the Israeli government?
Or maybe a really big one?

Attached: cinema-city Rishon LeZion 36636004.jpg (1024x768, 399K)

Attached: autism-activate (1).png (1365x767, 1.77M)

Both. We know for a fact there is Israeli online propaganda shit. Few years ago when Gaza was getting bombed online discourse turned against them and those "Models wearing IDF uniforms" starting popping up everywhere. Also like half the left wing astro terf organizations are pretty much acting like a JIDF.

Attached: autism-defined (1).png (1365x767, 1.32M)

Attached: incel-false-flags.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: Who-did-this-.jpg (3436x3713, 2.77M)

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: JIDF owns 4chan 2.png (569x183, 58K)

Attached: jidf6.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

Attached: jewpost.jpg (1174x326, 74K)

Attached: sup.jpg (602x210, 17K)

Attached: 1515403744955.png (805x1174, 487K)

Specifically JIDF? They have a website. Mossad and Hasbara exist and this isn't a secret.

That sounds easier to believe in.

Attached: MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN - michael aloni.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

Attached: oy very my flag!.jpg (1727x860, 248K)

You're a mossad shill.

He's right. Stop focusing on "Da Hood and learn from their culture" blaming others and not yourself is literal nigger tier mentality

Attached: Black-Cube.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

Dumb fat jew niggers probably look like potatos at your workplace trying to shovel your pibulll into goyim mouths

Attached: nosejack.png (625x682, 95K)

But then again, why Jow Forums?

This chinese cartoon forum is nothing more than a little drop of water in the ocean of the entire interwebs.

Attached: 49858419_290869004931246_8314231797551870835_n.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

a huge one

LAZARUS reporting in

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT kike

Are you kidding, juden?

>why a forum with a lot of traffic
Why not? The idea would be to target areas of dissent if your overall goal is to control public discourse and enforce a narrative.
wat

It's not 1 group it's multiple groups and sub groups being directed by the IDF. "JIDF" is both professional paid shills and volunteers looking to do a mitzvah like my self.

I live in the US and volunteer about 12 hours a week at my local JCC, it's just a close knit group of people working to protect the Jewish people and state.

We got training from a BVT officer.

JIDF:do you truly believe the JIDF is a real thing, or is it ironically?

Here is a pic of Israeli Jews of random ancestry

Where can one apply for a job then?
Do you get scouted by observing agents, as they do in sports?

Attached: shchuna-0616c97591ddd756cb21a5ef7f080ba7e70fa5f1ad0add9e962dcda383ce3f65.jpg (2184x1632, 960K)

How can you not?

youre as good as fucking dead. SABU

YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING

ytcracker - #antisec: youtu.be/7YoDt-MxhHg

Attached: image0000001.jpg (640x592, 28K)

What is that book about?
It looks like one of those tragic love stories. You know the type.. boy meets girl(boy), they make out, finds feminine benis, he sends her(him) to dr bones’ never ending lolocoaster, gets a free lampshade and then bitches about it for 70 years like a complete faggot

sup kike you want to talk to the face of the opposition?

Here i am motherfucker.

I'm honestly asking you guys.

Sounds fun. How much do they get paid on average?

Attached: 11149528_845330888865792_6714493156341814608_n.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Why engage with cattle?

Absolute madlad

Hey ass-blasted kike
etc.
>stop BTFO our shilling with facts!
Hey ass-blasted kike

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles_z.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

UNIT 8200 ITS JUST A COHENCIDENCE GOY

Attached: aewfraef.jpg (1336x568, 144K)

>sabu

Attached: 459277D5-F41A-490E-A714-976A631F39B3.gif (268x158, 2.15M)

Jew women are ugly

I don't get paid, but I get my fees for my synagogue waved for doing a certain amount of hours a month.

That shit's pricey and I gotta go :L

>youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

Attached: shut it down app.jpg (1888x822, 374K)

Hope your tax dollars paid for that :)

>What is that book about?
>It looks like one of those tragic love stories. You know the type.. boy meets girl
Correct so far. The title is "Love in the Days of Influenza" written by that Jew who's holding it.

Isn't cyber defense groups like those are actually about hacking the enemies, while deflecting the enemy's hacking attempts?

Attached: Tel Aviv pikiwiki.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Attached: 1528519955129.jpg (990x638, 144K)

Of course I don't
It's just like China, when people talk poorly about a group of completely random, unpaid, groundroots people spring up to condemn the criticism and support eachother's take-downs of the critic.
It's organic.

>jidf doesn't real
>posts exactly what the jidf guidelines requires him to post
Its really difficult sometimes. Sometimes even i think you're bots. Other times i think that you're illiterate and inbred, unable to comprehend simple concepts and meanings.
Then i see what the God of jews has to say about it and it goes something like this:
>Isaiah 6:10,Jeremiah 5:21,Ezekiel 12:2
I guess i'll be replacing you as the chosenite.
Tough luck kids....

Attached: kikeman2.jpg (205x246, 12K)

A
>inb4 CDIF

Jow Forums and infinitychan are the last places on the surface web which allow Free Speech (I.E Speech that can expose Jews for what they really are, and how they are a major influence in Global Affairs ever since (at the very least may be further) the Assassination of JFK when he tried to shut down the (((Federal Reserve)))

I don't even think all Jews should be gassed, banning Jews from Banking, Media, and Lobbying Groups outside of Israel would solve all the Problems caused by Modern Jewery Non-Lethally. If only I were the next Alexander I could truly unite all of Mankind under one banner...

Attached: jewpill.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

I don't see the problem? If Jews are able to push for special treatment, why should they not do so? Choosing not to is the same as disenfranchising your fellow jew in favor of gentiles....

holy shit that pic is real wtf
israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000 --- 100-HQ-530 --- Section 2.PDF

thejidf.org/

Jow Forums has no affect on realty op

>Jow Forums has no affect on realty

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Not actually real. If you do a foi request to the original source it isn’t there. The anti Jew lobby site inserted the obvious forgery.

Come one think about it. Read it and ask yourself who wrote it. And how it was supposed to be distributed to all American Jews, and no one ever found out at the time... conspiracy theory tier
what you would expect from the Lying Leaf

So their website and organization are there.. ironically? I don't get it. What the fuck are you asking? The JIDF is a PUBLIC entity.

really? i don't know man the site seems pretty objective on much stuff

Checked and based

It isn't real but i wish it was

bump

only cripplepol because its packed with schizos

this site debunks some stuff metabunk.org/debunked-exemption-from-military-service-doc-proves-jews-had-foreknowledge-of-ww2-fake-leaflet.t10493/

but then if you go on the link that it provides a nytimes archive you find the literal title of jews exempted from war, look nytimes.com/1936/06/26/archives/war-duty-exemption-for-all-jews-urged-conference-of-american-rabbis.html

)))we((( know (((it))) is a real thing because (((you))) fucking tell )))us((( (((it))) is.
youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y

Attached: 1546056536512.jpg (1024x1365, 119K)

They are real holy shit. Thats not even debatable

They have a website. They are pretty open about their mission. thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

There was an entire video about it that got shut down on YT avi. That blew the lid on the whole thing.
Let me put it to you like this. I WISH it wasn´t a thing.

Yeah as for the existance of JIDF. Pretty hard to refute when they have their own fucking website. HAHA

But i think he is referring to all the other stealth operations where they literally sit as psyop agents in front of computers, and literally go to fucking websites and derail conversations and things like that. including actually trying to wipe content from various platforms.
But JIDF, i mean go to their website. But they are small fry in comparison.

>do you truly believe the JIDF is a real thing, or is it ironically?
>Sounds fun. How much do they get paid on average?
Dude, they have a website you know that right? thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
>We believe in direct action both to eradicate the problems we face online and to create the publicity that will cause those with the power to take action (companies like Facebook and Google) to do the right thing.
So your original question does JIDF exists. Yes pretty obvious. However that´s not what most people even talk about when they mention JIDF, it´s the more secret stuff. Not like JIDF who just blatantly admits it that they sit and try to remove content off of platforms and engage others in debate if they say anything negative about jews or israel. But the more covert stuff who does the same, but far more effectively and coordinated.

Can you imagine how crazy that is. That´s like if danish military hired a bunch of danes to just sit around and sabotage anyone and anybody saying anything negative about danes, or about danish culture, danish politicians or danish prominent people or people in general, or anything like that.

I mean it´s the same thing about how you jews say you can´t be critiqued for anything or it´s antisemitic if you critique a jewish person. And then you got a bunch of jews who come after people if they are too vocal about it. And masquerades as 'grass roots'. Eventhough it´s heavily coordinated with big money behind it.

And then you wonder if these people exist. How dumb are you trying to play. This is not giving jews a good reputation at all let me just say that.

JIDF is real but we don't care. Remove kebab.

Attached: 1554397070330m.jpg (1024x861, 171K)

t.cyberkike

>And how it was supposed to be distributed to all American Jews, and no one ever found out at the time
Internally via the jew run ADL channels to the jews involved. Just like it says. And via synagogues and other things.
>conspiracy theory tier
There are so many examples of things like that of jews bragging about it in their own fucking sources about how they control things and all this shit.
>The anti Jew lobby
Who the fuck is that? Just label anything critical of jews as anti semitic or anti jew lobby. Give me a break.
>and no one ever found out at the time
That happens a lot! actually.

Jews and muslims are scary for other people because of these reasons. Jews and muslims both do things like this. Jews have jewry, they all help eachother and the talmud tells them how to do these things. It´s what binds them together. Like a cult mafia man. And the average people of nations they sure love their own people and nation and these things. But they don´t collectively as a group try to fuck other people over to get control or maintain control and stuff like that.
It´s a cult mafia. The muslim ummah is exactly the same way. Same principles. it´s just massively larger group. They have muslim first muslim interest first everyone else secondary. No matter what nation they are in. Jews have same thing jew first and jewish interests as a group first, everyone else secondarily. No matter what nation they are in. It´s dictated by their fucking texts man.
It´s a cult mafia! This is why people in history constantly got ticked off of this tight knit group working together to fuck them over and put themselves in charge and control of things in other peoples nations and promote their own interests, over the actual people of those fucking countries!
Once you understand that this is exactly what judaism is, and exactly what islam is. Different motivations, but similar behaviour. You understand very easily why people throughout history pointed to jews as a group. BECAUSE HOW THEY FUCKING OPERATE AS A GROUP! it´s not individuals and their social circle. If they see a jew they are obligated to just screw you the fuck over to help that fucking jew. Same with muslims on muslims with regards to non muslims.
And then they lie and act as if it´s all just random and jews certainly aren´t doing this, ofcourse they can´t say they are doing that or they get in huge fucking trouble. And go.
>oy vey you can´t say that, that´s anti semitic.
Literally trying to outlaw someone pointing that out!
It´s what the talmud is all about!
It´s what the qur'an and ahadiths are about aswell!!

They are bunch of schemers!
And then people think ah the talmud and the qur'an and hadiths is like.
>ah they believe in a god or something and just about being individual and be nice to people.
BUT NO. That´s not what neither of those are! HAHA. It´s about how they as a group take over the entire planet. Talmud for jews. and qur'an and hadiths as a group. Islam to take over entire world for allah and muslims. Make sharia law in all nations by conquest and infiltration. And jews similar but not to install specific law. But to as a group just control every aspect of all nations of the world. And have the 'dumb goyim' do things for them. But them consolidating all the key influential positions. So a goyim doesn´t control what happens. But he just ends up working for some jew somewhere, or jew makes money off smart things a goy does. Since he own company or whatever. Why the key for jews was always to control financial institutions. They can then give themselves funding all they want and put a jew in control of company. And deny funding if it doesn´t happen. If jew put in charge notice how all of a sudden these shitty companies have unlimited fucking money from all these jews bankers and financial groups that help them out. Where goy is just if he doesn´t achieve all that perfectly and balance the cost and really does a great work. If he doesn´t do that he´s just screwed. And the jews just bankrupt him and take over the company gets him to sell or whatever. But if jew start something up. aah unlimited fucking money almost just run total shitty business untill it somewhat works. Cause if he fuck up, ah here fellow jew, here you got some extra money, we got your back.
TOTAL FUCKING SCHEMERS. Kicked out hundreds of times exactly for trying to get control of a nations financial sector.

They just discovered this week hundreds of fake accounts they made up to trash talk netanyahu's rivals. Wtf are you on?

I mean do you think it´s fucking coincidence let´s say in USA, in all relevant media and financial institutions etc. in a country of 325 million people or whatever it is now. what is it 1.7% of the population is jewish. That you look at those companies and sectors and at very top it´s just jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew.
They hire eachother on fucking purpose! And tell others it´s racist if they do that or whatever. Now normally people wouldn´t even do that, they just try to hire based on merit or whatever.
Same how they corner the academia in USA. just jew jew jew jew jew in charge of the institutions. So jews of actually less merit they get all the enrollments. Eventhough they underperform academically to qualify for the higher educations. Because this ensures jews end up in leadership positions that many of those educations are a stepping stone to. So they control the admissions.
They ALWAYS work together as a group! that´s the entire fucking point where nobody else does that because other people aren´t in a fucking mafia cult. Is why they get pissed off if you point it out! It´s a domination cult. Why their teachings they are told to bullshit you about it, because if you read the talmud you´d say fucking hell don´t trust anyone who believes in shit like that. How can i trust them. It tells them to screw me over.
And synagogues are like fucking mafia meetings.
Just notice how they put jews in top positions no matter if there´s someone way smarter. In some cases they put a jew there if available no matter how fucking dumb he is, and the others just compensate for him.
Look at hollywood. They corner the producing companies of movies. Just hire jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew! JEW JEW JEW.
Look at comedy. Top 10 top earning comedians. Jew jew jew jew jew black guy jew jew black guy jew jew etc. Or whatever, oh there´s a white guy louis ck. Oh wait his grandfather is jewish.
Same thing with islam and muslims and mosques.

>last post on 2015
>almost half a decade ago

They don´t care who else work for them, as long as they control the companies. They make the money. And you work for them.
But what they tend to do in say USA is it´s jew jew jew jew jew jew jew. And then to screw over white americans their primary 'competition' in their mind. They go hire a black guy or any ethnic 'minority'. It almost pains them to have to hire a white american for any top positions. Because a goyim might get control of the company through promotion or whatever.
Look at the promotions aswell.. jew jew jew jew jew .. HAHA

Nice try kike.

Attached: jdif.jpg (600x840, 47K)

I thought it was a meme but sadly people actually get paid to shit post

I still think the JIDF is fake news

Attached: 1483553766340-ISRAEL FLAG.jpg (1250x1050, 282K)

>I still think the JIDF is fake news
Here is their website.

>that's from 2008
>11 years ago.
How old were you when that was posted compare to now?

Attached: bar refaeli 22.jpg (800x1228, 175K)

thejidf.org/2009/12/jewish-herald-voice-jidf-shuts-them.html
Here´s part of where shut it down meme comes from.
>When the JIDF discovers anti-Semitic or jihadist material online, the organization sends out an “action alert” to its members, who then contact the webhost. This past week, for example, the JIDF discovered a Facebook event titled, “International Punch a Jew in the Face Day”; nearly 400 members confirmed their participation.

>“In a matter of hours, JIDF activists were successful in shutting it down,” Appletree said.

>The JIDF manages its own website. It currently has hundreds of thousands of combined fans, members and supporters through various JIDF online forums. “This includes over 50,000 followers on Twitter and over 15,000 fans on our Facebook page, and more than 85,000 members in our Facebook group. We have many other specific groups, pages and forums, as well,” Appletree added.

>The organization’s reach is international in scope. Being a grass-roots initiative, the JIDF is able to act with speed and agility, and often coordinates with other organizations and initiatives. Its collaborative “Tweet4Shalit” campaign, last August, succeeded in making captured IDF soldier Gilad Shalit a trending topic on Twitter. The JIDF has generated one of the largest pro-Israel presences online, and helps lead online efforts against Holocaust denial.

Why is it if you critique a jew they come after you as a group. HAHA. Do you think we don´t know what the talmud is schlomo?

It's a well documented thing and matches the psychological profile of the Jewish race.
Even if Jews weren't behind all evil on earth (I believe they are) the paranoia of Jews would lead them to shill like this 24/7.
It's a weird combination of desperately wanting to be liked but also desperately wanting to control everyone.

That´s the about page. They have listings as late as 2015, then people start calling them out and they went more stealth. AND THEY SAID IT THEMSELVES. Because people were calling them out as they were.
>shutting it down.
thejidf.org/2015/12/still-here.html
"Don't let our lack of public posts fool you, we are busier, more organized, and more underground than ever.

>We just no longer feel the need to update our online presence.

>You have seen enough from us to know what we are about by this point. You can believe lies and nonsense from the enemies of Jews, Israel, and various extremist lunatics and liars, or you can judge us by our real actions, as documented on this site and elsewhere, from legitimate sources.

>So don't be fooled by our lack of posts! The hard work continues and thrives! "

pyscop thread again why