Tell me about the antichrist

is he a kike or a catholic?

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (2000x2000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2OAv_xcsU80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self CHECK

Whoever they crown King

“The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) stood among the people, he praised Allah as is due to Him, then he mentioned the Dajjal (anti-Christ) and he said: ‘Indeed I warn you of him. There has not been a Prophet except that he warned his people, and Nuh indeed warned his people – but I am to say something about him that no Prophet has said to his people: You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is certainly not one-eyed’…. ‘You must know that not one of you will ever see his Lord until he dies.

Attached: celebrities covering one eye - illuminati all seeying eye.jpg (1570x774, 543K)

>is he a kike or a catholic
>digits
survey says yes to both.

Attached: Satans puppet.jpg (1066x1023, 107K)

From what i remember he wont be a jew, he will be at first a friend to the Jews, elevating them and rebuilding the temple, and then he will turn on them before they can challenge him

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 631K)

Those DIGITS, we need to have this discussion

Attached: 1554136877580.jpg (780x433, 75K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE SCARED OF THE ELOHIM THAT WILL SHOW THEMSELVES TO HUMANITY SOON.

Attached: tumblr_mtyrwalK4k1qgcec6o1_1280.jpg (933x1400, 305K)

Nobody cares. Stop talking about this larpreligion.

REMEMBR HOW MACRON CALLEED HIMSELF JUPITER?

THE ANTICHRIST IS A DECEIVER.

MACRON WORSHIPS SATURN.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 214K)

>those satanic digits
The Antichrist, according to Revelations, will actually be Jewish, and will be a homo and the Jews will think he is their long awaited messiah.

Attached: macron%20speech.jpg?itok=RrRTmR9I.jpg (1400x897, 72K)

>tell me about the antichrist
The (((real)))((((ANTI CHRIST)))) Will be both the Jews and the Christians hero

The ''''''''ANTI-CHRIST'''''''''(one all the npc goyim will attack) will be the one who opposes them both

Attached: 1544712939494.jpg (640x654, 88K)

The anti christ will be a j00

fuck off larpagan

Another traitor

It is good that you recognize that matriarchal Judaism and patriarchal romanism are the bad guys. The gospel of Jesus Christ makes it very clear.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEEIT

>The ''''''''ANTI-CHRIST'''''''''(one all the npc goyim will attack) will be the one who opposes them both
You know it's true you fucking jew slave

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Attached: file.png (1432x1166, 289K)

he is the jewish messiah

Attached: 1475615785750.png (550x679, 101K)

4. The Antichrist will be a prince (Daniel 7:8; 9:26). Unlike most European and western leaders, Macron is technically a prince,becoming co-prince of Andorra, a small principality located between France and Spain, at the same time he assumed office! The remaining royalty in western and northern Europe have little or no power and are essentially just figureheads, but this particular royal has rocketed to power since he also holds the highest executive office in the country. Because of his party’s sweep of legislative elections, some articles are even calling him a monarch who can rule by decree.

5. The Antichrist will be of Roman descent, rising out of the revived Roman Empire (the European Union) (Daniel 9:26). Macron is a citizen of Europe with Roman ancestry through both sides of his family, and his country, France, is part of the revived Roman Empire (EU). Macron is working on uniting Europe which would be a return of this power, and is currently leader of one of the two most powerful countries in the EU.

the antichrist is a faggot with a fashy haircut and a patreon account

6. The Antichrist will be a sexual pervert and show no regard “for the desire of women” (Daniel 11:37). Strangely, young Emmanuel Macron (at age 15) fell in love with Brigitte Trogneux, a married teacher at his school, who at the time was 39! Despite her initial rejection of him and the fact that she was already a married mother-of-three, Macron did as he pleased and began an affair with Trogneux as a teenage boy nevertheless.

Attached: Macron-Nationalism-Is-Treason.jpg (1172x1238, 596K)

Bow to your rabbi god while you destroy civilization goy

Attached: jesus yhwh.jpg (650x679, 235K)

9. The Antichrist will be a globalist (Revelation 13:7), beginning his rise to prominence as a person who addresses some of the world’s major problems through diplomacy. He will appear to be the savior of the world (Revelation 6:2). Emmanuel Macron is the darling of globalism, he is its very embodiment. Macron is such a globalist that he has stated that “the French culture does not exist.” One prime example of Macron addressing wold problems is his role of leadership in the “Climate Change” global farce. Interestingly, Climate Change, formerly known as “Global Warming”, has always been considered the vehicle by which the Globalists will dominate and control the world’s economies.

Attached: C_X0i4JXsAEQvCp.jpg (1084x625, 71K)

Bros if I show you the image again will you think Christians are based?

Even though I secretly side with Israel and love jews because I have 9/11 hate for Ahmed still

When the logical thing would be to cast aside BOTH

But Christcucks wont acknowledge this

AM I BASED YET GUYS?????

Attached: 1541566654356.jpg (726x572, 157K)

the goyim know

fuck off larpagan

Donald Trump is the antichrist

12. The Antichrist will rule a ten-nation confederacy which will rise out of a revived Roman Empire (the European Union) (Daniel 2:31-35; 40-45; 7:7-8; 19-24; Revelation 13:1-2; 17:3; 7; 12-16). Interestingly, Macron’s been pushing to bring together a core 10-nation “Coalition of the Willing” EU Army to prepare European armed forces to take action together in emergencies, and to bind Britain into military cooperation as it leaves the EU. Just this week, a coalition of ten European militaries ready to defend the continent’s borders has been unveiled in Paris, just days after Emmanuel Macron called for a “real European army”.

Attached: politico-emmanuel_macron_to_launch_10-nation_military_coalition_next_month-2may2018.jpg?w=518&h= (518x865, 237K)

>The Antichrist will be of Roman descent
Good thing Christkikes destroyed Rome and it doesn't exist

Attached: npc jesus.jpg (973x1280, 533K)

its called the catholic church

all larpers need to be committed to an asylum

>fuck off larpagan
Do your children larp as sand niggers during Yule?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 22K)

19. The Antichrist eventually forms his one-world religion (Revelation 17; 18). There is a strong case for this one-world religion being the Roman Catholic Church (see here). If this is the case, I expect the Antichrist to have some sort of link with Catholicism. Interestingly, Emmanuel Macron was born to non-religious, liberal parents but decided he wanted to be baptized a Catholic, at the age of 12, despite his parents’ misgivings. He then received a Jesuit education until his last year of high school.

In June, Macron visited the pope at the Vatican (headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church) and was granted an unusually long meeting behind closed doors with Pope Francis (his longest meeting with a head of state) in which they discussed migration issues, conflict in the Middle East and the future unity of Europe.

Secular France has a strict separation between church and state, enshrined in law in 1905. Yet, in a speech to Catholics this year, Macron said he wanted to “repair the bond” between church and state.

Attached: file.png (320x267, 141K)

The Catholic church isn't Rome. It's a fucking church. That's like calling the Church of Britian "England" 1800yrs after it's been browned with Muslims and broken into a million pieces.

>The Antichrist eventually forms his one-world religion
see this is the play book

(((Christianity/Communism/Islam/Judiasm))) = NWO gnostic unified kikery. Always remember that Rabbi Yeshua worshipers destroyed the white race and any chance at human advancement FOREVER

Attached: NPC jesus 443.jpg (500x564, 14K)

Trump is the true Messiah.

Attached: Flyops Psyops.png (906x1394, 1.05M)

Attached: Plague-of-Frogs.jpg (2262x1523, 1.08M)

Attached: Trump-777.jpg (1779x6461, 3.49M)

I'm Catholic.

Fuck kikes

Attached: Peace-and-Prosperity2.jpg (2501x1552, 2.43M)

Attached: Day-777-The-Fall-of-babylon-Manafort-Trump-47.jpg (2784x2665, 807K)

Attached: Trump-NESARA2.jpg (2416x2958, 3.33M)

I'm Protestant. Fuck Jews and Catholics.

HELSINKI

HELL SINKING

Attached: file.png (1024x807, 675K)

Attached: E3B683DD-C1E0-4E64-BD50-9CE8C17DA950.jpg (1200x800, 127K)

>thread about antichrist
>OP gets 666
Nice try Satan

>HELSINKI
>HELL SINKING
OMG The Jew worshiper figured it out!

Attached: hell 3.gif (238x437, 44K)

Attached: cringe as fuck.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Pope recently had a meeting with an Islamic representative and basically had a truce. Probably won't be long.

Macron is just another baby pre-Anti-Christ like Obama and Kushner.

He real anti-christ will be one eyed and irresistably charasmatic. He will also be young. You will see.

what if the anti christ is in all of us...
and so does christ
and we are the ones with our will that play the game

user, don't use my post as a pedestal to pole vault off of by replying to it with something irrelevant to my post. It's lazy and dishonest. Nothing you just said has anything to do with my post. You're making an assumption that I am referring to Macron somehow, when "won't be long" is a generalization. Attention to detail, user.

Yeshua never came back. And now his father's cult rules the world

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

A culture of complete ignorance of Good is the anti-Christ. All those who give in to denial or ignorance of Good pay into the anti-Christ. The media, politicians, the Jews, boomer Whites, third worlders, so called Christians, Muslims, etc. Such people are mere puppets for an overall condition. That condition is darkness of mind, and the obstruction of the truth which leads to Him, the Highest Good.

The anti-Christ are the blind ones who in carelessness heed the petitions of the wicked, and by cumulative action become one with those wicked ones. The anti-Christ are the wicked ones who seek the dissolution of all Good on Earth. The anti-Christ is the darkness of space, the void, who calls out to the children of light, and begs them to reject their father.

Attached: 9D2FF28E-3CEE-4B43-BC70-A3EC6762001D.jpg (464x756, 340K)

>what if the anti christ is in all of us...
>and so does christ
>and we are the ones with our will that play the game
Yes, by worshiping Jews

Attached: 1511055854906.jpg (797x925, 290K)

fuck off larpagan

>The anti-Christ are the blind ones who in carelessness heed the petitions of the wicked, and by cumulative action become one with those wicked ones. The anti-Christ are the wicked ones who seek the dissolution of all Good on Earth. The anti-Christ is the darkness of space, the void, who calls out to the children of light, and begs them to reject their father.
New Age bullshit

larpJew

pagans should be killed

youtu.be/2OAv_xcsU80

OMG WATCH THIS

eat a dick

>(((you)))

Attached: 86868686.jpg (782x751, 281K)

Excellent rebuttal sir. Your ID is as black as your master.

Attached: AF3345C3-49BF-4A17-BFDC-B4562FB2DE33.jpg (250x250, 10K)

go put a tree up your ass for odin
fucking kek

He's a Catholic, but you should know this already Satan

and the muslims messiah, he's one and the same, bears the same characteristics and stuff....