Name the new Ben and Jerry flavor

Attached: 7FC90579-42A9-4AFB-8A01-C2D0595D5FD3.jpg (1242x1589, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=rPseOlTl7Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>niggers commit more crime than whites
>therefore they go to prison more than whites
Woah.....

per capita

nigger tits

EQUALITY FOR IMPRISONMENT NOW!

Lets just let niggers commit as much crime as they want. Like a true tolerant diverse society

Why are companies making their products political all of a sudden?
Running shoes, makeup, ice cream, coat hangers.... I don't get it.

Dindu Nuffin

Planet of the Crepes
(tastes like crepes)

I don't get it, is this for or against racism?

People may call it an organized Jewish influence, but that may not be true. I think it's all about sales. In todays connected world, where it is beneficial for you to seem like a good person to as many people as possible, it is no longer SEX that sells products - it is virtue.

Pic related

Attached: FeminismIsADisease.jpg (700x437, 72K)

Against, clearly it’s only racism and no other factors that leads to these statistics.

It can be a bit of both, but I agree that money is almost always the source of all these evils.

It's gotta be the justice system, it's just impossible that young black men might commit more crimes than whites and Asians!

You notice they never use this argument for men/women? Over 90% of the prison population in the United States is male, but I guess there's no "unfairness" there, huh?

Attached: Incarceration.png (625x200, 19K)

Bankrupt

AHAHAHAHA these people are so fucking stupid

They don't even consider that it's because blacks commit more crimes.

It is sort of an accidental redpill though. If you don't interpret it (instantly) as a sign of injustice, you could read it like: dindus commit 17 times more crime.
As a neo-Aristotelean I find that both intriguing and sickening at the same time. Fucking Jow Forums.
But signalling virtue is going to fuck things up even more. It's very much commoditized so imagine buying virtue at your local Walmart... Even lefties know that their sweaters are from sweatshops.

Why don't they just mix all of their previous flavors together and call it "Diversity".
I bet that would be good.

Are they asking whites to begin breaking the law more often?

>Vanilla+Strawberry
>Just Us

Even the image knows these people aren't white

It's not possible for blacks to commit more crimes than whites due to the laws of averages. The simplest answer is simply institutionalized racism. You've been holding us back as a people since you put us on ships. It's the same reason Native Americans are currently doing so terribly too.

To be fair, ben and jerry was like this way before every other company was.

1 in 10 people are born white
While 9 in 10 are born nonwhite.

This is not what justice looks like.

By the way I shoplift Ben and Jerries every time I go to the store

DESPITE BEING 7 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION...

why can't they deal with the fact that black people cause more crime than other races of people?

>Name the new Ben and Jerry flavor
Noggen dazs

Bars of Dark Chocolate with White Sprinkles

So in order for there to be justice, blacks should be given a walk when they commit crimes? Gotcha.

Attached: d9d2a118717ddb504d0b2fb018b496ded307041cd2dbbf67ea61ee575b313752_1.jpg (320x318, 23K)

Well look at the leaf nigger

>commit more crimes
They don’t
>commit more violent crimes
They do
By the way we’re usually arguing they commit a DISPROPORTIONATE amount of crime

Do the same comparison with genders

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THESE KIKES JUST SELL ICECREAM FUCK YOUR AGENDA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

13% vs 50%

user, you're replying to bait. The only appropriate response is calling them a nigger and moving on.

Niggers put niggers on ships. Whites released them after it became apparent that niggers were too stupid and incompetent to even handle menial slave labour. Niggers have us to thank for their freedom, if we hadn't bought you porch monkies your family lines would still be enslaved to african warlords. You're welcome.

These comments are fucking gold and give me hope.

Attached: Screen.jpg (1907x934, 489K)

Wtf is wrong with her bottom edge

Maybe the problem lies before the justice system? The system is the same everywhere, but social opportunity is vastly different.

Shitskins, women and cucks have an unprecedentedly huge purchasing power

What did they mean by this? I thought they were niggerloving kike faggots. They're just blatantly sending out redpills now.

Attached: juicey_food.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

>It's not possible for blacks to commit more crimes than whites due to the laws of averages.

Let me translate:
>Based on the assumption whites and blacks behave exactly the same, whites and blacks behave exactly the same, therefore racism.

Nice circular logic. Now go hangout in a black neighborhood and report your findings.

You're hurting the store, not Ben and Jerrys you fucking degenerate faggot nigger.

plebbit teir comment my retarded friend. kill yourself.

Nigger Nuts in your mouth

That's asinine. Girls love posting pics of themselves reading in their underwear.

underrated spbp

You arent hurting ben or jerry by being a thief. Kys

You're no better than the fucking niggers
I hope you get caught and get to meet Tyrone

>(((Ben Cohen))) and (((Jerry Greenfield)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Greenfield

Yeah, the store already paid for it so they got theirs. You're just hurting the retailer.

>laws of averages
Have you seen how native Africans behave? They are absolute fucking savages. Your race as a whole is more violent, less intelligent, and morally corrupt at its core. The few of you who don't butcher and eat people are the anomalies. So, yes, let's talk about averages.

>you put us on ships
You might to talk to Daddy Schlomo about that one. But, while we're on the subject, how did one civilization become so advanced that they could build ships, cross an ocean, colonize a new continent, and then cross that ocean again to find slaves before you fuckers got past living in mud huts?

Attached: JWF9qnj.jpg (784x1000, 97K)

Usually niggers just avoid talking about the crime rate all together but apparently they think that committing crimes is a sign of oppression.

Attached: 1550528716295.jpg (720x890, 53K)

USA back then: equal opportunities
USA today: equal imprisonment

Attached: 1-format43.jpg (2048x1365, 759K)

rather than say 1 in 3 black men will be arrested etc etc just say it like it is, 1 in 3 blacks will commit a crime become a convicted criminal

Whites are responsible for more violent crimes than any other race on earth.

I call it "Despite being only"
Chocolate is only 13% of the ice cream but 52% of the calories

But user blacks aren't capable of being responsible for their actions so it has to be white people!

Umm, uh... well... White Man Bad
If I don't like it it can't be true, obviously

Uh
Mazin

Attached: 9278E294-05F8-4C6B-AE50-8F06AB59B1DE.jpg (1242x1245, 352K)

You're forgetting "socio-economic" factors dumb goy

Like killing random whiteys? Not a bad idea. I'm 100% on board with a bunch of black gangsters fucking up some incel shithposter who hides his hitler memorabilia with his piss and cumstained jorts every time his aunt comes over with fruit cake.

Yeah, but we live in a patriarchy that routinely brutalizes women. If anything that 90% number is too small.

Except for blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, and jews

Not in America or UK fag

Ben & Jerry's already got their money from those ice creams. The store doesn't send money to B&J for every unit sold, they purchase them in bulk from wholesale businesses.
Learn about the supply chain, you double nigger.

Niggers prey primarily on other niggers because you know whites will fuck your shit up.

just saw this, wtf

The comments basically mirror anything that would be posted here. Fucking gas yourself you faggot nigger kike. And this time with steel doors, not wooden doors, Tone.

Did you ever see who thru classify as white for crime statistics? People that are not white by any sense of the word. Middle Eastern mudshits, poos, beaners, South Americans etc.

Afraid to show your flag. I wonder why

You are genectically prone to be quicker violence.

New flavor. Dindu-nuttin. Watermelon flavored ice cream with chocolate and nuts. The cow in the front needs to be a basketball, doctor, rapper who's in his way to church.

All things need to be equal to use law of averages. Blacks are not equal to whites.

Video on how to not cook chicken?

Assume they are though, wouldn't that make blacks inherently racist? I never got this logic

Attached: B9CB9A2B-B656-425C-82F0-373637DF474E.png (625x910, 74K)

Jow Forums mirrors karma trains? I don't read /ptg/ faggot. again, kill yourself.

Attached: 1518784053556.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

friendly reminder that the
>13% but 50%
meme is actually worse
since its virtually exclusively black men aged 15-30, its more like
>despite being 2.5% of the population...

DAS RASIN

kek

So basically 1 in 3 black men are criminal and 1 in 17 white american men are criminals?

>logic
Pff u nazi

So the other 10.5% of that number are black women? Black women outnumber men that much?

PERHAPS THEY SHOULD STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW

>Despite being 13% cocoa..,

according to my calculations you're a huge faggot

Attached: 1539779904462.jpg (750x750, 53K)

Age groups, leaf, they exist

Vanilla Supremacy

There an age range there too leaf

Then you didn't even look at the post, you're just sperging out for no reason cause your a faggot nigger kike that needs to gas himself.

Attached: 1554351782782.jpg (719x432, 37K)

13%

>law of averages

We both know you'd break that one, too.

Attached: 1544558167523.jpg (460x456, 22K)

>except virtue doesn’t actually sell anything and social media’s influence is massively over rated when that influence is shrieking Twitter trannies

Attached: 2BF258FC-CEAE-43D5-A7BB-A77ADE55F873.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Make it happen.

universal basic. in cum.

>karma trains
lol only a plebbitor would even know that term, it's called combo posting you newfag nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=rPseOlTl7Dk