We should culturally appropriate the new Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie

as a white nationalist symbol. It goes with the whole clownworld clown pepe thing..

Attached: IMG_3388.png (299x301, 122K)

jew, so it'd be a nice twist

Attached: phoenix.jpg (882x205, 67K)

Attached: 1553623835792.png (325x325, 138K)

woah really?
but Johnny Depp killed his brother

woah wait his last name was bottom....
damn those boys were so badly abused
the "children of god" cult
ouch
last name bottom, hahahahahaha oh man
it should not be funny but it is

His girlfriend is black in the movie

bump for kek

She’s half black

>tfw mulatto waifu won't race war now with you so you have to enter clown world

He was a real human bean

cant you see they are literally asking us to do this?

we need to turn phoenix joker is the soi-king SJW antifag tartlet

Attached: file.png (967x544, 701K)

memes and incel-posting aside, I think that this Joker movie has some actual potential to be good. Not saying it will be any good, but the Joker was always portrayed as being a completely sadistic, monstrous persona of evil incarnate, with no explanation to his identity or why he does what he does. Most people didn't want to touch his origin story at all either. The trailer for this movie makes him seem like a serious version of the squirrely guy from the Office Space.

Adding a story explaining why Joker does what he does, and how he snapped would be pretty kino. So I think this film has a good chance of being something good. On the other hand it could be absolute dogshit, but even if it is, the idea behind it is well-founded imo.

Attached: memo.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

So The Joker is Alt-Lite then.

It's the first capefag movie I've been interested in for a LONG time.

why does joaquin look like a crack hoe?

Attached: jpheee.png (920x613, 468K)

With help from one of the red hot chili peppers.

They killed his brother.

Alcohol and coke

Attached: 4K6q9kiu.png (407x473, 246K)

what for? why they give him the keanu reeves treatment?

>Phoenix, River, Rain, Liberty, Summer
His parents were honk honking already.

Seems like they made a spectacle out of his brother too. What did he do to piss them off?

Flea?
FUCK THAT SATANIC FUCKING PEDO

BUT HE IS A JEW YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Attached: 4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg (720x621, 38K)

oh hey look it's already happening (pic)

Attached: Evil White Dudes.png (645x699, 77K)

nice idea

maybe hollywood realise they cant survive appealing to trends that never financially succeed

Just adds more depth to the theory of clown world. It plays to the idea of bleaching the black race but also plays to the ridiculousness of society. A white supremacists dating a black chick just because of how tiresome everything is. We can work with this.

This will be the Jow Forums movie of 2019

Niggers are stupid. More news at 11.

>we need to turn phoenix joker is the soi-king SJW antifag tartlet
you might be right, whatever Jow Forums decides, there seems to be memetic power in the movie

Do you snowniggers want some of this?

Attached: FA86955F-6451-4098-ACA9-2E7098B32BEF.jpg (1472x1420, 1.27M)

skin the nigger bitch alive.

Why do snowniggers love mulatto women?

Attached: A81CEB2C-C76C-43AE-8393-295601BED058.jpg (1099x1360, 980K)

She only dates chad you faggots.

Attached: F96938BA-1C1B-4F93-ADD1-F63289C95539.jpg (881x1382, 851K)

I smell a viral marketing attempt in the works

Attached: 1548736051111.gif (209x193, 109K)

He hit the jewish wall. River would have too, if he lived to this day.

fuck yes! This movie is literally

Jow Forums: The Movie

This movie is going to hit BIG and they'll probably want to make a sequel. If it's "high jacked" by the alt right and becomes a racist symbol, they won't be able to make a second one. This is project mayhem.

Oh what the heck it might be fun

You're following hollywood's lead.

Huge mistake.

Just keep quiet or the producers might fuck with it

So it begins

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-16-54-07-1.png (455x478, 128K)

Smell? LOL

the fuck have you been for the past month?
They've already foolishly donated their meme to /pol

What do you think all the clown pepe's were for?
HONK HONK

Attached: clown_world.jpg (550x462, 56K)

all it takes is one bad day

Attached: J2-900x506.jpg (900x506, 73K)

:D IM STARTING TO SEE THE FUNNY SIDE :-)

The Honkler meme is an a nefarious plot

they've been called out but since japmoot already cashed the check they have no choice but to triple down on threads

Fuck off shill

>implying DC didnt see what Monster did with the boomer meme and decided to prepare their own viral marketing plan before JOKER hits the cinema

ha. im all for it. HONK HONK

Who am I shilling for?

I don't know why DC keeps getting it wrong. Joker is not a fallen angel or a special snowflake rockstar. He is a morally reprehensible (((30s mobster))) that symbolically fell into a vat of toxic waste.

Attached: omg.jpg (640x960, 62K)

Phoenix is one of the last actors who has not sold out, most of his roles have good willing moral in it.

good, black women are based

Yeah, but which version is the more compelling character?

>Normies will start waking up to the clown world because a clown is considered a Nazi symbol by lefties
Hmmmm

Attached: 1553371643568.png (731x1024, 1005K)

Checked, I think this user has a point. Also why would you want to support them by going to see this anyway? Let them continue to die off.

Attached: 1551288605628.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Listen up you gullible nufag cannon fodder, this movie is a jewish owned production starring a jewish actor glorifying political terrorism with the goal of furthering the zionists divide and conquer agenda. The protagonist is a loser who gets picked on so badly he turns into a mass murderer terrorist. This is not a role model, it is propaganda to further legitimize the police state.

Good strategy: workout, eat well, dress nice, support local white businesses, learn a trade or stem profession, marry not-thot white girl, have children, raise them well, save money, live sustainably, train for civil war.

Bad strategy: be depressed loser, date mutt thot who doesn't respect you, try to make a living doing bullshit liberal arts performance gigs, get your ass kicked because your unarmed untrained and in shitty neighborhoods, dress like a faggot in makeup, kill innocent people giving the police state reason to strip away the 1st and 2nd amendments.

This shit is fucking obvious propaganda.

Attached: Wtibtrd.jpg (900x622, 246K)

Hollywood's master plan is to not be able to make a sequel and lose millions of dollars in the process just to trick a bunch of faggots on Jow Forums?

Fuck off, faggot.

>We should help promote a movie

How do you guys get jewed so many times?

This is joker movie #5 to come out in the past 10 years bro

And have you seen the past couple star wars? Money is clearly a second priority after cultural marxism

Too late, the Joker is already the symbol of cringe edgelord manchildren who LIVE IN A SOCIETY.

Honk honk

Attached: scarfacepepe2.jpg (1680x1050, 860K)

>Good strategy: workout, eat well, dress nice, support local white businesses, learn a trade or stem profession, marry not-thot white girl, have children, raise them well, save money, live sustainably, train for civil war.
Based

Attached: 1551663281343.png (720x589, 74K)

but it is 20 years too late for what you are suggesting.

Fuck off Batman was a faggot who never had the guts to kill the people that were doing horrible shit. Batman was the ultimate cuck

THIS

THREAD

GLOWS
L
O
W
S

FUCK OFF

Attached: joker.jpg (1931x2041, 2.33M)

NEXT WEEK MUELLER GOES PUBLIC AND WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WATCH EVERY ZIONIST FUCK LOSE THEIR MINDS AND BECOME AN HERO.

Attached: WE.jpg (698x384, 14K)

it is gonna be like Fight Club was back in the late 90s, will influence an entire generation of men

it is literally

Jow Forums: The Movie

this is why we will need 24/7 daily Joker movie threads on Jow Forums until it releases in October

this movie is going to be a nuclear blast

Don't get your hopes up.

His girlfriend is black and guaranteed there's gonna be a ton of leftist political messaging. In fact I bet the joker will be some kind of vigilante hero that is taking down the big bad white men who are oppressing the poor black peoples of Gotham.

Attached: 71wzuve.jpg (640x640, 50K)

he's a promoter for the movie. wise up

I just killed the thread with this post. Shills switched to slide mode to stop people from reading this.

This also is good shit and shows the whole honk honk meme is astroturfed propaganda for this movie.

The absolute best thing Jow Forums could do would be memetically correlate antifa with the joker, there is plenty of material there:
1. Wears make up
2. Gets beat up
3. Has a shitty gang of dudes in masks
4. Is a terrorist
5. Gets btfo by superheroes
6. Lives in a fantasy world

Should be flipping this on them instead of eating the punches.

Attached: main-qimg-bdaf96ab369c1c83546af0e7324dfdd9.jpg (500x362, 98K)

>a hundred of threads last day about him
>we should...
It is already done, dumbass.

who cares? MY question to you is:

WHY SO SERIOUS???????????????????

Leftist faggots don't think this deep. They will be proud to own the joker and virtue signal on his behalf. Fuck them. Make it a racist symbol and then nobody can enjoy it. Just like Pepe. Pepe is not racist. It was just lefties that took the memes too far

>Good strategy: workout, eat well, dress nice, support local white businesses, learn a trade or stem profession, marry not-thot white girl, have children, raise them well, save money, live sustainably, train for civil war.

Extremely legit.

A lot of people here forget the basics and get obsessed with political activism instead of building power in society.

Attached: 50O79.jpg (400x400, 31K)

No, gay

this movie is gonna be alt-right. Just keep posting Joker threads 24 hours a day until it releases in October

>new movie
new movie
>new movie
NEW MOVIE
>NEW MOVIE

Isn't it strange that, in the weeks leading up to this NEW MOVIE, isn't it strange that on Jow Forums a bunch of joker memes just appeared spontaneously from nowhere, nothing whatsoever to do with marketing this NEW MOVIE of course.

Fuck off shill cunt.

Attached: 1550324107198.jpg (610x773, 53K)

Your shilling has become way too obvious.

>Being this desperate to market a film

Attached: slowpoke.png (800x647, 96K)

You think a DC movie WON'T have a bunch of woke-injections? You think they won't go into wage gap, reparations, or anything of the likes? You can't be that naïve

:D IM STARTING TO SEE THE FUNNY SIDE :-)

:):):) IM AFRAID I MIGHT DO A FUNNY SOON :):):)

Attached: 1550703271154.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

It will be alt-left

Indeed..

Attached: mmmmmm.jpg (960x601, 50K)

>implying there's a difference

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Based and pilled.

Attached: 1544478213455.jpg (888x876, 249K)

yes goy, i am Mossad

Show your flag shill.

If you weren't you wouldn't have a memeflag.

what??? explain this shit or point me in the right direction

DROPPED
> ugly nigress
> communist nigger lover
> joe Rogan’s least liked friend

Attached: 8AB7E754-3953-4F9A-AFAB-D3531726F72B.jpg (750x920, 347K)

I'll always be made they denied me that hot goth chick to hire a nigger.

God these people are fucking hopeless losers. Being so triggered about a movie about a villain and claiming it's glorifying "bad white boys"? Fuck this gay Earth.

be mad*
So mad I can't type right.

fuck u jew, i aint self-doxxing

>meme flag
>"alt-right"
>keep pushing joker threads goys

Obvious kike shills.

Attached: Ghost Lights Tynion IV.jpg (849x941, 83K)

Get them the FUCK out of here, man! I am SO DONE with this shit. SO DONE. Get it the FUCK out! FUCK!