This just happened: AOC in pants, Man in a dress

... just when you think that our new Congress can't get any stranger

the cast of Queer Eye just showed up on Capitol Hill to promote the "Equality Act"

.... this is how the jews operate, every day they go out of their way to keep pushing the degeneracy and weirdness, keep shoving it in your face until you give in and think it's normal.... it's worked on about 75% of the country so far and they'll keep pushing it until we all get in line

Attached: D3Un0i8WkAE0xxq.jpg (1199x901, 129K)

honk honk

That is really gay

You're right, she should take the pants off. Preferably livestream

bump

imagine as the smell of last night's beans and fritos engulf the room.

I just want the war already. I’m ready to die.

Can someone shop “if you only knew how bad...” with Pelosi’s face.

You're very much overestimating their effectiveness in saying that 75% of the county approves imo. I'd venture to guess that less than 40% finds this type of shit to be normal. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it was far less. When confronted with this type of shit in the presence of mixed company, I usually utter, with a laugh, "well, to each his/her own I guess". But in reality, I loathe and even hate these types. I find them to be absolutely appalling and the catalyst of the decay of western civilization. I bet a lot of people are the same, but don't want to say anything deemed "nefarious" as they don't want to get doxxed, harassed and professionally ruined. Thats just my belief.

What will this tranny phenomenon look like in 40 years? I can't imagine the things people will do to themselves then.

It will implode imo. They pushed way too hard and people have become fed up with it all. I will be honest, if you're a homosexual man, I really don't care what you do with your partner as long as you are both consenting adults. I get annoyed when you base your entire identity on where you stick your dick. I get annoyed at the LBGT community and their public displays of perversion. I get emotionally enraged when they try and normalize pedophilia and this trans nonsense. This is the shit that is starting to piss off a lot of politically moderate people.

Why is Dave Grohl wearing a dress?

We need a genocide

Attached: 09789424-627B-4B95-A52A-426072854465.jpg (960x640, 128K)

Most of the country doesnt like this

LOL Nancy Pelosi looks so uncomfortable

we've reached peak clown world
I give up

Attached: dead.jpg (1910x1000, 219K)

Nancy looks scared

Attached: 1552429701416.gif (511x512, 106K)

Poor Nancy, lmao. She knows...

This is the "left" you got to choose from LMAOO

Clown world.

... how far we've fallen

Attached: Dmb0HsJU0AAgFNC.jpg (1200x828, 245K)

>consenting adults

Get the fuck out

Attached: A9A53C87-F5C5-4F67-9BD6-8FE2200F52D5.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Are you boomers so dull that you dont know about populist politics yet? How do you think she got elected and become so popular in the first place?

This nation is hopelessly fucked.

Not at all my friend. This is only just the beginning.

Hummina?

Attached: 1554409894688.jpg (1910x1000, 273K)

Lol that nigger stealing cutlery and the ventriloquist guy on the left

Lmao at the 80s greaser on the left

>How do you think she got elected and become so popular in the first place?

She has 23% approval

Attached: luHY6M.png (1024x646, 664K)

There is always hope user

Attached: D0C1EF18-9FD3-417B-BF6B-65547FC7E636.jpg (757x771, 399K)

Tunnel Snakes Rule!

This is how mk ultra works. They shock you into becoming more malleable with this ultra degeneracy and weirdness.

this is the thing that kills me. dude shows up in a fucking pink sweater and a skirt and a beard and he expects to be taken seriously. i would laugh myself into orbit if this guy showed up to a meeting i was in. i would def have to excuse myself.

Yet there's a thread about her up 24/7. Same way people didn't think Trump was popular enough to get elected.

The leather on these boys. She didnt say shit to them about cow farts. Kek.

EYYYY

Attached: Fonzie_Henry_Winkler.jpg (1290x1600, 944K)

What up nigger, is he well known?

Attached: 29BB61CC-61D5-4358-81A4-02CD09493A32.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Attached: Cersei-Lannister-Laugh.gif (300x300, 1.95M)

>low turnout
>I believe she only got 14k votes in a pretty populous district
>establishment democrat incumbent was probably expected to win 100% so no one bothered voting
>on top of that the one she beat was a huge source or funds for the democucks so she also fucked that up

Shes just a meme candidate for the leftists that is doing more damage for them and their party than trump is. But everyone on the left projects saying she is the rights worst nightmare... all while she screwed her constituents out of thousands of amazon jobs

>one last beach bonfire before burning it all down.

Where did all these freaks come from?

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-151756_Gallery_1.jpg (794x701, 109K)

This degeneracy is what happends when you dont let people bully these freaks i to the underground. One has to ask what this creature is contributing to society other than existing to help other degenerate freaks