Remember when everyone over 12 years old thought Pewdiepie was really cringy and made shitty videos where he screams...

Remember when everyone over 12 years old thought Pewdiepie was really cringy and made shitty videos where he screams over video games? I skipped all "Youtube culture" and was shocked that he is now the most subscribbed Youtuber of all time with 92 millions subs, holy FUCK. Last time (before today) when i saw his videos he was playing Flappy Bird and raping my ears with his voice.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (500x380, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=021Pm6-PyA0
youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZEetU6b0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's cool now and everyone watches him, to put it bluntly e grew up. He longer felt he had to put on a gay act. Also his a NatSoc now so it took a pretty wild turn.

Attached: I just wanted to enteratin kids.png (891x704, 656K)

Attached: 1554379485396.png (488x436, 204K)

He became most subscribed in 2013, I remember watching him as a wee lad, then I found him again in 1017 when he became a NatSoc and the entirety of the left hate it as well as the Kike owner of youtube, it must hurt that her biggest youtuber is a Swedish NatSoc at 92 million and she gave that red pilling coverage to him. Pewdiepie brought back Jew as an insult among Gen Z when he got the Indians to hold up a sign saying "death to all Jews". He also has made light of the Nigger word and refugees ruining his home country Sweden.

He's turning our kids into nazis!

Attached: 1531269479865.png (715x3119, 401K)

>i miss his high pitched introductions... "hey guys it's me Peeeeeewdieeepieee" so much

>Remember when everyone over 12 years old thought Pewdiepie was really cringy and made shitty videos
i still do

What happened to Whiskey review? Wifey probably put the hammer down on that one

>the nazi theme song

Attached: 926.gif (480x270, 3.74M)

PewDiePie is an Illuminati Zionist Marxist

If (((he’s))) natsoc why does disavow nazism all the time?

>Pewdiepie
how old are you son?

This was the general opinion on him back then youtube.com/watch?v=021Pm6-PyA0

Attached: usa_america.jpg (1280x853, 135K)

This. LMAO

everyone over 12 still thinks that

I won't lie his 2012 shit is funnier than his current shit and that says something, this guy is unfunny as hell, the only thing that's slightly entertaining is the edits in his videos and you gotta thank his editor for that, I still don't get why he's got 90 mil subscribers.

based kid

i'm just glad he didn't turn out to be a soiboi SJW

Attached: 2908230982098230.png (550x550, 114K)

I've been considering make a thread for a couple days - anyone following his activity post-Christchurch, and seeing what I'm seeing?

He disappears immediately with some rumors about being in police protection, and is next seen in Japan, talking seriously about moving permanently (something he's 'joked' about before, so not totally out of left field). A lot of his videos in this trip to Japan have a clear edge to them, he's either working himself off camera (Japanese naturalization process? intensive japanese language lessons?) or is generally stressed. Then he drops 'Congratulations' song and music video where he continues pushing the 'next hitler' meme harder than ever before, basically renounces the 'pewdiepie' youtube identity. It blows up, of course. Then, the big red flag, he does multiple videos where he walks through his hometown on Google Earth streetview. Some kind of sting for Jihadis?

I feel like these might be historical events.

Because he has too to get the message across, it'd be like Obama saying his a Zionist shill but Pewdiepie is of course not as secretive about his true beliefs as Obama.

newer generations are getting more retarded

Dude.. I'm not quite sure what you'r getting at.

But do you know what I do know?

Pew = Shoot

Die = Death from shoot

Pie = Pie day

The Christchurch shooting occurred on Pie Day, and guess what the shooter did? He Pew and they Die.

Imagine being some journalist trying to take out a guy who didnt need a record exec or casting agent sodomizing him to become famous.

Then the instant hes about to sellout you sweep in and get him kicked off Disney but he gets to keep all the money. Then he becomes more powerful and famous than you will ever be making your jewish mom think your a complete failure compared to him.

Nahh he’s definitely a neoliberal more in common with Obama than Jow Forums

whoa...

Attached: 1547189313500.gif (500x624, 891K)

Have you watched any of his videos at all?

>literally just "his popular so his a libtard"

He BTFO's libtards every day, he popularised the word Jew as an insult among gen z when he got two Indians to hold up a sign saying "Death to all Jews". He mentioned how immigration is great than added a voice so his dog said "but felix why is your country such a crime ridden dystopia from immigration?" and then felix says "stfu you racist piece of shit" in a sarcastic voice. He has done more than you ever could.

>the final redpill
>the piepill

Attached: raincoat pep.gif (700x525, 421K)

Fucking
Kek

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

>He's cool now
No.
>and everyone watches him
No.

Get lost, faggot.

>No.

Yes

>No.

Yes, every Gen Z in the West is watching him.

>Get lost, faggot.

No,you can't deny his influence can you?

Are you 13?

Imagine her reaction if you told her thirteen year olds don't want to cut their dicks off and take hormone replacement medications in a vacuum either.

Nah, you're putting together a bunch of things I know had nothing to do with christchurch.

The Congratulations song was made months ago - he mentioned ages back that he was a little frustrated because he'd prepared a video for when t series overtook him but he wasn't getting to publish it because he was still ahead of them.

The potential move to Japan is something that follows naturally from him having been there many times previously, developed a strong fondness for the country, and most importantly, from him being about to get married and wanting to settle down somewhere comfy with his waifu. It's probably something they've both talked about doing for years, it's easy to see why they'd be taking the idea seriously now.

And the streetview stuff seems pretty normal, the streetview bit in the first video followed naturally from the rest of what he was discussing, and the second streetview video happened because people responded well to the first one.

I think you're seeing things that aren't there.

>every gen z is watching him

i have 3 cousins under 18 and they all want to be insta/youtube stars because pewds and other e-thot/e-celebs are their role models

>memeflag
>Asking retarded questions
Please go

>Kekerstan

>tfw you have NEVER watched one of this edgy cunts 'videos', EVER

Attached: 20190404_183334.jpg (631x669, 164K)

Honestly, if i was a Pewdiepie i would make one last video in which i would drop a huge redpill. Just imagine the amounts of 13-14 year olds that i would redpill. Just imagine the fucking influence this blond, blue-eyed handsome Aryan has on millions of kids whose brains are still prone to influence. It would literally make the fourth Reich a reality. I really hope Pewds does this one day and he prepares very well. Jews will probably shut down his channel and start hunting him down, but considering all the money he has he could buy a lot of good equipment and finally die a martyr's death, only to be avanged by his millions of followers who are thirsting the reestablishment of the eternal Reich.

Attached: 1538333535458.jpg (1280x929, 504K)

Listern to his song congratulations. He says:
I'll take on all the world for you, I'm a heavy hitter
About to cause a genocide so you can call me hi-

>the crying emoji

Attached: 1552670884257.jpg (268x284, 10K)

meanwhile Rayban or whatever the fuck his name was went into obscurity and was never heard from again after dominating youtube for a while

This

THIS

FUCKING THIS

Attached: 1537985413899.jpg (535x767, 142K)

Crazy, but sounds about right

No you'r just bitter.

Well at least his right wing.

I don't hate him but I don't like him either. I've watched dozens of his videos to understand the phenomenon. What I come away with is that he is good-looking, reasonably intelligent, childish/goofy, and continuously low-key entertaining. His videos are also almost all meaningless and about nothing but kind of fun/funny. He appeals to everyone and it's hard to dislike him.

This is his recipe to be number 1.

His recent video on his childhood was a bit annoying--Oh I grew up wealthy in a beautiful city and went to all the best schools but thought school was boring so I dropped out and became wildly successful anyway. Both of his parents are/were wealthy executives in Sweden and his mother was CIO of the year in 2010. I think it's kind of in his DNA to be successful. Being a top executive is about being smart and competent but also about people liking you so that you are able to get promoted over and over.

rent free space in their heads and every time they try to control their children to stop this it will do the
opposite.

he also drops low key redpills, but not enough to get his channel deleted, remember if not pewdiepie we would have some tranny loving faggot as the number 1 on youtube

here, watch some of this atleast youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag

>I've never watched the popular thing! I'm not an edgelord like the popular kids
well I'm convinced.

Attached: 1549995481280.jpg (720x643, 23K)

Everything changed after he said nigger

Never gave two shits about any youtube "personality" or whatever. I still don't, but I'm glad a guy like him is the most successful with the people who watch this shit.

>he also drops low key redpills, but not enough to get his channel deleted, remember if not pewdiepie we would have some tranny loving faggot as the number 1 on youtube
agree. like what's the 2nd most subscribed channel that's not trash?

you have to watch him consistently to pick up on his subtleties. That vid was just a placeholder since he's on vacation in japan

He used to be a hyper cuck in 2014. Like a super "Trump is a nazi" SJW.
There's this old video of him and Ken talking about politics in Sweden and Felix said how his mom cried when the Sweden Democrats gained power and how horrible it was etc. It's insane. Makes you want to punch him in the face.

However, his political views have clearly changed. The question is, what made him change and what is really his political beliefs?

Attached: ye.jpg (960x540, 156K)

He realized he had a drinking problem so he quit. Good lad.

Attached: pdpp2.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

Hey sweetie... I'm not saying for anyone else to not watch the fag. But one day your balls will drop and you'll see it for what it really is. Enjoy Happy Land while it lasts, darling.

Noooooo

jesus christ kill yourself

He’s probably just run out of the new ones. He doesn’t seem like a huge alcohol hoarder.

I like to think that he has something like that planned for when he hits 100m subs. A video that's twenty minutes long, lays everything out clearly, with instructions to download and repost the video when YouTube inevitably shuts down his account. Then he starts up his own video hosting website, something he has doubtless been thinking about for a long time with all the flak he gets.

Attached: 1554411980062.png (1348x233, 170K)

His politics are what sells. He thought being a lib would gain him subscribers but the tide is turning now and the average person is increasingly right wing. Zoomers included.

The jew fears the samurai.

post links

Q

I remember when /mlp/ used to raid his tag on Chatroulette and just display pics of horsecocks to his community.
Someone even managed to show R34 to pewdiepie. His face was funny af.

Good times

Yes. He showed he is really racist.

He said nigger like we call someone gypsy when that person is trying to finesse us.

I'm starting to believe that he moved to Japan for security reasons since in Japan it would be harder to kill him and make it look like an accident.

i hope he has been thinking about starting a youtube competitor. he could honestly take it down and change things for the better.

Unfortunately I think he'll just retire to japan sometime in the next year and we'll rarely ever hear from him again

fuck off cia, do you own datamining for your shitty disinfo spamming

>Old Pewdiepie being a mega cuck
He is right about the young people being racist though.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZEetU6b0U

I think what he does now by providing sanity and mild redpoills has a much bigger impact than outright “coming out” with the following bans and vilification

>He is being political because it gives him subscribers
That's a very stupid theory

>He is right about the young people being racist though.
and thats a good thing

has he talked about politics in a direct way 2015 or later? that clip seems to be from 2014.

this, if anything it lost him the disney gigs and put his channel at risk

delete him Susan
this smug swedish fascist is corrupting our youth

Attached: 1554415744416.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

this shit happened all the time on xbl. kids like fucking around, breaking taboos and getting reactions, what's new.

He has talked about how the sexist wage gap is a lie which is a mega redpill for us Swedes at least.
But I more than that no I don't think so. He often drops small political hints in his videos though. Like how his favorite author is a Japanese fascist that admires Hitler.

Pewds is a good dude. He was just a gaming nerd who made it very, very big. He wasn't political nor did he have any agenda he was pushing through. But after being put through the ringer, seeing his homeland change, being threatened, exploited, etc. he still maintained his dignity and integrity and woke up to a lot of bullshit. He might not be the type of entertainer you enjoy, or someone you want to model yourself after, but there's no doubt he's a good dude.

>He wasn't political
watch it

This. Even in videos where he is not explicit, the initiated can spot the redpills. It's pretty obvious he lurks too.

In the first street view video you can see he noticed a Faggot-flag and went silent for a second. He memed the swedcuck meme before so it seems odd

Also, he should impregnate Marzia before he dies a martyr's death. So that his sons can continue his mighty deeds. Pewds would be the symbol of the rebirth, rebirth of the eternal Imperium. We would write songs about his deeds and immortalize his name, Pewdiepie, which will echo through the mountains and forests of our forefathers.

Attached: 1476626804338.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

what about the swedcuck meme?
that shit was hillarious on his edgy nazi era

Pls don't make "Pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdiepie" the next Sieg Heil for the 4th Reich.

He wasn't. He started off just playing horror games and he had funny reactions. He wasn't pushing anything or even had any real philosophy. Just a young dork, trying to be entertaining. But as people tried to take him down, bash him, force politics on him, seeing things change, seeing politics infused throughout social media, etc. he started to wake up a lot. He could've caved years ago, could've been an SJW, and been paid billions, but he didn't. And he sees that he's being ostracized too, even by youtube. They forced him to be political now, and they're pissed it's not the same politics they want.

I don’t know shit about YouTube, twitch or any of that.

t. 38

This board is filled with zoomers (2000-onward) so it's no surprise people here defend him. He is corny and unfunny. Even someone like pyro is more entertaining.

Probably because the left started targeting him because of his popularity/success, digging through old videos/tweets/messages to try and ruin him.

Why not? If someone's name deserves to be immortalized then it should be immortalized. I didn't even Joke about Pewds in my post, i'm serious, Pewds could literally make rebirth of the fourth reich a reality and we would be thankful of him for that.

Attached: Slava.jpg (960x675, 96K)

There was also a Video were he talked about Holidays in Arabia and showed the Swedish Flag.

>Remember when everyone over 12 years old thought Pewdiepie was really cringy and made shitty videos where he screams over video games?
this is still happening

Holy shit..

someone give this guy a medal

>and is next seen in Japan
Its cherry blossom festival now in Japan and he and Marzia loves that stuff.

Attached: Heil.jpg (1196x1196, 120K)

Dear.....fucking....... lord.........

Attached: 1537347348858.jpg (623x713, 62K)

Attached: 1554128391762.jpg (883x599, 230K)

Attached: kdhS7qV8f.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Same as everyone else, he got redpilled