Are the elites just different from us?

These are the statements from Bezos and his wife regarding their divorce settlements. These people are worth tens of billions, and cheesy platitudes and empty rhetoric seem to be their default mentality.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6887349/Jeff-Bezos-settles-divorce-wife-MacKenzie.html

Attached: 11868590-6887349-image-a-102_1554400363908.jpg (634x951, 81K)

This is her statement.

Attached: 11868594-0-image-a-82_1554398732054.jpg (634x435, 67K)

This is his statement.

Attached: 11869362-6887349-image-m-101_1554399882403.jpg (634x664, 100K)

look at her chin and xenomorph mouth

Omg that means she made a killing.

They don't write it themselves.

>Are the elites just different from us?
He's not elite. He's a hired gun. Amazon didn't take over because it was superior, it took over like facebook and twitter because they throttled the competition and were connected to the Deep State.

Nepotism

Attached: DNA science marxism.jpg (684x640, 138K)

>Brilliant, Kind, Loving, Extraordinary

Yet I’m divorcing her. What a fag

you try having a public divorce that is reported on in several newspapers. See if that doesnt make you act a bit more civilized.

Its also worth noting that they are both very well educated, and disciplined.

If you want to see the human side, you can read all the leaked lovey dovey texts bezos sent to his mistress. He acts nerdy and needy just like any boyfriend would. Whatever hurt was between him and his wife was kept private for a reason- they knew everyone was watching.

Best way to park money before legal troubles is into an ex wife.

why the fuck are they make statements like this public on twitter? HONK

He cheated on her, he fucked up

You are not even seeing 10 percent of the reality. This is theater. Also, Bezos is one of the most evil and influential people in America.

seems reasonable

i don't expected loser incels to understand

They typed that shit up under advice from multiple lawyers and pr people. All this tells you is that they can hire anybody to do anything.

Attached: 176816BF-2802-47C1-8B92-0A82A12F35E1.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

>Wow she only got 25% of their Amazon shares
>Look up how much that is
>36 billion dollars worth of stock

Wew lad

They must be used to the typical hollywood drama with lots of sarcastic tweets and indirect messages.

I'm gong to ask her out.
Both my eyes work and I am not a manlet, so I think I have a good chance.

>be roastie
>contribute nothing to society
>get $30 billion

how do they keep getting away with this?

Attached: 508360881.jpg (1500x1125, 354K)

>public
Not elite lol. The elite have pretty much full control of their media exposure

>They don't write it themselves.
No. Certainly the statements were vetted before release, but I'm pretty sure these are their own words.

He fucked up for falling for the marriage meme in the first place.

>2019
>tying your future to a depreciating asset
ashiggydiggydoo

Attached: 508360883.jpg (618x410, 61K)

She’s gonna blow it all on goofy designer shit. Straight back into the economy it goes.

but you're a billionlet, you have no chance

Well, first, that they're issuing competing "public" statements is ridiculous, but more important the writing and sentiment is something out of a badly written Hallmark Channel soap. What happened to a simple statement, they'll work hard to see their children are raised okay?

I assume they're doing this to make the fortune harder to access via lawsuit or government action. Even if Jeff gets sued into the poor house, his bloodline will have 35 billion to fall back on.

Rich people fuck around all the time without splitting up. This looks more like a business arrangement.

NO. The elites are people just like you and me. They want you to think they are closer to god, or to some higher power. Don't fall for their jewry.
Remember the pathetic text messages bezos sent to the mistress? Those are the texts he doesn't want you to read. Those are the important words in this story

>Are the elites just different from us
You don't reach the kind of heights where you're considered "an elite" without harboring some degree of psychopathy.

holy shit

in fact, having his wife dump the amazon shares and turn them into currency or other properties A} would spook the market/shareholders less than Bezos dumping all his shares and B) be legally defensible to SEC

The elite and their golems are cluster B subhumans, they aren't even in the class of properly functioning social living beings.

Another one with that fucking eye thing.

this

it happened already once with Enron

>Pai's frequent strip club visits during his time with Enron led to an affair with stripper[23] Melanie Fewell (who was also married), and resulted in a pregnancy. Upon learning of the affair, Pai's then-wife of over 20 years, Lanna, with whom he has two biological children, filed for divorce.[2] To satisfy the financial terms of his divorce settlement, Pai cashed-out approximately $250 million of his Enron stock[23]—just months before the company's stock price dramatically collapsed, and it filed for bankruptcy protection.[9] After the divorce, Pai and Fewell married.[8]

Those are some asymmetrical fucking faces