Ted kaczynski was right

ted kaczynski was right

youtube.com/watch?v=nByUB5Y5Eqs

Attached: 1539692982427.jpg (750x780, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/9j2m6c5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1554390948026.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

>you’re not an uneducated poor person like your forefathers

Uh huh

This.

> You wont be murdered in some war and instead get to play video games and live longer
Whats your point OP?

nice

>Whats your point OP?
See

The neckbeard as nothing to do with the other two, and what their grandfathers did their entire lives he could do it in just 20 hours of gamplay lol retard

your forefathers would kill your "educated" ass

soiboys

So I should become a military man and die for Israel?

Who cares? They can control what they like as long as Im entertained. Literally do not give a fuck as long as I can play vidya and get by. What do you want?

>be educated
>be middle class
>achieve nothing worthy of note
>participate in nothing bigger than yourself
>have no pride in anything
>play vidya
>die

Life sucks

Attached: cillian sad.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

Accurate reaction of the average polack 2bh

Real bugman hours

so follow your leader and go offline forever.

Education =/= Intelligence

Attached: you.jpg (622x587, 85K)

Literally me if you added a rock hard throbbing erection full battle rattle and my custom built AR.

Attached: 1536732817393m.jpg (649x1024, 88K)

Attached: 1546045100464.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

>Oi m8 your psycho-pass is lookin a little dark.
>We're gonna have to bring you in for reprogramming.
I don't want to live on this planet.

What kind of people unironically think like this. Those people knew their place in the world. Their lives mattered, in an existential sense, unlike most of the peoples in the modern age. Imagine having a healthy, strong culture that inspires people, "poor" as they were, to achieve superhuman feats.
Compared to our rootless, nihilistic materialistic lives that don't give any meaning to people. And most people are content to work as wageslaves and drown their creeping existential horror by feeding some faceless corporations that offer an endless supply of hollow, degenerate entertainment. Meanwhile each of us has nearly the entire collection of human literary information in our pockets, but we use it merely to distract ourselves from the disappointment that is our lives.
>a.. at least we're not poor and uneducated, amiright??

My great grandfather died the year i was born, he was 99. My great grandmother lived to 105 and i remember meeting her.

I have recently realized if i want to get older than they, i have to change my whole lifestyle.

I am now trying to do what they did, i cook my food from raw ingredients, eat vegetables (they ate a lot of root fruits), eat a lot fish, no processed food at all, fruits if i want sugar.

BP is down a lot, kilos just flies away, i feel 20 years younger after just 3 months of natural foods.

Education is a fucking meme.
What the fuck has your "education" gotten you in practical terms?
Woopedy fucking Doo you can read and do basic sums in your day to day life just like your "uneducated" ancestors.

Education is a fucking joke in the 21st century and literally just a vector for the introduction of anti-white, anti-American, and anti-masculine propaganda.

Why do they do this? It's unnerving

I'm a brick layer, not one of those panty-waisted silky boys. Just because I play video games, doesn't mean I'm some limp wristed poofter. I will wager that I'm not alone.

ted kaczynski was an idiot
you can't oppose technology. it will continue to develop. there's no way around it
what's he going to do, take down the chinese? because if you want to get rid of all technology and go back to anarcho primitivism, you'll get the chinese knocking on your door ready to take your shit and kill you
what, you'll chuck a spear at them?

it doesn't work. those unwilling to accept the future, get left behind. anarcho primitivism is self destructive and pointless

fuck me

>What do you want?
To not be a mindless drone that gets a cyanide injection for hitting a shitskin in GTA.

>>achieve nothing worthy of note
>>participate in nothing bigger than yourself
that's only because you're too pussy to go out and do something important

>MEMEFLAG
So what do you suggest?

the toothpaste is unironically and undebatably right about this

>there has never been a culture who has back peddled against their own technological advancements

Kascinsky wanted planetwide no technology.

and how was he going to do that?
ask nicely?

and that concept is fucking mentally ill.

>be me
>just got my fitbit fitness tracking watch in the mail a few weeks ago
>it actually motivates me to run long distance again like im running cross country in hs
>this technology is really good for me

tldr fuck off ted shill fags

Great grandfthers maybe had balls but were tools of the system

If i would guess multiple groups around the world.

>>be me
>>just got my fitbit fitness tracking watch in the mail a few weeks ago
Btw fitbit sells all kind of your infomation does it have a gps becuase i would guess it sells that info especially

>Go to college for 4 years
>never use what you learned in your dead end job
>never partake in the power process
>this is the destiny of 95% of these educated folk
>Kaczynski was right

He was right, but the blackpill is there's nothing you can do about it other than end up in a Brave New World style scenario where you live on some kind of primitive reservation

>a couple of unorganized amateurs are going to destroy all technology worldwide
lmao good luck you dumb faggot

Force the Chinese to step down, yes using technology
You're mentally ill if you actually need a fitbit to run, retard.

>draining our planet
>replacing whites
>handing over power to a tiny elite
There's nothing you can do about it goy, don't even try

Attached: B3FB45F0-37AD-47EE-9E67-2DF2AB2B6288.png (1400x650, 228K)

Redpilled

i dont care dude, i dont have anything to hide and i keep everything i do legal. dont even do drugs or any stupid shit. and yea im aware that almost every app out there that uses location data sells it. the only ppl that have a problem with that shit are criminals (bc police are now using location data to find criminals in real time) and schitzo's from /x/

>nomsayin?

>My ancestors were stupid
Shameful display

Attached: 1519579145611.png (800x750, 160K)

fuck off you stupid leaf

>not knowing that a fitbit keeps exact measurements on your running distance, heart rate, blood pressure, etc
it actually maps out and records your fitness records in really nifty charts

and subsequently you fuck dogs for fun on the weekend faggot, pic related

Attached: leaf final solution.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

not real capitalism

Read ISAIF. Your car is incredible too but you are losing much more than you gain.
>take down the chinese?
Economic collapse. The system grows more fragile as markets grow more connected - one major economy collapses and the rest will have a hard time staying afloat. Greater Depression with a force of active agents working to take advantage of the chaos to further break down governments. Many, many people will die and it will then be nearly impossible to rebuild infrastructure to get the factories back up.
It probably wouldn't work - we would wind up in some fucked up feudal society as the powerful take even more power. Still worth fighting for though.

Yea, at least Im not poor and uneducated. I honestly dont care about society or any of that shit because I live better than those people. I will take internet access iver any of that shit

Based

You are the epitomy of the modern mass man. Apathetic and stupid.

second

Attached: 1553382182231.png (322x527, 155K)

>Your car is incredible too but you are losing much more than you gain.
I have read isaif care to explain? I will reread it.

Ted wasn't against all technology, he was against centralizing tech.

say what you want about those "uneducated" forefathers, with their "stupid" one room schoolhouses. They could A-L-L sit down and read the newspaper, cover to cover, and understand every word they read. They could all write a letter, do basic math, could all do fractions and decimals and percentages. No one needed calculators, they could use a pencil and paper. They all knew some HISTORY, not "social studies" biased bullshit. The relative FEW kids that showed OBVIOUS PROMISE? went on to college to become engineers and college profesors. It was a vastly better system. The WORKERS were all literate and basic functionality in math, and only the smart kids would anyone waste any money on advanced education. What we have replaced the one room schoolhouses with today? *not better*

>based grandpa fighting the zionist wars for the pussy ass jews who have specifically created nu male onions world

Funny. What about him vs his boomer father. Fucking dipshit twitter boomer

nigger i know that, why do u think im going to abandon Jow Forums at the end of the year when 0xchan.net launches? btfo

>the decentralized chan is the future of the chans

Was about to post this. He had a decent smile going. What is wrong with him

Attached: smile.png (701x393, 457K)

They would be too busy giving up there left nut to live in the information age. Newsflash: herding cattle, trapping furs, and dying in ww2 were not enjoyable activities

>buy Google(tm) diy cyborg kit
>new update with ads flashing from inside your brain stem, you HAVE to buy to keep the heroin chip working
>complain but too apathetic to do anything
>government makes cyborgs mandatory for all new births
>non cyborgs cant get jobs or cant handle the inhuman pressures of new jobs built for cyborgs so they have to make the switch
>overlords find the program not profitable and cull every cyborg with no remorse or consequences

The best option is natural selection and natural ascension

ted kazcynskis a fucking retard
Human history is nothing but competition between groups of humans
So sure, go off and LARP in the middle of the woods, you can be sure that the Chinese and everyone won't be gentle with you

I used to herd cattle, and ive done some trapping before too.
Both were fun and rewarding, in a real sense. But i guess sitting on your fat ass getting PS4 trophies is just as good.
Fuckin loser

Not me mate I fuck slags regularly take vast amounts of drugs drink never work been prison earn more in 4 weeks of crime than most people do all year I'm basically a nigger but have white skin so dont get arrested as often lighter sentences and never followed round supermarkets.
Lifes great.

I'm getting tired to explain. tl;dr submission signaling and crippling depression masked behind bugman culture and feigned enthusiasm.

Attached: numale aka soyboy.png (1831x388, 100K)

Life imitates art

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

I know mine would kill for the chance to not grow up during war.

Isn't it more like the duckface for women?

Pretending to misunderstand people's points is jew tier arguing

And then what happens? Everyone lives happily ever after like some hippies?
Or some power hungry ambitious young men decide they want to make a name for themselves, and retake the mantle of technology for the sake of power and become warlords, and then the whole system instantly returns to the way it was before

if by superhuman feats you mean producing far less and working long dull hours on menial tasks, sure. Go watch people make rifles in the 18th century. Go watch some asshole gunsmith spend his whole fucking day sliding a file up and down a metal shaft , smoothing a barrel by hand. Do that for fucking 25 years. Back and forth! Over and over again. The same fucking motion as a supermarket clerk scanning items.

And if he was smarter he would invent a way to automate that- but he's dumb!

There are people posting to youtube that have a more mentally stimulating job.

^^^this. i could live without war, but, sometimes fighting is unavoidable. I find it curious? That a man has to LEARN to fight? In order to not HAVE TO fight.

Yes, but women mean it, men don't.

shut up you literal nigger, Jow Forums is a white supremacist board. gtfo

Attached: 1554135014175.png (680x680, 188K)

Attached: 1554212565920.jpg (640x635, 52K)

Correct. Plus they were responsible for creating the greatest country whereas these bitchboys are ruining it.

The car example: when cars first show up they're great, no downsides - go faster farther etc. But the tech wound up changing society around it so that now you basically NEED a car in order to provide for yourself. That means regulations, new laws, less ease of travel by foot etc. These things take away natural freedom which you cannot get back once the tech is there. This is the same with all organization-dependent tech. Our society irreversibly changes as we trade our freedom for fucking fitbits because we now only live to consume. Also read The Technological Society. It is a much better and less biased view relating to this and is actually quite a page turner

>I don't care about society but my "education" hinges upon it
>I don't care about society but the internet access I laud is dependent upon it
behold the bugman

Attached: a bugs life.jpg (690x1024, 69K)

This nerds guys always seems likes and jerk off for smelly feet.

As much as I hate s01 fags, they do me no harm so I could give less of a shit about random faggots I don't even know or care about. People are shit and garbage from every end of the spectrum

Attached: the_death_of_major_pierson-large.jpg (1055x733, 145K)

Do you seriously believe being growing up during a war is better than growing up during peace? This is literally "grass is greener" mentality. You're just projecting your own sense of uselessness and disappointment with your own life thinking that, during war, your life would gain meaning as an expendible human resource.

>instead you’re a materialist bugman with no family and zero personal achievements beyond jumping hoops for the system

>Lifes great.
not when you're ugly

The same generation passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Immigration Act of 1965.

What can Gen Z do about those?

oh. But i *cant* be CORRECT? I'm a 50 year old boomer, so by definition stupid. This "hate the boomer" meme is just designed by the lefties to drive a wedge between young and old, abd split the conservative base.

sendvid.com/9j2m6c5m

Attached: 1552671585247.jpg (913x1200, 330K)

I wouldn't blame s oyboys for how they are, it isn't their fault that they had no great war or struggle growing up to harden them.

So you either grow up in the shit and become a hardass or become a numale because you live in peace time? What a joke

>automate that
So now we have people who just push inputs and outputs around on carts between machines instead of having an actual craft they take pride in.

t. Work in factory where literal retards could do any job here

what's your reddit username you fucking homo

Jow Forums is a hasbara board for kosher muttamericanos, else you wouldn't be here

>what is craftsmanship, the post

>if by superhuman feats you mean producing far less and working long dull hours on menial tasks, sure.
The point isn't producing more or less, it's about the value of what is being produced. And how that value relates to the act of the production and the producer himself.
>Go watch people make rifles in the 18th century. Go watch some asshole gunsmith spend his whole fucking day sliding a file up and down a metal shaft , smoothing a barrel by hand. Do that for fucking 25 years. Back and forth! Over and over again. The same fucking motion as a supermarket clerk scanning items.
Honing your skills to become the master of a craft is a very different thing to doing something that you hate and perceive as meaningless. A random pre-modern carpenter have certainly had much more sense of accomplishment than a wall-mart drone. Whether it's about the sense of contributing to your community or building something for the ages, it's not something that most modern people ever come close to.
>And if he was smarter he would invent a way to automate that- but he's dumb!
Ahh, yes. People didn't have ishits and mcdonalds because they were "dumb". Just to let you know, there have been replications of early iq-tests invented in victorian times and the comparing their results to current ones showed that the average iq of the people tested back then was around 125 IIRC. Ofc they might have tested random nobles or some shit and not your average steet rats, but the results still stand.

>the value of what is being produced.
You would rather have an 18th century musket than a modern automatic rifle?

What did people even do back then? Like I love next to the TN river and near a bunch of woods but never been camping, fishing,hunting or even swimming on the river itself because the outdoors seem very boring. What do people even do out there? Id go crazy without vidya to kill time
BTW starting a FF7 run, what is best party? Cloud, Tifa Yuffie?

The sooner conservatism dies the better desu, they only conserve billionaires' money and foreign wars

youre thinking about it all wrong. Instead of 1000 people pushing inputs, you now only have 100.

thats 900 people that can go do something else. If we were all gunsmiths and furtrappers (etc) the unemployment rate would be 100%. New jobs will always be made. Most old jobs have been replaced. You cannot go back, you cannot stop progress. We are living in a time of plenty right now. Go buy some orange juice in December. You couldnt do that 150 years ago! You couldnt afford it either. You ate shitty bread every day, with some salt.

Kaczynski wasn't an idiot, he was right about a lot of things but the idea that we could possibly have a reactionary revolution and live without technology was obviously just a pipe dream. Honestly I don't know why people are opposing automation and AI, even if we end up being replaced by AI completely, I think it will be for the better. Let samsara come to an end.

3pbp

Boomers idealizing the past was what led the US to stagnate technologically and culturally in steel, auto, and other manufacturing to the point where the EU, China, and Japan surpassed them because they weren't idealizing being a sub 100 IQ NPC