How are we going to disturb the faggotfest 2019 in NYC?

>just found out from a dyke at school that NYC is hosting a pride event
>this is the perfect opportunity to act and show the world what Jow Forums is made of
>is planning something big

Any ideas (preferably non-violent)?

Attached: 18866615-A06E-4747-B212-0609BDDA0BAC.jpg (602x339, 45K)

>forgot something, biggest faggotfest in world history, at least 1,000,000 expected to attend. We have to come up with a HUGE plan

This is a board of peace.

Attached: IMG_20190404_105015.jpg (715x839, 133K)

what the fuck happened to the boomer generation that made them like that?

i am not suggesting an act of violence, merely a prank

Idk man, idk

Just admit you want to go to a fag orgy, fag.

I have no interest in that. I just have an interest in showing the interests of the white people

Invite the black israelites.

Yeah, be a wholesome upstanding citizen and start a family that rejects degeneracy

One of the girls at my school is textbook dyke. She wont shut up about it. I literally could not give a crap but “ur privilege!” She says...

I have no luck, virgin...

University sucks

You want to chimp out

It won't do any good, just like the last several pol chimpouts. Let the left accelerate on it's own. Ferguson made more right wingers than Charlottesville did.

Go to fit and get aryan fitness up in that bitch

So what would work?

Already working on it brother

Then die alone or fill your social media with woke commie shit and do a false flag that hurts the left.

You being a faggot is your own problem, don't make it ours. Weakling.

Pol is few in numbers. So it can't be a counter group. Maybe add green to flags for frog gender?

idk western culture that well but how about old maralboro man posters

I’m not gay though. I do have a gf, she just doesn’t want to fuck yet

Don't do anything public, retard.
If it's as bad as it looks, go into the shit and come out with photos of them doing depraved shit that makes gays look bad. It isn't hard.

And what would I do with these depraved photos?

this. you can always count on faggots to behave like faggots

post them

tattoo them on your thigh

The faggotfest in this country is so bad that even some of the kikes are mad about it... found info on this Jew. He is basically a Jewish nazi. Quote from him: “the fags are ruining America. We must stop them”

Attached: 6890881A-9F7A-4F9C-9B60-A0E450B1B8B5.jpg (220x304, 16K)

Literally throw shit from the rooftops. Fill baloons with 'em. Load paintball guns with brown paintballs and open fire on all and sundry.

But what if I get arrested?

I’m from California you think I don’t know that? The media has brainwashed most people into thinking these are just normal people who are only different because they want to have sex with people of the same gender. Taking a few well timed pictures will quickly blow that narrative out of the water. And since reporters are already there to promote the event you won’t draw any suspicion

I’m in New Cuck City (NYC)

Holy shit this

Get Muslims to violently protest, call in the Westborough Baptist Church, set stink by mobs off in the crowd. Go undercover as a fruit cake trans person and start agitating shit and trying to goad the RADFEM's and Lesbians into fighting you.

Heard a story that last year in Montreal, a brave soldier of Jow Forums threw shit at their fagfest. A true hero

Fuck off, FBI. You're not going to get any self-incriminating evidence from us.

Can i invite the kikes too? That would be interesting

Why would the fbi know about Jow Forums?

If you do anything that disrupts the fag parade even a little bit, you'll publicly hanged, drawn and quartered

>not I want to do it more. I have no will to live

Do you think the Jews are behind the rise in faggotry?

>"The shooter was radicalized by a message board for lonely single men, called four chan"

>oof

did you post about Staten Island earlier
I’m pretty sure any democrat run city would consider that a hate crime

No I’m in the Bronx, in a neighborhood called riverdale. Sadly, there are too many kikes here

If i do throw shit at them, what are the odds I’ll end up on tv?

Who are you fucking quoting? You don't know how Jow Forums works, make a bait thread on the "infamous Jow Forums board", and put on a meme flag. You really are a fucking FBI agent.

Hey agent, put this into your report : "The Faggot Bureau of Isreal (FBI) are jewish puppets."

If you have to ask, you're obviously not a Jow Forumstard. But yes, Mr. FBI agent, we know that the Jews are behind the rise in faggotry, and that they're indoctrinating more into the degenerate lifestyle.

I literally started using Jow Forums a week ago. I am learning how it works. If i was an FBI agent, I would have been more obvious. Sometimes, people need to learn how something works. Sorry if I “flared” an FBI signal

I actually want Jow Forums to thrive. I dont want to shoot myself i the foot. Sorry

Ever since your lackeys in the media have given this board publicity, we've constantly monitored by the FBI and Mossad.

You need to be 18 to post here
Also no matter how hard you try we all know this is bait and you're trying to get someone to do something stupid so you can be the victim AGAIN.

Fuck off.

Is it illegal to have new members to Jow Forums? I really am new

I am 21

You are fucking obvious. I don't know how more obvious you can be.

Just wear magahats

If they're from government intelligence agencies, then they're not allowed. Jow Forums brings in so much publicity to this entire site that the rest of the boards are feeling it too.

that's vivid as fuck bro. Jews don't believe in hell so they love degeneracy.

I'm pretty sure that leaving them to their own devices and letting the media cover it will do more damage to them than anything we could do.

T-Shirt with:
It's okay
to be
straight