Daily reminder that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" does not apply to blood

Daily reminder that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" does not apply to blood.
We will never ally with sandniggers to kill jews.
We will never ally with spics to kill niggers or vice versa.
Everyone wants us dead whether you realize it or not.
There are no based niggers, spics, jews, muslims, et al.
Blood is blood. Your only friends in this world are your own people, no matter how anyone tries to spin it. There is a great effort to undermine our cause through perpetual infighting over the most arbitrary shit imaginable. It doesn't matter if you're NS, anarchist, gay, christian, pagan, atheist. It matters that you are white, and that you stand ready to grab a rifle and kill until either you're dead or everyone else is. No more attacking the symptoms. Tear out the heart and the rest will inevitably follow.
If you're not the killing type start having 6+ white kids.
There is no political solution. Kill or replicate. Nothing else makes any difference.

Attached: wheel.png (195x195, 10K)

Gal 3:28
Culture is much more important than race. I would rather live in a 90% black society with strong christian, traditional values than a 100% white society that's liberal and hedonistic.

this is why nobody takes you people seriously

Absolutely hate American threads.. what an imbecile get outta your basement you stupid retards

WHY ARE JIDF SHILLS SPAMMING THE BLACK SUN SO MUCH?!?!?!!?!?

THEY ARE SCARED OF THE COMING ELOHIM!

They want to associate this symbol with white nationalist terrorism done by Mossad because the true meaning of this symbol isn't evil at all.

Attached: 12.jpg (2307x1844, 1.98M)

kys shitnigger

take your meds moarpheus you kike

>There are no based niggers, spics, jews, muslims, et al.
You just handed ~140mil troops to the enemies camp. This is why we will lose.

Would you rather your daughter marry a black MAN who shares your traditional political and religious ideals to the letter, or a weak, effeminate, pot smoking, democrat voting white "man"?

oh sweetie

Attached: 1551277742649.jpg (198x254, 11K)

You seem radicalized. You may need a visit from friendly police officers or a therapist

finally someone said it

Stop trying so hard Shlomo. Your Jew is showing.

Attached: frank cohen.jpg (275x183, 10K)

I agree with you as a mediterranean and atheist. I will do the latter and have 10+ children. When organized upheavel starts you will have me and three of my sons by your side

This. Crowd psychology is their speciality.

I would rather my daughter have white children than shit out some bastard mongrelized 80IQ brown monstrosity. I don't care how "traditional" your pet nigger is.

We don't need them and having them on our side is a pipe dream. A handful of le based nigs/spics/whatever is nothing compared to the fact a good 98% of them are either completely apathetic towards us or hate us and want us dead.

It wouldn't necessarily be about them being on our side but rather them not taking up arms against us.

Disgusting race traitor - culture stands on race you fucked up idiot

Attached: koko vs niggers.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

>We will never ally with sandniggers to kill jews.
Hitler did.

So you are fine to end your genetic line? What a fucking cuck, please fuck off and do it already. You gotta go back

We're nearing that point anyway. At our current rate in 2 generations we'll be a minority and then it's open season on whitey.

I like non muslim middle eastern people. I like some spics. I like some Indian people. I'm even friendly with some black people. Sorry to break it to you buddy, but you're mentally ill and perhaps sexually frustrated. Odds are you're a mutt with an inferiority complex

This was before they turned durka durka jihad because of Israeli intervention. Not gonna happen today, at least not in our countries nor a majority of the ME. I could see Iran shitting nukes on them but that's about it.

>sides with coalburners and tranny faggots just because theyre white

time for a langan pill

Attached: langanpill.jpg (500x802, 140K)

>sides with coalburners
t. absolutely 0 reading comprehension
It's about continuity of race or becomimg a soldier, either option is fine. Being a fag/tranny doesn't prevent you from killing shitskins.

>>sides with coalburners and tranny faggots just because theyre white
citation needed

cant believe how stupid americans are

take off the memeflag schlomo

We know..
:)

Attached: IMG_iphone_9901929873_xx09.jpg (443x509, 38K)

I believe in ONE God.

I know he's real.

God supports Jow Forums, so no, I don't give a fuck what your politics or religion are.

All religions got a tiny piece of the puzzle.

God supports pol, i am 100% serious, and he will wipe you the fuck out if you doubt it in the coming race war.

He prefers whites, specifically high intelligence ones.

If your pagan or catholic, Swedish protestant or Ronan, it doesn't fucking matter.

We're here to weaponize under leadership and order.

We're all here because we're the same at heart.

niggers and kikes be warned.

Make yourself and your family ready for war. We're going to take it all back.

Attached: 1553891596495.png (400x560, 158K)

you must accelerate it first..

We've accelerated plenty. People are ready now, not years from now.

Attached: 1550690665845.jpg (626x612, 41K)

Attached: 1552797727494.jpg (640x364, 36K)

Based af

This is what raving lunacy sounds like. No one gives a shit except people who are as equally insane and weak minded as you.

>white people good
>everyone else bad

Get back to us when you throw down some actual facts. The least you could do was was throw down the 50%/13% stat.

Attached: 1553350816346.png (500x499, 446K)

Join forces with Islam and together we shall drive the Zionist entity from our lands. Allah be praised!

Attached: allah be praised.jpg (320x240, 16K)

100% correct, except for the killing part. I still believe there is a political solution. Pro-white people just need to start running for office and never back down when called "racist."

Attached: 1527117242429.jpg (1920x1200, 726K)

Night, Night kike.

Attached: 1554408916445.png (680x438, 181K)

You're naive kid, everyone is your enemy or potential enemy even yourself. You have allies, that's about it.

You already made a joke out of yourselves with that dumbass in new zealand and you still double down on it?

First post worst post

This shit is cute, like Meds are equal to Slavs are equal to Celts are equal to Germanics. LMAO.

>inb4 D&S

Just facts.

>There is no political solution. Kill or replicate. >Nothing else makes any difference.

The real world dosn't actually work like that kid, there may be a political solution. I'm not sure yet, full blown race war is certainly improbable given that you're all a bunch of shit talking godless faggots.

Blow some more smoke.

The White dude, he has the White genes and they can be improved. Nigger genes? you might as well kill your daugther.

Less of two evils.