We "fantasize" about going in on em. Fire is prob my modus

We "fantasize" about going in on em. Fire is prob my modus

Attached: FB_IMG_1554215801377.jpg (720x820, 48K)

I mean, it's not so far-fetched. Look at all the right-leaning populist politicians that have been elected in the US, Brazil, Colombia, Austria, Italy, etc. It's more a backlash against Marxism and far-left ideologies though.

I'm going to poison everyone in the country with massive amounts of carcinogenic material. Everyone will be dead of cancer within 20 years and the children of those original contacts won't live long either.
>it's a funny world out there Bois.

Attached: IMG_20190404_105015.jpg (715x839, 133K)

Okay but who would you kill and how?

Attached: 26e93f1c-097b-47ef-a7f0-66a4bbaa996b.jpg (600x600, 147K)

Nice. Not very selective so -5 but nice.

I don't plan on killing anyone.

Identify local homeless population. Find three with drivers licenses. Pay them cash to rent cars, with a promise of a larger payout after their part is done. Instruct them to leave the cars at predetermined spots that you have determined not be under surveillance, but are not out of the ordinary to have a parked car at. Use car 1 to get to car 2. Use car 2 to do whatever you want to do. Drive car 2 to car 3 and use car 3 to get away from car 2, which now has people looking for it. Leave Vehicle 3 somewhere without surveillance. Possibly have an assistant pick you up a few blocks away.

Congratulations, you got away.

Until they track down the homeless guy who you hired. He'd talk and you had better hope that wherever you propositioned him, didn't have cameras.

Of course. I'm not saying go directly to the homeless shelter and hold job interviews. But if I had to write a whole set of instructions, things like this and "don't bring your phone" should be painfully obvious steps to take.

Hello CIA

>start a defense contracting firm
>eventually start selling arms to Israel
>bomb artillery fuses are designed to instantly detonate when the weapon is fired/dropped
>ammunition is filled with high explosives instead of propellant
>fighting compartments may spontaneously fill with sarin gas
>guided missiles are designed to target their launchers
>optical equipment blinds its users
>training munitions are actually live
>submarines are capable of diving but not surfacing
>gasmask filters contain ground asbestos
>aircraft ejection seats are nonfunctioning
>grenades all have zero second fuses
>combat diapers are filled with powdered chlorine

bomb and artillery*

Try Red Pilling as many of these angry white men (and other colors too*) when you can. If you actually do anything dangerous, you are going to want to have a ton of people knowing why. If they don't, you won't like what happens next. Study the Virginia Sniper Case from 2003 to learn about armed check points in the USA.

*I like to Red Pill people on Central Banking and the Jewish Control Over White Countries. The Jew is the white man's Master. If you are going to do something bad, remember your 3 Priority Targets:

Jew Masters = 100,000 Points
White Masters = 10,000 Points
State Enforcers = 1,000 Points

These 3 groups have immense control over every aspect of everyone else's lives. Everyone else is barely relevant compared to the above three. Niggers and everybody else get a value of 1 point because while they could be effective in a rebellion, they have very little control over anything.

fingerprints and DNA inside the cars
checkmate

Nice. I would set fire to an area that I have made impossible to escape from. I could be already gone and home while this completely fictional event was taking place.

Attached: 1554272732061m.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

I think you watch too much TV user

Dude. That's CSI Miami shit. Best cops don't give a fuck, especially if you kill nig nogs.

Attached: fbi-cia-blog.jpg (300x200, 8K)

I like these parameters. I am however looking to a) not die b) not get caught c) make some money/gold/high value commodity. Heist +murder of enemy is the fictional* goal. Where are Jews+cash?

Fort Knox?

you could charge them money for boobytrapped equipment

I like your style. I wish more people actually thought through this kind of stuff.

The trick in my opinion is to have the swap vehicle in an area where there are no cameras.

> safest way to commit murder is to involve 4 accomplices.

We don't have to do anything but mind our own biz and not engage these idiots. They're already eating each other.

They worship and strive for victimhood and weakness, and they're going to get it.

Attached: 1530843707416.png (554x668, 295K)

what about the israelis

More ideas pls. Where are enemies and monies? Should have started thread with pic related.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552782463028.jpg (484x895, 64K)