Why do lesbians age so horribly? I just saw one I knew from early college...

Why do lesbians age so horribly? I just saw one I knew from early college. She came out of the closet and two years later has septum ring gains about 30lbs and gave herself some dyke haircut. I dont understand what about that lifestyle fucks people up so bad.

Attached: 190201222152-ellen-page-late-show-1312019-large-169.jpg (460x259, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/vXXr8
archive.is/6GonD
archive.is/5Fpr5
archive.is/6WoM7
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/x0rqD
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/mH9nn
buzzcluster.com/hottest-celebrity-lesbians/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hollywood culture has a way of turning straight women into curious lesbian dykes. Almost like Jews spike their drinks and turn them out into smeagol.

It's a virus. Why do you think all the feminists and progressive dykes look like crap, every single one of them? Because they are all infected with the femin virus. Feminism is a bioweapon.

Attached: FeminVirus.jpg (2500x2000, 1.39M)

Women weren’t put on earth to impress you and only you, fucking incel. Honestly, where does this sense of entitlement, narcissism, and delusion that seems to infect so many Jow Forums users and incels come from??? It’s honestly baffling how any of you make it though daily life.

Information on the Femin virus:

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Biological and psychological differences between liberals and conservatives
archive.is/mpHHf
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>References in mythology to the Femin virus
archive.is/5Fpr5
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/6WoM7
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp
>Texas contractor arrested while possibly investigating Femin virus
archive.is/x0rqD
>murder, leadership change at CDC over Femin virus
archive.is/zh1bg
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>List of symptoms Femin hosts display (work in progress)
archive.is/mH9nn

Attached: oxytocin-2.png (1413x2980, 3.06M)

it's because of the mental wreckage they are which makes lesbi-yan old faster.

they always seem to be under a lot of stress. All of their problems are created by them its strange

Attached: socjus.jpg (595x886, 89K)

From the sounds of it the fat cunt isn't impressing anyone.

Wrong user...MEN are here to impress women. Women are here to get fucked by men that impress them.

Homosexuality is a developmental disorder that bleeds into a lot of other facets of one's character.
Lesbians think they're above femininity.

anyone who seriously thinks that feminism or lesbianism effects your DNA's biology is a pseudo-scientist who will believe just about anything.

buzzcluster.com/hottest-celebrity-lesbians/

Lol did that one hit too close to home, shill?

satan

Lesbian Bed Death and no access to semen which is life-affirming and keeps women youthful

Attached: 14ADAD34-CA9F-4521-95F7-E6F2B8098BD0.jpg (590x523, 52K)

She turned into Jim Norton

Attached: 533599_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 343K)

Because they dont use as much make up as the hetero women because their career isnt based on their looks for the most of them. All women age like that.

I suspect they intentionally self-destruct over time to make themselves utterly undesirable to males

Attached: 2563254.jpg (550x271, 111K)

Why are you motherfucking him?

Attached: 1551799636298.jpg (792x834, 31K)

Substance abuse from neglecting to get professional psychological help after being molested as children. That's why they're faggots too.