Daily reminder that this is the one that appears to gives a shit about the people and scares the system

daily reminder that this is the one that appears to gives a shit about the people and scares the system

Attached: 1553829877131.jpg (1000x657, 48K)

yassssss basssed controlled opposition yassssssss

Tulsi isn't controlleed opposition. You zionists truly hate her and that's why she has the most support by far.

bump

Anti war but pro immigration. Meh
Plus she is all the lefty shit too.

Na

>democrat scares system
nope.

COWABUNGA

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (1024x640, 123K)

Attached: 1552752889592.png (916x448, 721K)

Good. I'd rather people shill this bitch instead of that fugly, mexican, shitskin, beaner whore Spicasio-Spictez. What can I do to help?

why is this retard keeps wearing traditional hawaian necklace? so we don't forget she is from Hawaii? Or that she is a fucking liar and never seen combat

A white man's worst enemy. She's too thicc

Attached: images(42).jpg (183x275, 11K)

ALOHA TULSI LIKE THIS POST TO SEND A HEARTY ALOHA TO TULSI

6/10 wb

She doesn’t give a shit. I just want to grab he from behind by those big thunder thighs and eat her juicy pussy while I finger her asshole. Tulsi that salad

i would literally fuck her until my own death. the end goal of my life is to penetrate her. im basically a male black widow spider for this woman.

fuck communism

Attached: 1552706887706.gif (320x240, 3.27M)

Too bad she's a gungrabbing shitskin from the most retarded state.

It's fucking adorable that there are people out there that think any politician actually cares about the people, for any other reason than getting them a cushy gig.

i would let her peg me. just to cure her boredom

Attached: tulsi.png (489x404, 544K)

based
fuck (((trumptards)))

THE IRONY

Rand Paul and Tulsi Gibsmedat are the only ones who aren't cringe inducing...

not with those gross acne scars

Judging by how often she wears that fucking Lei around her neck, I wager she cares more about serving Hawaiian natives, than serving all Americans.

Politics is literally the control of people.
No one who cares about people wants to control them.

>appears