How to get unbanned from Tinder?

How to get unbanned from Tinder?

I am a 25F and got banned from Tinder months ago. I have no idea why I was banned, yes I contacted them and they said they can’t tell me and there’s no appeal process any more. I read the whole TOS cuz I was pissed and I still don’t know what I did.

Anyway, is there some workaround?

Attached: ECC4714B-D285-4D23-9806-9734574C6ABE.jpg (750x951, 269K)

someone reported you for rejection and they need male users to make money. they can use bots and don't need female users. simple. women are always punished for mens feelings.

Oh. I was thinking maybe I could make a new Facebook account and use that to sign up?

Good. Suffer.
Just use a VPN or a throwaway phone if you're that desperate for attention.

You can. I think you can also sign up with just your phone number.

>user has hurt feefees uh oh

Is it because you are a tranny and lied about being a female?

No I’m a real girl okay please believe me

I tried that, Facebook has my phone number because >two factor authentication

Just make a burner facebook account. Works great.

Burner phone burner facebook

What

you are quarantine for spreading HIV/AIDS on Tinder.

You must have done sth, i mean i have a troll account where i change my gender settings non stop and i dont get banned

NO I seriously didn’t do anything. I’ve seen troll/meme accounts which is why I don’t fucking understand why I was banned... I was farming banter SS like the OP image. It was months ago, all I remember that could have been bad was telling off a guy admitting he was cheating, telling off a guy who described nasty BDSM sex, had a single meme in with real pics, and I told one really sweet dude the truth that I wasn’t planning to meet anyone? Is that bannable?

As a combination yes. My account is literally just cats but i am listed as a dude. So it might be that

If you get a ton of matches and never message them, unmatch constantly or ignore messages the algorithm notices. If you do it enough they consider you a detrimental asset and ban you. If you are too scared to use tinder right, go play on some other app kid. Most people use tinder for it's intended purpose.

Nothing wrong with that, you hos get to play on very easy difficulty.

>Most people use tinder for it's intended purpose.
Girls certainly don't. I've heard even ugly bitches brag about having too many matches on Tinder.

Yeap, i am the cat user from above and when i change my gender to female , and " i am looking for male and female i can get 50+matches per day with tinder gold easy

so basically you were using it for shits and giggles and had no intention of ever meeting anyone, just leading them on. Yeah that's bannable lol, why the fuck did you think it wasn't?

supply and demand