Jeff Bezos Exwife gets 34 billion dollars

becomes instantly 4th richest woman in the world.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 22.47.39.png (541x511, 79K)

Attached: 2019-01-14-image.jpg (1499x1124, 108K)

Attached: MacKenzie-Bezos-and-Jeff-Bezos-CEO-Amazon-shutterstock_editorial_5775449ex_huge.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Why do people fall for the marriage meme? You're better off just doing a stealth surgery and tricking young sluts into thinking you can still get them pregnant.

His fault for not creating a prenup

>stealth surgery
do these really exist?

Fuck Jeff. He cucked his Wife just to send dick pics to Instagram hoes. What an idiot.

what will she do next?

So is this meant to create an excuse for liquidating a portion of his wealth before the global economy shits itself? Basically spooks securing the bag?

Attached: 21398028409.png (1554x761, 646K)

That's the whole reason for the divorce.

Not sure in the US but here you can marry without giving anything when the marriage fails. That's what any sane businessman does.

any other wealthy CEOs who "divorced" recently?

fuck both of them. no man or woman needs a billion dollars period.

MGTOW wins again.

ersonal life
Pai's frequent strip club visits during his time with Enron led to an affair with stripper[23] Melanie Fewell (who was also married), and resulted in a pregnancy. Upon learning of the affair, Pai's then-wife of over 20 years, Lanna, with whom he has two biological children, filed for divorce.[2] To satisfy the financial terms of his divorce settlement, Pai cashed-out approximately $250 million of his Enron stock[23]—just months before the company's stock price dramatically collapsed, and it filed for bankruptcy protection.[9] After the divorce, Pai and Fewell married.[8]

holy SHIT

She was loyal to him until he cheated. I'm gonna have to side with her on this one

Kike gets kiked by kike wife & her kike divorce lawyers.
LOL

We have such contract law but some judges will overrule it.

Hey Q what’s up?

Hard work and dedication, lads. That's how you make it to the top. Women? Just use your holes strategically.

Prenups are pointless in court.

This.

Who did the top 3 fuck over?

That's commie logic. Shame on you.

DIdn't he cheat on her? Wasn't he in the wrong? He should be punished for 1.) Cheating and 2.) Being a cuck and letting her take his money anyways. He deserves this outcome.

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE:

If Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world, got rid of this white chick for a Latina, that is very telling, it seems that Latina women are at the top of the food chain.

I have noticed myself over the past few years looking at more and more "women of color" in public, my interests in white women have gradually declined, I see myself looking at Latinas, Jewish/Mediterranean girls, even light-colored black chicks.... I don't even watch much TV or many movies, sometimes I'll just walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water and notice my mom watching "Dancing with the Stars" or "The Voice" and I'll see women of color on those shows and that can be enough for me to get me interested... I think small amounts of brainwashing over an extended time has changed my interests...

Attached: 11-5-784x441.jpg (784x441, 52K)

>I have noticed myself over the past few years looking at more and more "women of color" in public, my interests in white women have gradually declined, I see myself looking at Latinas, Jewish/Mediterranean girls, even light-colored black chicks.

Jow Forums , should I give in to these temptations ??? or should I instead try to reform my thinking patterns and try to get back on track and only lust after white women ??

Attached: kaicyre-1.png (597x594, 684K)

Marriages can't exist alongsode dating.

Marriages must be arranged for political and business reasons, such as to unite two families.

Women are incapable of "choosing" anything and are retarded getting into abusive or deadbeat relationships.

Attached: 67634823_p0.jpg (1366x1366, 894K)

That only defends money you had before you got married.

I hope she dumps the stock so some saudi trillionaire just to fuck over jeff bozo. Revenge is a dish best served COLD.

>Jow Forums , should I give in to these temptations ???
I'd fuck that nigger desu

He did it on purpose. Now through his wife he can liquidate half his amazon holdings without it affecting the reputation of the company or its leadership.

literally this
the company is tanking anyway so she profits from selling the high while he holds onto his shares in his sinking company and they get back together later, ez scandal

>I'd fuck that nigger desu

why are the jews doing this to us, why do they keep sticking women of color in front of us in the media all day long ???

Attached: kaicyre-6.png (595x594, 654K)

If it's not a storm in the market it could also be concerns about an antitrust suit from pic related.
>any other wealthy CEOs who "divorced" recently?
I'm not sure, but this was a big one. Isn't it unusual for such a huge divorce to get settled so quickly? Wouldn't we expect a longer battle? Or did all the news coming out about him seal his fate? I thought these types of things get locked up into legal battles for longer than just a couple months. Especially considering someone like Bezos should have access a plethora of legal resources.
Yeah the story on Pai is crazy. Textbook execution on his part.

Attached: 1549604173586.png (763x1042, 372K)

Attached: 1549842489248.png (948x1008, 130K)

It's not like she's going to fuck me anyway after being called a nigger so it's not really an issue.

Bump

Imagine getting 34 billion dollars just to spread your legs

Attached: P4VnvfMEi.jpg (179x250, 6K)

So brave, so powerful

Look into “Blue Origin”. Why did pol fail to tell us about this?

Should have dumped her notch style when he had the chance.

She is a dumb cunt for sure but he brought it on himself, shouldn't have cheated on her. He humiliated himself with those leaked messages, didn't even wrote about grabbing her pussy, fucking weak

Please elaborate

That's a lot of money for being a warm fleshy hole to stick your cock in.

c-can i get an autograph? p-pleas

Attached: 1520423798874.gif (800x371, 193K)

I need a billion dollars....

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

being a woman is so easy.

how long before he gets fucked by another woman for another half of his shit?

Prenup don't protect assets

The creator of Minecraft divorced his roastie piggybacker before he sold it to Microsoft becoming a billionaire.

>becomes 4th richest woman in the world
>she is a dumb cunt for sure

yeah okay

Attached: 1548657581682.png (259x281, 193K)

Wasn't it 36 B?

>4th richest woman in the world
>known for fucking the 1st richest man in the world

Go back to trying to defeat He-Man.

It’s planned to protect his money u retards
T. Enron

So is this the new legal way of Inside Trading

Exactly

Having wife as a wealthy man is your greatest liability. Bezos wife deserves nothing more in the divorce but maybe a basic income at his expense until she gets a job

some countries will pretend that if there was a long lasting relation you should give her something so basically some governments force you to switch woman every X years if you want to evade those types of laws

Money can't buy Chadom.

I am just so so sooooooo happy that they made it through this okay.
XOXOXO
KISSES
;0

Alright, today I finally kill myself...

Only thing that makes sense to me.

Didn't he cheat on her? Why are you guys attacking her for leaving an adulterer?

She was there from the beginning though. She actually helped build the business. She’s not like one of these hoes that marry a rich guy and divorce him.

pre-nup? doesnt mean shit in US divorce court. paper with words on it, opened up and trahed all the time if there's any money involved in the divorce. sorry you didnt get the memo.

this is who owns us now. le cretura meme in the flesh

that's completely asinine. When you marry someone you support each other and work together. She sacrificed her career to support and help his. She should get an equal share of every asset gained during the marriage.

It's ok to fuck niggers if you don't mind STDs and you don't sire children with them. But you SHOULD never be proud of it. It's a vice and a dirty one.

Could also be to liquidate in case of antitrust action against AMZN

If she took her vows seriously he wouldn't have strayed.

Damn right ya greatfull lmao

You know Jow Forums always blames the jews but things really went to shit the moment women got voting rights

Dude epic smoke shit every day xDDDDD

She knew what she was marrying dumbass.

hey mackenzie, you need a boy toy? 6' blonde hair blue eyes 140lbs. i do yoga everyday. poke me if you interested.

Mentally weak faggot, that's why your race is going extinct. Fuck you.

>as I look forward to what comes next
A bunch of cocks, I'd imagine.

Not really. If she tries to sell her stock the value of the stock will tank. It’s fake money.

RARE

Serves him right, he trusted a (((thot))).

Only because he was the one with the money

Is this in liquid assets or electronic quotes?

I would hope she cashes out her digital worth for hard assets. Does Amazon have that in spot rates/cash reserves?

Kek
The absolute state

Why does she literally have a surname as her first name? Son of Kenzie

>cucking yourself into believing this
user I'm sorry for your existance.

All I can say is it sure is weird how fast this moved.

This serves as a reminder to just take the Ronaldopill

Attached: 1529089094968.png (345x531, 347K)

You need to get a prenup before marriage. How someone this "intelligent" as too amass billions passed on that is beyond me.

>becomes instantly 4th richest woman in the world.

All the richest women got their money from men. Either inherited, or fucked to get it.

>Implying her "totally not jewish" lawyers wouldn't rip that prenup to more pieces than that one dude who had his shadow imprinted on the floor after America nuked Japan

And women say they don't have it easy

Attached: 2018-11-07_21.27.15.jpg (840x1212, 345K)

They got married back in 1993, well before he got made it big with Amazon. Prenups only protect assets from before the marriage.

That sounds sneaky as hell..

Attached: pepe shocked.png (1200x675, 211K)

So? If I ever get married I'd get one and I only make 50k a year. You never know what a girl is going to do down the road.

BLACKED

only retards get married anymore. Christian cu.ck men

The only urge or compulsion you specifically should indulge is to kill yourself. Doesn't matter how, just don't fuck it up.

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)