Afghan AMA

Afghan here. Ask me anything Jow Forums.

Attached: 70109495-8A88-4C17-B494-204A354E2412.png (900x600, 151K)

who do you hate the most - christians, hindus or the jews?

Do you have blue eyes

go back to the shithole you came from

Jews
I have green eyes

I’m good.

Are you the same as a north indian?

By North Indian, I assume you mean like a Punjabi. From what I know, Punjabi’s have some Persian in them and they originate from Peshawar, which use to be a part of Afghanistan. I could be slightly off though.

What's ur opinion on the Taliban?

nonce

Have you ever been there? I have. In the war

Personally don’t like them but when the Taliban were in power, there was law and order compared to what the US put in after the Taliban fell. I would prefer the Taliban with their law and order than what is currently in power.

are you by any chance married to your cousin or addicted to opiates ?

No. I was born here. I would visit but my family is from Kunar province and that place is fucking crazy. It does have a nice landscape to it though.

Attached: 13F78D2A-F5BC-4D7F-8AC8-EBE4611570F4.jpg (1200x800, 248K)

Are you planning to go back to Afghanistan once things stabilise? My family is actually from there and emigrated into India during the British Raj.

I’ve heard it’s beautiful, especially the Hindu Kush mountains. I plan to go there someday and visit my ancestral home in Kandahar.

No my family isn’t that backwards. My family would be considered “elites” in Afghanistan but here it just means your middle class.

To visit yes. To stay? Not really. I know there are a lot of Sikhs in Nangarhar and Kabul. Afghans like India a lot so you would be welcomed warmly.

Attached: 6EB3163D-55A6-4E3C-865E-753972B437F5.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

did you ever come into contact with german soldiers ?

Most people (me included) here believe, Germany should withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.
Do you think that ISAF can still do something worthwhile or are they defeated ?

Pashtun or Tajik?

Could somebody live and even create a community in the Afghan mountains without being discovered? I heard the terrain there is pretty tough.

Have U.S. troops in the region made Afghanistan people respect the U.S. more or are they viewed as more of an occupying force? And if the latter is true, has that increased support for groups like the Taliban?

I never lived in Afghanistan. I know German soldiers were stationed in Kunduz province. Honestly, Germany should withdraw from Afghanistan. To give you an idea about how fucked Kunduz province is, most of that province is in the Talibans hands aside from major populated areas. Taliban have access to HUMVEEs and American weapons. The ANA could not handle security like ISAF managed to do.
Pic related: Captured Humvee and a SCAR rifle taken in Kunduz. ANA is shit.

Is Ahmad Shah Massoud really revered by all Afghani's, or was my professor a CIA asset. He also spoke highly of Dostum.

Pashtun
That was the Nuristanis for a long time. They were Pagan for a while until the Afghans came to convert them to Islam. The Afghans use to call Nuristan “Khafiristan” (land of the non believer).

Are you loyal to the United States or Afghanistan? Do you have any current or former ties to Jihad?

ANA is shit. Can confirm. So is ANP

>I never lived in AFG
so.... why do you claim you are Afghan?

Masood yes although a majority of Pashtuns have grivencies with him cause he was apparently anti-Pashtun. Although he did try to unify all the ethnic groups close to his death to defeat the Taliban. Dostum is likes in the North but is hated everywhere else. Did your professor tell you about Qala-i-Jangi massacare?

Attached: 7A79824C-607E-4D04-868A-1091FD963CEC.jpg (370x243, 24K)

>I would prefer the Taliban
reported to the FBI. enjoy Guantanamo

I was born in the US and will always live here. My moms side didn’t have any ties to the communists or the mujahids and they left almost immediately when the soviets invaded. My dad side stayed in Kabul under the communist regime and my dad got his university degree from Russia.

Yes, That's where first American casualty, Michael Spann, was killed. John Walker Lindh, the fucking traitor, was captured I believe.

Idk maybe it’s cause I have an Afghan name and can speak Pashto.

Yeah and once Dostum and the Americans calmed the Talib soldiers down, they were put in shipping containers and most of them died. Those Talibs were mostly Pashtuns so that’s why a lot of Pashtuns hate Dustom. Dostum is a weird character.

Stfu leaf.

Forgot the photo

Attached: E1D45CF2-FCF3-4975-9A7D-3213A68834BA.jpg (480x640, 163K)

>prefer taliban
Over who, exactly?
>dad educated in russia
What do you think of Russia?

fuck u terrorist paki

Peter Taliban over the previous Karzai and Ghani government.
Russia did help Afghanistan in terms of advancing technology and the economy in the 80s. That was prob the largest economic grow that afghanistan ever saw. Eventually, all of the progress the Russians brought went to shit when the communist government failed.

Canada did jack shit in the fighting in Afghanistan. The British and Americans did more than you guys. Where were you when the Helmand offensive went on?

*fell not failed

>waaahhh canada didn't kill more of my people wahhh
your shithole is not our priority. sorry mustafa fight your own wars pussy

Based.
Jow Forums is a white board. Why are you on a white board? You secretly worship the whites? Why don't you create a board for shitskin like you?

You say the Taliban brings law and order. How so? Through numbers? Violence? Ideology?

Why are you such a weak faggot? You left your homeland instead of trying to fix it. Go back mudshit.

>memeflag
Brought Law and order compared to the old way Afghanistan was handled after the communist government fell. Warlords ruled all of Afghanistan and it was literally a crime ridden shit hole. The Taliban did bring a form of peace via Islam but the law and order came with Shariah and executions. Most would prefer either a Talib or the old communist government under Najibullah cause the mujahid warlords fought for power.

Attached: 662A6893-155D-4CDF-B395-AF54A12129E3.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I was born here. I had no choice faggot. Besidides, America is better than that shithole. Afghans never learn their lessons.

*besides

We dont care if you had no choice. You're going back you dumb fucking shitskin. What are you gonna do about it? Blow yourself up? You will do fucking nothing except get on the plane like a bitch.

how many goats have you fucked?

How does it feel knowing you have a distant family member somewhere currently getting their head split open by a 240 bravo?

What do you prefer, sharia or western country laws?

Stop asking this dude questions. He has no legitimacy. He’s not from Afghan-land, and he’s never been there.

Problem is western country laws simply don't function in Afghanistan.

Obviously, but I'd like his personal opinion on the matter.

Whoo I have White ID!

because they are fucking monkeys

Is it true that some afghans are blonde and blue eyed ?

Could care less don’t know them.
I would live with western law and order but Afghanistan is a different animal. You cant really force a different form of governance on them. Democracy isn’t compatible with Afghans.

Yes. Those would be Nuristanis. They have some Greek in them because of Alexander’s army.

Attached: FAB9FEC4-E301-4CB4-8679-112492B51CE8.jpg (465x349, 69K)

You're something worse, a flaggot.

How do you feel about hazaras?

Basically said the same thing.

what do afghans know and think about alexander the great ?
Also, are afghans woke on the JQ ? What do they think about hitler ?

Disgusting piece of shit go back where you came from

they dont even know that 9/11 happened what do you think

You don't even know him.

>Unironically believing 911 happened.

Don’t know anyof them in my area. I’ve seen them around but they are relatively quiet. They seem okay.
Most Afghans don’t have much of an opinion on Alexander. They are fascinated by Nuristanis. My dads mom was Nuristani and I got some of the whiteness from his mother. I kind of look like the guy in the pic but with greener eyes.
Afghans hate Israel and by proxy most Jews. Afghans were neutral in WW2 and didn’t have much to say about Hitler. Although I think Hitler made some investments in Afghanistan idk.

Respect for our way of life is all I wanted to know; welcome to the west

Any Afghan that dosent live in a populated area dosent know what happens in the outside world. They live very basic lives.

they were drinking iced coffees from tim hortons at KAF

They say Pashtuns are descended from a Lost Tribe of Israel. DNA confirms it not to be LARP.

Forgot the photo

Attached: 68C2A0E9-A313-4608-BF7C-FAEEF5314E1F.jpg (406x480, 23K)

one villwge barely knows anything about the village on the other side of the mountain ffs

I heard about that and some Jews are now learning Pashto and telling Pashtuns that they are Jews. The Pashtuns dont react well to being called a Jew. I would consider a DNA test, but I don’t trust those kikes with my spit.

My brother served in Afghanistan a year after the war broke out and he described Kabul as, "the movie Aladdin if it was depicted during the Great Depression." Would you say that's still an accurate description?

Kabul was rebuilt by the Americans after the city was ravaged by the mujahids back in the 90s. Kabul is probably like a 5/10. I think it depends where you go. Diplomatic area I believe is the nicest.

>they were drinking iced coffees from tim hortons at KAF
based

Attached: 1552392434882.png (824x928, 18K)

He told me that the city basically had no running water. He did a lot of guard duty in a bazaar near chicken street (I think) and brought back some unique looking blankets among other things. I'm assuming it has electricity/running water in most of the city now.

Your dad is/was a cianigger right?

It's the Ashkenazim who are the parasites. I literally don't trust them with my spit whence why I am entrusting the slightly more trustworthy Mormons at Ancestry.

Now if he was, he would be ran over.

Yeah. Whatever infrastructure was there before the Mujahids came in around 1992 went to shit.

Is it true Bruce Willis does black ops in Kabul?

hey faggot would you mind proving you're an afghani?

Attached: 1554408532872.jpg (613x640, 109K)

I might consider Ancestry or some other service that isn’t ran by a bunch of Scholomos.

Khwal me ofra parna (eat my shit leaf)

hazargi>pashto thoughts?

Now when I think of it I might get V& to the Arizona Underground.
t. Part Alien with a Butthead and an instinctive drive to study humanity.

It did, but not by Al Queda or the Taliban.

That's my point exactly.

Is the United States destroying the demographics of Afghanistan? You, since they want to kill every Caucasian person in this world.