APOLOGIZE AND PAY UP WHITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLOGIZE AND PAY UP WHITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: slave.png (1095x674, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1782
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-in-the-civil-war/
forward.com/opinion/179441/jews-mostly-supported-slavery-or-kept-silent-d/
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
hrw.org/news/2018/02/26/morocco-new-violence-against-women-law
girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
banderasnews.com/0704/edat-mexprostitution.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>u.n.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

>APOLOGIZE AND PAY UP WHITEY
Jews are not white just ask them. Please stop rewriting history.

Below is a listing of the slave ships and the names of the Jewish owners of those ships.

Name of Ship---Jewish Owners
Abigail------------Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Crown-------------Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
Nassau-------------Moses Levy
Four Sisters--------Moses Levy
Anne & Eliza------Justus Bosch and John Abrams
Prudent Betty------Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
Hester----------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Elizabeth ------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Antigua--------------Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
Betsy -----------------Wm. De Woolf
Polly-------------------James De Woolf
White Horse----------Jan de Sweevts
Expedition-----------John and Jacob Roosevelt
Charlotte-------------Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
Caracoa---------------Moses and Sam Levy
Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Attached: 5530A28E-71F9-43D3-B199-D06BC4FA0A44.jpg (800x600, 85K)

doesnt matter KID fucking write the check WHITE BOY

Attached: SLAVERY.png (499x369, 57K)

I love Patrick Little's idea and wish Ilhan Omar would adopt it.
>halt 10 years of aid to israel
>give said 10 years of aid to niggers

Attached: 5B2923DA-B813-483D-9C8D-BB7A60E28C4C.jpg (600x393, 69K)

Attached: 865F066A-6CED-4BDD-9DCB-5C874E145E8C.jpg (861x895, 105K)

>paying niggers for something that happened 156 years ago
lol I'm a 6th generation slavery suvivuh.

That is like a grand to each nigger over 10 years though, or less.

They got their reparations from all the welfare they've received

>Ilhan Omar
Used campaign funds to pay for divorce from her own brother!?

I would support giving niggers $400,000 and a one way plane ticket if they promised never to return to the United States

Attached: 1507428153106 (2).png (756x768, 131K)

What a load of fucking shit.

So what about those who had family members die for the union during the civil war?

I mean I might have had a few slave owning ancestors, but having relatives fight and some die for the union should be there to mitigate the fact that some of my other ancestors might have owned slaves.

Why are they not demanding reparations from the descendants of the owners of the ships?

The whole planet owes us and the former USSR a hearty thank you for saving your asses and forced decolonization.

I agree, everyone who was enslaved should bet reparations......too bad slavery ended 1865 and no slaves are alive today. We also elected a “black” president. If he didn’t hand them out you had your chance.

Bull. Shit. I can believe that Jews were principle investors in a lot of the slave ships, but there's no fucking way the majority of plantation owners were jews.

I honestly don't care enough to actually follow up on this, but if you're going to keep posting this you'd best do your research and make sure you're not setting yourself up to be bitchslapped by some lefty/pol/ with minimal googling skills.

>die for the union during the civil war
Toll paid.

Attached: feet4.jpg (470x285, 39K)

PAY DEBT MUTT

You know majority of slaves owners were Jews. And you know that Jews would never fight in a war.

Attached: 74FB9A15-878D-4C2E-8662-9A339226F086.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

Since kikes owned and merchanted all slave trade that means the burden of reparation rests on ZOG.

Das right semites, time to pay rep

My family is filled with Irish slaves. Fuck you where’s my fucking money??

It's already been paid for in full

Attached: CivilWar.png (474x732, 566K)

What's the problem? They'll just give it all back:

>buy fubu, hennessy, dub wheels, KFC
>watch charts, wait 6 months or so
>sell fubu hennessy, dub wheels, KFC

>Mutt
Jews owned and traded slaves.

Attached: 6D06E6B4-9C76-4CDB-8DF7-07F1464F2EE2.jpg (1024x473, 83K)

Niggers who are descendants of slave owners will still get gibs if the UN cucks had their way.

>It’s easier to fool a man than convince a man he’s been fooled
Mark Twain

Jews owe Europeans reparations for around 1800 years of murdering anyone who didn't join their cult Christianity

this. who the fuck abolished slavery, literally fought against it, created laws enforcing equality, created a free and equal society for all? hint: it wasn't niggers. meanwhile back in Africa...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>racial terrorism
Does that include being served unseasoned chicken without previous notice? How would a hypothetical United Nations' anti-terrorist task force deal with it Jow Forums?

We already gave them reparations. They called it “civil rights.”

Attached: E0A2E2A5-C3B8-4B1C-8391-5BE07EEB04EE.png (636x915, 827K)

>I owe 400k to niggers
No I don't.

Great great great grandfathers cousin actually lost a foot. My great great great grandfather was dismissed due to disease in 1863, he lost two brothers in that war, had one brother who also fought but survived. They all had a cousin who fought in a confederate Calvary unit.

One of my slave owning ancestors fought for South Carolina during the revolution, he freed his blacks before he died. A distant family cousin fathered several children with his slave and granted them all freedom. They should have never bought such expensive human lifestock from those merchants in Charleston. I feel bad that slavery happened, America should have never let that one tribe trick everyone into making it so widespread. I am glad that at least the United States abolished it. Should have never had it to begin with. Gov Oglethorpe of Georgia had the right idea.

First slave owner was a black man named Anthony Johnson. Slavery was ended because of thousands of white men who gave their lives in the civil war. When do we get our rep?

Attached: 84A031C4-5756-42AC-B1DB-6C8D7822CCB3.jpg (320x320, 42K)

If you want reparations, then go talk to the Africans who sold you into slavery.

UN is overdue for a good napalming.

Black people should work for free for white americans because they saved them from africa.
As slaves you could say.

This has to be bait lol

>One of my slave owning ancestors
Jew detected
Only the wealthy owned slaves and disproportionate amount to Jews are wealthy

Below is a listing of the slave ships and the names of the Jewish owners of those ships.

Name of Ship---Jewish Owners
Abigail------------Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Crown-------------Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
Nassau-------------Moses Levy
Four Sisters--------Moses Levy
Anne & Eliza------Justus Bosch and John Abrams
Prudent Betty------Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
Hester----------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Elizabeth ------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Antigua--------------Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
Betsy -----------------Wm. De Woolf
Polly-------------------James De Woolf
White Horse----------Jan de Sweevts
Expedition-----------John and Jacob Roosevelt
Charlotte-------------Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
Caracoa---------------Moses and Sam Levy
Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

>APOLOGIZE AND PAY UP WHITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure nigger, do you prefer hollow points or FMJ?

Attached: 1540223624872.jpg (700x525, 51K)

>Black people should work for free for white americans
Welfare and food stamps from income tax from hard working Americans

Get out nigger

Attached: 1541759702830.png (884x877, 1.14M)

Reparations is when I officially give up on America and go into exile.

Poly tip?

the link doesn't work.

Where’s the reparations paid by blacks to white Union soldiers descendants in thanks for liberating them from slavery?

It’s a “chosen” b8

what happens to the other african that's not descendant of slaves? how is that fair that witeboi enslaved their family and thus they get 400k while I get none since wyboi didn't enslave my family?!? whyboi should pay all blacks for slavery

based

Attached: 1552163018619.jpg (558x395, 56K)

Attached: AD1D747E-9614-4E57-818B-7DBB3EBBC935.jpg (640x450, 102K)

Are west African countries paying American-blacks reparations for enslaving their ancestors and selling them to white people?

>Sept 2016
Fuck off

You can not punish the son for the sins of his father.

I google it, most of the link been purged looks like. Maybe old fashion method reading the actual book cited?

Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh

There were a lot of Jews living in Savannah and Charleston. The second synagogue in America was built in Charleston by slaves.

i know im just spamming nigger memes

Attached: 1542110040979.jpg (460x466, 47K)

His last name was Wallace.

Your argument is meaningless because I still have my foreskin attached to my body,

>selling them to white people
It was sold to JEWISH merchants. They say all the time (((they))) are NOT white

Sell them to (((White people))) some non Jewish whites where involved but Jews had the most influence and made the most money of Tran Atlantic slave trade. Especially in south and Central America

Attached: F57E4F8E-B704-438A-9DA2-9CD18E0299CF.jpg (882x563, 82K)

Probably not. This is Gazi Kodzo. He's quite the character.

Attached: gazi-kodzo.jpg (902x585, 53K)

open a rim shop and you can be rich tho

Ok what ever you say

Attached: EA2ED3F2-45E5-4D82-819B-C545AD19FBAF.jpg (889x500, 110K)

PAY UP JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: trayvon.jpg (297x262, 23K)

You don't get it, the Canadian flag is a worse and lamer flag than the Totenkopf.

You don't realize how embarrassing it is to be Canadian.

In b4 "how can Canadian have ancestors who fought in the civil war and revolutionary war"?

Attached: IMG_8717.jpg (585x597, 76K)

>every american
>owes 400k

these people are fucking psychotic. does every white child owe? what about 2nd gen immigrants? fucking honk.

Attached: 1551802396245.jpg (1079x1121, 64K)

The first was in Boston, near where court ruled in Anthony Johnson’s favor that he can extend one of his indentured servant term to life.

fpbp

When are niggers going to pay reparations to the Khoisan and Pygmies?

Attached: 4590E157-5C14-438C-8656-2506A0253642.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

OK but let's deduct welfare first.
>Niggers now owe 39 more years of cotton picking

No black people alive today were enslaved to anything other than the democratic party, so the democrats should pay reparation for enslaving their minds. Nobody else.

>You can not punish the son for the sins of his father.
Unless you commute the same crime.....just ask Hunter Biden and what he did in Ukraine.

W/e. Pick a number, fed reserve prints that out, give it to blacks, racism officially over, blacks give back all the money in exchange for liquor and spinning rims.

How did that slip by the editor?? It's blacks that owe the USA.

>10k per nigger
Wouldn't go over well. Blacks assume if they ever got reparations theyd all be irrevocably rich

I'd donate a couple bucks for a boat trip back to africa, so their fellow niggers can enslave them again

Attached: i made this.jpg (700x863, 46K)

hahahahahahahahaha

Picking cotton on a field owned by big Agra, majority share owned by......(((Goldman Sachs))) Something never changes

Wtf is this, blood debt? If blood debt is on I want the Jews to pay up for killing Jesus Christ the Son of God. Every Jew owes every living human with a soul 6 million in perpetuity

Attached: 1553871485774.jpg (400x400, 73K)

1 in 2 African American can get their reparations from the other half of the nigs who weren't (((descendants))) of slaves.

Trillions and trillions of $ of welfare it destroyed the space program and lead to our defeat in Vietnam and Korea basically welfare nigger have led to the deaths of over 100 million people in Asia anyone in China that had a brain got killed thanks niggers. I should be posting this from Ceres while my mining bots make me a billionaire and I rent out the mined out space to space tourists but I can't now thanks to niggers and boomers eating the entire budget and demanding more while cutting education.

>UN panel

Attached: 1554312834982.gif (200x204, 42K)

What happens to Anthony Johnson’s descendants. He was the first slave owner also he was a black man. Does he get $10k pay$10k or just even?

i didn't know america is now spain, the uk and the netherlands? interesting turn of events. those niggers know who to get the money from, but spain, uk and netherlands will tell these niggers to kill themselves.

yes, if you're white, no matter where in the world you came from, you're responsible for slavery of blacks!!!! you can start reparations by depositing btc

Attached: qr.png (200x200, 419)

Jews were very involved in both sides of the civil war in fact it was a jewish civil war between the northern ashkenazi jews and the southern sephardic jews using goyims as pawns look it up some of the lead abolitionists and pro slavery spokesmen were kikes every fucking time friend I'm starting to think they probably started every war in history all though I can't back that up.

combines made niggers obsolete, but it would be fun to hear "yes suh massa"

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)

Yet they refuse to leave America and move to Black majority countries, because they know living under “white supremacy” is still better than having to fend for themselves.

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

Are you fucking high?
Its literally the corner stone of Anglo-Saxon, Germanic and western civilization as a whole that you cannot:
- punish a person twice for the same crime
- punish the family of a criminal
- convict without evidence (habeas corpus)

I have no idea what you are talking about.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-in-the-civil-war/
>On National Fast Day he delivered a widely reprinted sermon, “A Bible View of Slavery.” In the North, many were disappointed with his words; Southerners viewed it with satisfaction. “Slavery has existed since the earliest time,” the rabbi wrote. “Slave holding is no sin,” he declared, since “slave property is expressly placed under the protection of the Ten Commandments.” Rabbi Einhorn was aghast and forcefully rebutted Raphall’s words in Sinai.
forward.com/opinion/179441/jews-mostly-supported-slavery-or-kept-silent-d/
>The second most common response was in some ways more interesting: The Jews who fought in the Civil War were against slavery, right? The discomfiting answer: not so much.
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
But oi vey it's anti-semetic to even ask even though we were totally involved
>According to Davis, much of the historical evidence that scholars have relied on to document Jewish involvement in the slave trade is itself anti-Semitic, “biased by deliberate Spanish efforts to blame Jewish refugees for fostering Dutch commercial expansion at the expense of Spain.”
>“Given this long history of conspiratorial fantasy and collective scapegoating, a selective search for Jewish slave traders becomes inherently anti-Semitic unless one keeps in view the larger context and the very marginal place of Jews in the history of the overall system,” he continued.
Go read that last article and the amount of kvetching and pilpul and ask yourself if it's real or not.

habeas corpus is about holding someone without charging them with a crime you teeth so bad they're pressing into your brain causing you to hallucinate inbred

I wonder how they think it will go down...
There will just be a big barrel o' money and blapipo can dip in whenever they needy

Attached: reparations.jpg (600x600, 158K)

UN, bunch of greedy capitalists needing slaves and jealous of white people's beauty.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: nigger food.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Reparations actually means that they should be put into the position they would have been had the event not occurred. If the niggers had not been brought here. most of today's niggers wouldn't have even been born, since most of their ancestors would have died during childhood. Those who DID survive would be starving in Africa. So, TRUE reparations would require that we exterminate 90% of our niggers, and send the rest back to Africa.

UN is a terrorist organization and eveybody employed there should be exterminated.

indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
>On an average, 51 out of every 100 people are vulnerable to modern slavery–bonded labour, forced begging, forced marriage, domestic services and commercial sex work–in India, according to the Global Slavery Index 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
>Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision
>removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans; removal of the inner labia; and removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, known as infibulation, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid

hrw.org/news/2018/02/26/morocco-new-violence-against-women-law
>Morocco
>new law
>definition of domestic violence and does not explicitly criminalize marital rape.

girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
>In sub-Saharan Africa, 40% of women are married as children.
>Child marriage is widespread in West and Central Africa, where 42% of women are married as children, and in East and Southern Africa, where child marriage afects 37% of girls.
>high child marriage prevalence, such as Niger (76%)

womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
>The 9-month-old baby of a young woman who was allegedly gang-raped by three unidentified assailants in an auto rickshaw in Gurgaon, India

banderasnews.com/0704/edat-mexprostitution.htm
>Mexico has no laws defining or sanctioning child prostitution as criminal activity.

Non-white = below whites.
UN = enabler of wars and crime.

Attached: British rape gangs.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

Exactly. You also don't hear the UN demanding that Arabs pay reparations to blacks, even though Arabs subjected blacks to slavery that was far more brutal and on a far larger scale -- and they continue to do so to this day out of Libya.
The UN doesn't want justice and certainly doesn't want to improve the world in any way. They're just want to create hell on earth.

fake jews rule the world + clown world = fake jews
are clowns.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

they want the niggers back?
SURE. africa is owed, not niggers though, because we didnt enslave we just partook of the other countries warez.

so go eat shit lincoln lovers

even purusing the slaves helped the jews out. i mean you know shit what the fuck, its in their best interest and ours. it doesnt help the africans to sell their own people. so who fucking cares

Attached: freeboatrides.jpg (242x345, 42K)

NUKE GOES HERE, IN THIS SHITHOLE DESERT OF RETARDED MENTALLY ILL MONEY PRINTING LOW IQ RATS, OK UN?

Attached: greater israel.jpg (305x287, 28K)

Were 700,000 white men not enough?

Attached: Like+i+give+a+_f1392c_4586170.jpg (600x725, 132K)