SPACESHITTER MEGATHREAD [Designated Shitting Space Edition]: PooPilled fags get in here

cnbc.com/2019/04/03/nasa-claims-indias-space-missile-test-threatened-international-space-station.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/02/nasas-jim-bridenstine-india-missile-test-poses-greater-risk-iss/3339958002/

executivegov.com/2019/04/nasa-says-indias-space-missile-test-could-damage-iss/

> NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called India's test of an anti-satellite weapon a "terrible thing," creating debris that could threaten the International Space Station.

> “I’m talking about small debris impacts to the International Space Station, the risk went up 44 percent over a period of 10 days,” Bridenstine said

> Bridenstine said the anti-satellite weapon created at least 400 pieces of debris, including 60 fragments that are 4 inches across or larger.

Poo Response

nwaonline.com/news/2019/apr/04/india-silent-on-nasa-s-warning-of-space/

> India on Wednesday declined to comment on a statement by a U.S. space official that India's recent test of an anti-satellite weapon created debris that could threaten the International Space Station.

>Decide to force your backward nature into space too
>Go and take a giant dump there

I mean what did we even expect here? This is completely natural backward poondian nature.

Attached: 1554364779805.jpg (780x405, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/delhi-bus-gang-rape-victim-intestines-shocking-details_n_2340721
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43782471
youtube.com/watch?v=pnmRYRRDbuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should have never given these niggers money.

Space isn’t real

and

Fuck (((America))).

I hope the Pakis nuke you

SPACE IS FAKE

EARTH IS FLAT

OP IS A FAGGOT

>3 UNIVERSAL TRUTHS

World War Poo!
World War Poo!

I don’t think Pakistan has ICBMs to send from their launch site in Birmingham to Delhi.

Designated shitting orbits.

>Space isn’t real
Poondian IQ: Barely there because he shat it all out

>call India primitive for not inventing toilets and using designated shitting streets
>India invents designated shitting orbits
how can Europeans even compete

when did you gave us money pls remind if you can. the only nation you gave money was pak

Space doesn't exist

kek

Jai Hind.

cry more bitches.

Recently? Through foreign worker permits.

>known for backward nature and rapey doo doo
>decide to whirl tiny dong around in space
>create a large poo mess even there
>affects all future of spaceflight and endangers lives of astronauts living in space
>denounced by NASA
>as expected poopey's criminal nature makes him proud of endangering lives of people on a spaceship thousands of miles above earth
>big surprise

Nope nobody wants to compete with you on anything, your kind are used to decide the lowest bar a living species can go on this planet. Please try and poo in the loo

foreign worker permits are you talking about h1b visa

we won't poo in the loo we want designated shitting orbits

>we won't poo in the loo we want designated shitting orbits

You are more interested in rapes, child rapes, animal rapes, harassment, ruining lives etc. Of course you would want that.

now get aside while i poo on your ISS

Attached: indian_space_program.png (1219x580, 800K)

Right here people, this is the attitude with which poopoos do everything. All their crimes are done nonchalantly and casually, it is because criminal nature are part of their "culture", they signify "values".

For eg. Forced backwardness so that old villagers can rape young children is quite common in poondia.

And these are the same "values" with which a they created shitdebris which now threatens the ISS, their only recourse? Try to laugh a serious error against an international community of scientists as a joke. This here is part of being poo poo.

Please poo monkey, entertain us and show what it means to be a true rapist filthanimal

Wow the view from here is so nice. Oh no poop just fell on earth there goes the whole American continent

I unironically believe we should genocide the Poojeets. Everytime a shitskin Indian baby is born, the planet gets dirtier. Everytime a White baby is born, the planet gets better. You're subhuman scum and should be wiped out with impunity.

Attached: A_British_man_gets_a_pedicure_from_an_Indian_servant (1).jpg (600x504, 76K)

the poo in the space has accumulated so much that it formed into Oh look nasa is trying to land on it and falls face first

moon*

Of course it is. Why do you think brown people like these turdskin Indians and their streetshitting families create incompetent shitholes like India?

Because that's just the nature of the brown subhuman. They're the definition of subhuman. They unironically think their pathetic, cringey "bantz" on 4chin look cute as they shit up the planet with their mere existence while everyone is just disgusted by them and laughs at them.

Attached: 1554398314123.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>80 IQ Poojeet trying to be funny
Sorry, shitskin, you're really not funny. Only thing funny about you is your mutt face and your pathetic race.

Attached: 1554398539944.jpg (585x555, 50K)

>Please poo monkey, entertain us and show what it means to be a true rapist filthanimal

Did you know I actually lived in your shithole for a while, I saw some pretty interesting things.

Is it true that in 2012, while raping a certain young woman onboard a moving bus, she was brutalized with a bottle so bad that when doctors found her, they were shocked that she was still alive? That in their own words, "barely found parts of her to put back together"?

Did they really remove her intestines while she was still alive because she resisted?

huffpost.com/entry/delhi-bus-gang-rape-victim-intestines-shocking-details_n_2340721

Why did the lawyer representing the perpetrators blame the victim afterward, saying that "women shouldn't be out late at night" and commented on her clothing?

Why do you deflect whenever confronted about these facts? Why did you do it pajeet?

To say that these "people" are equal to us is a crime against humanity. They are a seperate, inferior and degenerate race that should be exterminated for the betterment of humanity.

This.
Also include litigating and suing everything within spitting distance, like a bunch of pussies and thieves, with zero self-respect.

>litigating
Of course, most poondians and scat fetishists need a good litigation themselves. They often also lie en masse just for fun to ruin lives for the sake of entertainment. Sick fucking animals

This.
Common defense for rape over there is “But your honor, she was out after dark.”

>brutal rape scenarios
>rape scenarios
>scenarios

That was a real incident you poostain, not some sick fantasy scenario you can use for yourself, I know you are a sick rapist but that is going too far even by your own standards, not that you have any.

> be poostain
> use rapes and crimes that other poos commit to get off

The literal state of poondistan. kek
> use d

i never said it was a fantasy
Do i really turn the pages of history of rape murder gruesome that has happened in the west
You know more than i do, Atleast i accept the fact that there are mass rape here while you are in straight denial

Yes blaming the victim is quite common.

You should also know that there are in fact women in poopooland who also often abuse this very idea.

Many (and by that I mean a lot) actual abuse and rape victims are unheard because some women lie about sexual harassment and other claims for fun and benefit. You'll see harassment campaigns to ruin lives quite commonplace there

This.
They think being a mocking smartass = being funny.
And the only reason any of them can ever get a woman outside their own race is because they (with the help of Shlomo) have BRAINWASHED, not just white women, but ALL women. I mean, where do you think yoga, meditation, and vegetarianism come from?

remember when you ridiculed monica Lewinsky why do i uave to pull up these facts, you are acting you never did anything wrong

I believe it. They pull that shit here too. I myself have been victimized. The cops play along too. Never again, though. Next time, somebody dies first.

No you are wrong, There's rape all across the world, poostain.

Only in Poondia is there a special rape epidemic.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43782471

When faced with the facts, poondians deflect with so much garbage that it's unbelievable, like:

> "but it's only some over-reporting local news outlets"

Nope, it's the entire international news media

> "It's the victim's fault"

Shame on you, filthy shitstain animal

> "It happens everywhere"

Nope, not with this intensity and brutality, can attest it's an epidemic only in your shithole

Why are you in straight denial pajeet? Why can't you just accept that you are a rapist disgusting subhuman animal whose backward culture encourages all sort of criminal behavior in day to day life?

>I believe it. They pull that shit here too. I myself have been victimized. The cops play along too. Never again, though. Next time, somebody dies first.

What are you talking about?

They are a very SADISTIC people.

False accusations, conspiracies.

fix your glasses i litreally wrote this in relpy
>Atleast i accept the fact that there are mass rape here

The current Indian Space Project is to build an orbiting Shit Station from which their shitstronauts can orbit the earth, shitting all over the place and raping everybody with their shitlogs.

>Be infertile Whitey
>Gonna be wiped out by far more virile Indian males
>But muh Low T genes can persist
Kys faggots

you figured it out huh have a you

Yes this so much.

The level of hypocrisy is unfounded. Hell they'll harass you for a long long time and then whine like a crybaby when they hear back even an ounce of what they gave. So pathetic. It's almost childish. lol

> a dumb retarded bunch of drooling morons who see every single post on garbage social media and play along
> raise their heads with pride and stare up at the sky
> "this is right"
> "now I am a good person because I played along"
> "Everyone is doing this, this is so funny"
> tell themselves later on, "I mean he deserved it after all, who knows? it's probably okay"

And talk about being brainwashed, people who typically fall for these things (sadly a vast majority) are low IQ morons. Poondians typically manipulate this and lie en masse, because they're genetically predisposed to being dishonest.

>Canadian user approaches girl
>H-Hi ?
>RAPISSTTTT
>Gets locked in jail for rape charge
>Indian bros come and rape her as revenge
>Thank us anons , your countries are pathetic rn

poo in loo
ooo n ooo
o

i respect her more than any of you, the whole country was after her not mention every media western hemisphere

Wait are you deflecting again poopoo? First you need to accept that you are a rapist animal

Accepting it doesn’t make it better, shitstain.

Imagine being so low IQ that you dont even vaccinate your kids
I'll be happy when we out breed you infertile cucks
The rest of you are gonna die for 15th century diseases caused by poo

Not sure about that but they do often lie en masse and lie particularly because if this is found out then the whole shitshow falls to the ground.

>orange man bad sends a nuke to iran
>based Indian shartellite corrupts the signal and redirects the rocket to jerusalem
this will happen

>> Stop deflecting poo poo, you are a rapist criminal poostain subhuman animal

may god cure your Alzheimer or what ever you worship

>The rest of you are gonna die for 15th century diseases caused by poo

You mean the diseases which happened when you waddled around and did not wipey

You are so full of shit. Go out in the street and get rid of some of it. Or take a dump in your turban, faggot.

You stupid poo, poor poopey stain in the toilet, you're a little retarded aren't you? Alzeimers is not a deity you fucking rapist shitstain

No it won’t. India and Israel are secret allies.

Read again carefully or use your Hubble telescope to read it

i wasn't on the board at this but i bet the whole board was calling her names

We always did liked the jews here
They are good at cucking everyone , much to learn from the good guys
As long as I take over America anyway , got all my people in your important capitalist places anyway
I'll be right over there , this indian be global babyyy

Based.
I tell you though, next time some shitstain tries to pull that crap on me, you won’t even hear his/her whining when I’m through with him/her/it.

Whenever a problem occurs accepting and acknowledging is the first step towards solving it didn't Christianity thaught you this.

Topkek
These kinds of muscular "OHH Imma show you now see my powerrr"
kind of actions is why its so easy to cuck you in diplomacy with a few odd slimy words

Shitstains probably can’t even speak their OWN (monkey) language properly. KEK

If anything gets hit the Indians will have to pay.
Where is the problem?

>As long as I take over America anyway , got all my people in your important capitalist places anyway

> shit overflowing in the toilet
> bipin steps on the keyboard with his feet
> hands are crusted in cum, feces and vomit
> "erhs lung as ui take over umrikkah aniwwayy"
> "likked duh juuz hurr"
> "uhll be rught ovvr hurr"
> outside the cars honk and the cows moo
> bipin leaps out the window and squats on side of street
> "SQUAT"
> pushes out a giant steamy watery turdball
> splashes all across his feet
> looks up at the sky and says
> "rught obr hurrr dis undun buh gluubul buuh buuh"
> gets raped a few minutes later

Attached: Kek+i+laughing+at+the+quotill+beat+the+kid+with+_34f9eae3ea7717d7e5b43b8986b5e70f.jpg (529x503, 72K)

>If anything gets hit the Indians will have to pay.
>Indians
>pay
>Where is the problem?

Do you want 5 tonnes of human feces shipped to you as reparations?

have you ever been a social setting (white), have you ever seen anyone speaking English how it was meant to be spoken

did you know that indians have poo poo in their brains?

My dear fellow Indians do not be demoralised by any of the banter here,all of the statistics support our motion and these retards are salty because we were successful in the anti-satellite mission in our first attempt at a much cheaper cost .let these snowniggers cry as much as they can,they are a dying old man with no family of its own,they are bound to rant,cry and abuse all who are better than themselves. death is nearing them and it is only now that they have realised it ,that is why they are crying and shouting in a futile attempt to assert that they are still young and full of life and energy,that they can still fight ,but the universal that truth that stands is that it will die ,soon it will.

In a few decades we will be much better than these snowniggers,doesn't matter how much of our population lives below poverty , throughout history it is only a few that determine the fate of a nation,afterall a people who aspire to attain godhood are bound to be deemed monstrous by men of a decaying civilization.they are decaying and it is us who aspire enlightenment and that is why we will win.

JAI HIND.
BHARAT MATA KI JAI.

>be american
>Have shit education system
>Need outside people because your own are retarded
>Go outside for Mcdonalds job
>Indian chads come in suits to buy some burgers
>Give tip to the poor american wagecuck
>whispers poo in the loo to his great satisfaction
>Goes outside after 12 hours of slave work
>gets shot

they don't need ICBMs shit for brains they're on you border you fuck up. why didn't you let another sperm take your place, yur mom should have swollowed you.

Go fuck your father, inbred shitskin faggot.
You are so low IQ to use the word “muscular” in reference to an internet post. Shows how clueless you are. I ALREADY have handled your kind in the REAL world. Anytime you wanna come out and play, I’m ready baby. But I won’t hold my breath, cuz I know you’re all PUSSIES unless you outnumber your opponent by like 1000 to 1. So crawl back into your poo hole, shitstain, and stop messing with the Big Boys.

is it true that indians have poo poo in their brains?

made me kek

KEKKKKKKKKK

>These kinds of muscular "OHH Imma show you now see my powerrr"

Oh, of course, you must know. I'm pretty sure you have deep conversations with all of your rape victims after you and your buddies are done with them.

> What, how dare you not like the rape?
> Don't you know it's in the family tradition to rape every fortnight
> Now I'll cuck you into diplomacy with a few slimy words

>be Indian
>have shit
>street shit
>live in shit
>love shit
>marry shit
>have half bred shit children
>have poo poo in the brain.

lol

I can understand how an abstraction like "muscular response" crowds your maple syrup stained brain, dont worry canadian child , I'll come over there and maybe hire you as my bodyguard. Or maybe I'll just call the police and accuse you of "racism".Its funny how your police are scared of me
As payment I'll impregnate your wife maybe , she'll be blessed to have my genes over your sunburnt red face anyway.

POo
In
LoO

Please see this
I think it has been covered better there than can be

poopey pooo in the looey

> Designated Shitting orbits

Alright snowie, you’ve tested my patience.

*ahem*

Listen up you fucking cracker. Your temporary glories are worth for shit in the long run.

There’s nothing superior or inferior in nature except survival. And that’s where you suck. You suck at survival. You suck at even conquering. Let’s take a look throughout the broader scope of history other than the 200 years of delusions you keep bitching about.

Think of North Western India. North Western India was once a part of Greek Kingdomd. No more. Conquered, established and replaced.

Think of North Africa. Roman Empire. All it needed was a bunch of Arab tribes united by an autistic prophet to completely destroy any remnants of European culture in that region.

Think of Turkey. Once served as the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire. Constantinople was sacked and renamed to Istanbul, Hagia Sophia turned into a mosque.

White supremacists are the cringiest people on the planet.

Europe, once stretched from North Western India to Spain. Now what is Europe? You people argue like kids over whether Italy or Spain or Greece is fucking White or not.

It’s fucking hilarious, how you’re able to call us subhuman shitskins while you crackers have been kicked out of every place in history you’ve inhabited.

Stop flexing on us and start worrying about your eternally shrinking continent. The era of your 200 years where you discovered industrialisation before us is over, stop bitching about it.

While you guys were speaking mumbo jumbo we already figured out the first documented language

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmRYRRDbuw

Look poopey knows how to use a keyboard. He can do something with his hands other than rape and criminal activities! KEK

Yes. Especially Sikhs.
Turbanhead
Turbanhead
Wear a diaper on your head
Because your brain is full of shit
KEK

they are historycels

It's time to take toys away from the poo heads.

is it true average income of indian American houshold income is the highest

My dear fellow Indians

HIND KAKA
LAMA SHAMA WHAMMA
FUCKY SUCKY KOOS KOOS
JAR JAR BINX
BABAGANOOSH AND AMEN
FUCK Y’ALL

No. It’s just more shit.

scinetific contributions that western copied from us
>Decimal system
>the idea of zero