Veganism isn't a leftist belief

Leftists who "believe" in veganism are nothing but a walking contradiction, which makes sense seeing as how they're all retards. They don't believe in things like objective morality. They do nothing but promote morally objectionable things like sexual degeneracy, multiculturalism, (((corporate))) control, censor indo aryan culture, etc. It makes absolutely no sense for them to be such relativists on those topics yet subscribe to a morally objectivist ideology like veganism, other than to look trendy. Don't be fooled by what (((they))) want you to percieve veganism as.

Attached: cc9b4cce56f39fe1decbb29043e0b76e39631dff.jpg (342x361, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwWmczrSE_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Veganism isn't a leftist belief
correct!
but it's just as stupid because it ignores nature.
you're a land animal, you require land animals.

So you don't eat meat, OP? Not even fish? And eggs? Don't you feel weak?

There is nothing wrong with eating meat.

Picking up bunnies like that is rude. Leave them alone to fuss about on the ground or give them a swift death before preparing dinner. Though I only really recommend eating them if there's no other meat available

youtube.com/watch?v=mwWmczrSE_k

this guy is a based 60-year old vegan boomer

Attached: 150912857296.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>muh nature!!!
degeneracy is also just nature too, isn't it?
if you don't eat enough calories and sit around all day, yeah you'll be pretty weak
with that rationale there's nothing wrong with any other degenerate belief either. oy vey goy there's nothing wrong with jacking off all day and getting fat, its just your natural desires!!
that's a pretty wild strawman.

It's not a strawman. Didn't even read your OP. I just came in to let you know that the dumb dead thot you worship treated her pet poorly.

3 year vegan here. I originally went into this thinking that it makes sense that if I have an option to eat without taking the life of an animal, then I should. Three years later and I still don't see any flaw in this thinking. I don't recommend this diet to anyone else, there are plenty of flaws with it and it's annoying as fuck to go to a wedding. It's a personal choice, and as long as vegans don't try to shit it down other peoples throats, there is nothing wrong with it.

Bluepilled as fuck oversensitive female thinking is quintessentially liberal.

how do we know she treated her pet poorly?

>its oversensitive to not eat something out of morality
i guess abstaining from other kike behaviors is also just oversensitive female thinking too. keep acting like a nig then.

Because you don't pick up rabbits if you don't have to and you sure as shit don't pick them up and bounce them around for your gay videos by the base of their spine

>don't pick up rabbits if you don't have to
so suddenly not consuming animals means not interacting with God's creatures in any way. Nice mutt logic.

Rabits seriously do not like being handled, it's uncomfortable and stressful for them, even if you're doing it the "right" way, and they will claw the shit out of you to get away if you're a moron. -t rabit owner.

Veganism has nothing to do with politics you fucking monkey brain.

>DONT PICK UP ANIMALS THEY DONT LIKE DEM
you sound like such a stupid faggot lol

its a fucking domestic animal you tard how do you know what you like

It is not just about calories, mate. What about the vitamins and minerals? And from what do you gather your protein and fat if not from meat or eggs? Honestly curious.

Need to expose veganism for being right wing. 7th day Adventist, Branchdividians were mostly vegan because the Bible told them to. Vegans don’t kill life, including unborn babies. Veganism is prolife.

The uncomfortable truth is that humans are scavengers, not omnivores.
We need meat to be a little decomposed for our stomach to digest it without getting pains. Fresh meat makes us ill.
Whether it's right or wrong is up to the conscience.

woah what the fuck
what the fuck
what the fuck
wha the fuck
tufkcufkfffkdfdsf
*meltdown*

Vegan nigger here. I fucking hate leftists and their trend dick riding constantly spreading misleading onions spouting shit. I'm getting proper nutrition everyday and in fact I'm the healthiest I've ever been. But fuck leftists and vegan extremist.

Attached: 1553864550033.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

She came.

She saw.

Iran.

*Opinions

i want to eat vegans

Attached: If You Look Into Hell (1)_2.gif (656x368, 3.21M)

>Natural human diet is "like behaviour"

And gender is a spectrum, right?