> Oppenheimer was a jew
> Karl Marx was a jew
> Hitler was a half-jew
> Voldemort was a half-wizard
> Muggles are Goyim
> X-Men are jews
> google is owned by jews

you tag pictures for google for free to communicate in an imageboard

Attached: Sarahsilvermangfdl.png (398x310, 216K)

>he starts off with historical figures and then moves into fiction while posting a picture of a vapid cunt
why is germany the worst country on earth?

>implying google is fiction
this is what your argumentation feels like.

any proof that muggles aren't goyim?

Jesus was from Judea
Not the same as what we call a jew

how do you define a jew?
religiously or ethnically?

It cracks me up when you dumb fucks on here try to argue Jesus wasn't Jewish.

He was Jewish in both senses of the word - as a religion and as an ethnicity.

Modern day Jews are Pharisees. Jews are not Israelites. The original Israelites either got genocided by the Romans or converted to Christianity. The term "Jew" wasn't even created until like 1780.

Attached: 1472090924928.png (1173x1162, 589K)

>t. seething kike

Attached: 1488413149199.jpg (894x768, 98K)

you are defining jew religiously.

please also consider the point of view of defining them ethnically.

>you may pictures for google for free to communicate in an imageboard
Jokes on you fag, I gave Hiroshimoot $20 like a good goy to not submit to google's slave labor.

Attached: 1519418411665.gif (500x500, 2M)

all these people were jew

and so are you

now fuck off kike

>when you realize op is a Jew
Instantly

All the good Germans died fighting the Khazar menace.

all jews will have 2800 slaves
currently 1000000 people tagging images for free.

I am not a jew, but I can see that jews are very smart. They are the winners of the proxywar WW2 and got a country from that.

In order to defeat jews, you need to copy them until you can surpass them.

Attached: How to earn most effectively-1.png (1700x2200, 478K)

I'm a kike because I say that a Jewish man was, in fact, Jewish?

It's amazing how Many famous people are Jews. It almost like they own the media and toot their own horns all the time. Honk honk.

>Went to go buy a good goy pass
>Only accepting meme currency.

Welp there goes that plan

Good idea, how can we make it look positive so that it actually lasts?

Because the "good guys" won WWII

He was from Galilee moron, Mary came from a mostly Greek town there

>tfw you realize Phariseeist Khazars are neither ethnic nor spiritual Jews, which shouldn't be too huge a surprise considering they seem to lie about pretty much everything.

Fuckin idiot. The "Jews" today aren't real jews.

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The "Jews" today don't really worship the Torah. If they did, they'd believe the over 40 predictions of "the coming son of man" aka Jesus Christ. The fake "Jews" today worship the false light, Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Real Jews are actually todays Christians. Real Israel is within us, no longer a land.

1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

"Christian" didn't come about as a word until ENGLISH. Real Jews believe IN Jesus. Real Jews are the chosen people because they believe in the final sacrifice, the perfect plan God made for sinners.

It's really had to be anti-semitic, when they aren't the real Jews. This is how we defeat being called "anti semites." PROVE with the WORD OF THE LORD that they are a fraud.

If you believe in Jesus, you are a real Jew, you are eternally saved, nothing you can do can separate you from God. "Christianity" is freedom, not enslavement. It is vindication. COME AS YOU ARE.

Don't believe the Bible? That sounds like a you problem. The Book of Daniel spells out the entire history of Europe thousands of years before it happened. In detail. The nations. Their symbols. And what happens. It validates the entire Bible. Don't believe it? That's a you problem.

Many Frauds exist. KJV is the proven original and true text. Caution reading other editions.

What!? Oven dodgers overhype themselves in both academia, politics and MSM? WHAT A SHOCKING STATEMENT!!!

Fpbp

Don't ever tag me again fag

Attached: 2141251237.gif (212x176, 631K)

>Jesus was a jew
And the other jews hated and killed jesus because he literally told them to stop being such fucking jews and started converting jews to christianty.

>Voldemort was a half-wizard

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!

look at the history of those countries who have opposed the NWO (league of nations, UN) they allow (((them))) in, while trying to remove the NWO and (((they))) topple your countries. Islamic countries don't allow (((them))) in and they seem to be winning the fertility war, at least.

JESUS CHRIST is GOD

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Jesus was a jew, true. He broke with the jews. Now all who follow jesus are the true jews.
That's the teaching. All those other cunts you listed can not be jewish.

The Norse myth of Jesus/Iesus, or Venus details the passage of Iesus through the haefons and the southern cross at harvest time, then passing through an eclipse, quite a dramatic star-story, or biblios.
The story was spread by many sol-based cultures, including Judaism.

i feel like u have a point i also feel like u didnt make it am i wrong?

He's a jew faggot that subverted billions of people into believing his Israel-based bullshit.

Jesus IS a christian. he is not a jew since """"jews"""" dont believe in christ

All of those statements prove he was the son of god, when you are born again you become one with the father (god) which meanse you are of his spirit, that which is all good

By religious definition, any ethnicity can be a Jew.
By ethnic definition, the last remaining Jews are Palestinians, and they're not pureblood anymore.

I'm starting to believe that jews are the real master race. They are the ones manipulating and ruleing the world since the dawn of times. On top of that, they always stick together and support each other.

I'm seriously thinking about converting to Judaism. Give me a reason I shouldn't

Jesus dad was a Roman soldier and his mother was from the northern mixed part of Judea. She probably had a lot of Syrian(Aryan) admixture. Face facts, Jesus was an Aryan anti-jew.

Jesus was not a Jew as Jews are understood today.

get back into the oven, ya dirty yid

Attached: 1530825661632.jpg (400x400, 45K)

I love jews.

I dislike zionist politics.

post her nudes

she might be less hot than we want tho q-q

Take a look at your fridge.
There you go, Silverman nudes.

>the reason Jewish society absolutely tore itself apart is the fact that Jesus was a Greco-Roman mutt and not an inbred Pharisee
>mfw the sheer irony of Jews wanting the world mixed today

Attached: yup.gif (200x158, 1.7M)

>for free
Actually Google is providing a service in return, IE stopping bots (for the most part) and lazy shitposters.

Attached: 1543884871034.png (663x469, 416K)

poor sarah silverjew

Attached: 1546300491711.png (1417x1960, 600K)

Crop a few pixels off a photo and google image search won't recognize it.

Nicely said, and she is f*****g hot and fun :D

>Sven is turned on by a vulgar, foul-mouthed Jewess
imagine my shock

This. Getting sick of the fucking retards who don't use critical thinking to understand this situation. I've never been one to suffer fools easily. There are some serious dumbasses around here who equate Christ with modern day "jews". Insane lack of critical thought and reasoning. The Holy Land in in our hearts.

Yeah, no shit. Why else would Jews openly hate Christianity and consider a matter of pride that they killed Jesus?

Like the Revelations says, they are of the Synagogue of Satan.

>posting joe gilgun who is an english jew.

lol

Funny because reading genesis and exodus I realize that the part of the story that's omitted is how the Jews went from. Defacto controlling Egypt and owning the best land to being slaves/laborers.

Genesis was particularly interesting on how a Jew becomes the king's vizier and then proceeds to use a time of social strife to centralize power and ensuring that the government/king owned all the jewels, animals, land and essentially the people too.

It's almost as if people don't like being turned into serfs and having their best land taken, and would eventually seek revenge.

But no, muh slavery in Egypt.

It just keeps happening.

because Germans

>Real Jews are today's Christians

Attached: 1552012551869.jpg (153x115, 4K)