Attached: yikes!.png (613x818, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw&t=325s
youtube.com/watch?v=qLVIwO52q1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ZOG on suicide watch

Attached: joe.webm (620x730, 1.14M)

Trump is fucking dead to me
Not even the massest of mass triggerings is enough to justify his completely cucking on everything that got him elected. We want the spics fucking gone and he fucking knew it. Everyone fucking knew it.

Bamp

legit need a link to this if it's real.

>We want the spics fucking gone
then who will mow your lawn?

huhhuhuhuuhuhuu
huhuuhuhuhuhuhuh
BFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Check the link I provided in OP

>no president will ever do this again

Attached: 1531882324423.jpg (960x960, 50K)

That’s my Shitposer In Chief

That's pretty sad.

Attached: honkfren.png (636x734, 160K)

Give it time user, Rome wasn't built in a day.

This was my wallpaper for a bit

Attached: creepy uncle joe.jpg (1150x1026, 123K)

Oh my Lord
What fucking balls

He might be a failed leader but he has a kind of just-don't-give-a-fuck-iness to him that really warms my heart.

where's the fucking wall, dolan?

IT'S REAL holy shit the greatest president to ever live

THIS WILL BE IN HISTORY BOOKS. FUCKING HISTORY BOOKS. BESIDE PICTURES OF ABE LINCOLN.

The Biden war has begun.

Yazsssssss

Someone said Trump should do meme review. The salt would be amazing.

kek and checked

Attached: 1549191169532.gif (400x384, 155K)

Three score and sixteen years ago Joe's father brought forth on this continent, a new man, conceived in Pennsylvania, and dedicated to the proposition that all women must be gripped and have their hair sniffed.

>Someone said Trump should do meme review
god yes. if poods wants to hit 100M followers that's the way to guarantee it

He should have posted the videos of him touching senators kids.

Yeah it was good for a laugh. When the fuck is he going to build the wall and get 20+ million illegals the fuck out of the country?

>Give it time user, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Rome didn't take two years to complete a mile of it either.

>no president will ever do this again

Fuck that legit makes me tear up.

This can't be the end. We only get 6 more years of this beautiful bastard.

We need to continue the Trump legacy in America even after he's gone.

Attached: UHFLP60.png (781x478, 935K)

digits confirm,
i don't usually shill e-shits but this would be excellent

Attached: 1546497428091.jpg (621x960, 124K)

>it's real

Hi there, creepy joe

Yeah I think we shifted timelines again.
Amazing.

Attached: 5 - jb1hxj3.png (112x112, 18K)

Ups ment for

Imagine 100 years from now and kids are learning about presidents, they are hearing some of their most famous quotes and then they get to 45 and it's just this screenshot. You can't honestly say Trump respects the office.

The world got weird man...

notice how somebody posted a pic of trump kissing some kids in the feed? that's just dumb, are they denying that joe is a creep?

>100 years from now
America won't even exist by then, Trump will be viewed as a traitor who refused to help his country from the demographic tide by surviving whites.

>You can't honestly say Trump respects the office.

Trump has taken the office and made it his own. He's a new age of America and a new type of President we've never seen before.

>all those REEEEEEEEEEEEE responses

Attached: 1551636693269.jpg (482x501, 38K)

They are kind of acknowledging that Biden is a creep by trying to make a counter argument with Trump as the pervred.

Looks like trump wants Biden to be nominee. He has to know dems will rally around Biden now

Could be his best ever tweet.

>He's a new age of America and a new type of President we've never seen before.
Bashing countries who don't suck America's dick and importing more immigrants isn't a new type of anything. It's the same shit we've gotten for the past 50 years.

Why do Europeans suck the dicks of people who unironically want to flood their country with more migrants?

Just like Hillary this will go down as Titanic if they rally around Biden.

Fingers crossed.

What are you talking about, mutt?

You are so very ignorant of what is going on. The deep state literally created fake evidence to try to take him down.

>b-but our allies!!
Eat shit nigger

Did you honestly believe for even a moment that any ethnic cleansing would occur?

>The deep state literally created fake evidence to try to take him down.
Hahaha, Trump is the deep state. His cabinet alone is even more Jewish than a Bar Mitzvah

You never voted for him, shill.

It's his personal Twitter account...

>Throwing away European and Asian allies for third world shitholes
BASED!

>If you criticize Trump for cucking, you aren't a true supporter
Cringe

Attached: EasyWigglyGalah-small.gif (334x251, 1.01M)

>Why do Western countries suck the dicks of Jews who unironically want to flood their country with more migrants?
FTFY amerimutt. You could ask yourself that question.

>viewed as a traitor who refused to help his country from the demographic tide by surviving whites.
Bold of you to assume that there’s going to be anyone who will be around to condemn him

LOL seriously you are incredibly dumb.

Explain why the FBI spied on him and created a 2 year 30 million dollar investigation all based on fake evidence provided by the Democratic Party (aka deep state).

Attached: e7Q9lb9kp.jpg (1024x832, 148K)

I'm sure people didn't think ww2 would happen, I'm sure America didn't think Japan would attack us unprovoked. I'm sure our grandfather's didn't think they'd be fighting so our country could be led by a nigger for 8, years and have trannies become mainstream

>Bold of you to assume that there’s going to be anyone who will be around to condemn him
The kike is already threatening people who point out Trump's constant cucking.

Attached: 1326222188872.jpg (447x444, 27K)

What?

they are natural born cucks.
they have let jews destroy their ancient cultures and gave all whites massive guilt complexes.
Also it's probably illegal to say anything mean about a POC

I don’t give a fucking shit about his shitposting. Build the fucking wall, deport them all or fucking resign.

>throwing away based do-nothing allies for third world shitlholes
The fuck are you talking about reeetard

This, tweeting isn't an economic policy. It's made to make boomers forget about the fact our country is becoming browner as we speak.

This is where you outted yourself, trannyboy.

>thinks not deporting 20+ million people is "cucking"
He never promised he was going to do it, either. That's why you and the other user are fucking shills. You declare your lack of support over his failure to deliver on something he never offered.

Someone needs to send Trump the pic of Biden and that little girl from years ago. It’s not CP but I need a shower every time I see it.

>Defending 20 million illegals stay in the country
Why do you want our nation to become another backwards brown shithole? Just curious?

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 7041CF46-C365-4012-B33E-F395EAC15D27.jpg (304x247, 19K)

Why are you creating strawmen? You need to get real, shill

>Defending 20 million illegals stay in the country
Nice goalpost moving, faggot. Keep on shilling. I never said I didn't want them gone; I said Trump never promised to make them gone. Fuck off with your spin.

>posting in an epic thread

>Trump didn't promise it therefore he should forget about it!
This is your brain on cultism

Notice how you can't even respond to the actual arguments against your shilling

This shill just keeps throwing out nonsense to try to derail

lol moving the goalposts at lightspeed, aintcha? Now you're holding Trump responsible for things you admit he didn't promise. Pathetic.

He is building the wall you dumb fuck. Go to YouTube and look up all the different sections on the border that’s under construction! I’m sorry it’s not being done with the same flamboyance Trump promised during the campaign. I will bet you were expecting him to walk into congress give the Dems. Double barrel middle finger thanking them for nothings and have a ribbon cutting ceremony and shove a gold shovel up Pelosis ass to kick it off.

It amazes me how you're willing to attack anybody just for pointing out the fact Trump has done little to stop the demographic decline in the country. Don't be angry when he floods your neighborhood with browns.

Immigration is the single most important thing in politics right now. Success is determined by the type of people who come here.

Attached: 1384269040252.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

I voted for the memes and I got memes.

Tell us about getting paid to post

Attached: Say it aint.jpg (368x456, 39K)

Holy shit it's real, based

Attached: 1547350906999.png (273x252, 85K)

>Immigration is the single most important thing in politics right now.
And pic related is how Trump is addressing it and why he'll get two terms, faggot. At least you've given up on the straw men. Good shill.

Attached: wutwalldrumpfbtfo.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Attached: Kiss kiss.jpg (236x250, 8K)

>He is building the wall you dumb fuck.
Proof, there are no livestreams of the construction being built. However there are plenty of videos with spics crossing the border through Trump's "psychical barriers" But you'll probably dismiss that as shilling.
youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw&t=325s

Enjoy your cuckfence, Trump is laughing in your faces and you don't even realize it.

Attached: 1552110318093.jpg (675x675, 97K)

Shill you still haven't responded to actual arguments against your nonsensical positions.

See It's quite obvious you're just a liar.

What arguments? you've spammed that picture over 500 times. Both parties are controlled by the same kikes.

Attached: 1553198424049.jpg (773x921, 117K)

Alexa, put on some slow heavy metal.

Attached: recliner.jpg (847x605, 168K)

Again you respond with nonsense and don't actually address any arguments.

You're an obvious shill.

>no livestreams so I don't believe it
Oh, eat shit. You could not be more of a transparent shill if you tried.

Attached: nowallshefellfromheaven.jpg (547x971, 140K)

>muh respect the office

holy shit lad where have you been for the past 50 years? the person in that office has wanted nothing but the annihilation of our people for the past half century. to have any respect left for that office or any office anymore is asinine and you are a massive cuckold. please leave and never come back

>The footage of mexicans crossing Trump's new fence isn't real you guys. It's just shilling!
You're living in a fucking hive-mind, it's hilarious how much you deny this stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=qLVIwO52q1M

Attached: 1552394325773.jpg (1280x849, 191K)

Only a discord tranny would have this image. And I honestly agree that there should be a wall and mass deportation by now.

Is there anything lower than a disinfo shill?
Yes a disinfo shill with a faggit cartoon avatar.

Attached: 19428856_401.jpg (700x394, 31K)

>Implying Jow Forums hasn't been an anime site since the beginning
The only reason you're even here is because of the election. I wish you boomer faggots would fuck off.

Attached: 1552702993183.jpg (480x415, 406K)

You will never be a woman, no matter how much hormones and dilation procedures you do.

Be more of a pussy.

>I voted for Trump
>lol the portions of our government didn’t drum up a phony investigation, he IS the deep state
That’s how you outted yourself you dumb nigger. It’s one thing to be blackpilled, and it’s another to spew the #resister turbokikery that you are, trannyboy

anime girl posters are usually leftist trannies though so he has reason to think that

Attached: 1544501932477.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

Notice how this shill still can't address any actual arguments and just keeps posting nonsense and memes.

The replies on Trump's tweets are more toxic than Chernobyl

NPCs exist on both sides of the political spectrum, What do you think Qtards are?

You will never be a Jow Forumsack, no matter how much trump memes you have or how much you browse KYM.

So Moot is a leftist tranny? Is Hiro also a leftist tranny too?

Attached: little_witches.jpg (1023x723, 422K)

Apart from the fact that Trumpstein is the biggest ZOG president in the history of America