Name one example where accelerationism has worked

Name one example where accelerationism has worked.

Attached: 1525174540887.png (960x720, 985K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5HLS_8Dw7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qklcEWWqzfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden

Nazi germany

Attached: 7863465328745234.png (724x401, 173K)

NASCAR

This

Reichstag fire could be considered accelerationism?
Franz Ferdinand murder?

>implying sweden's extreme cucking has brought anything good to the table at all

Racist

Nigger, you wouldn't be on this board and hold the views you do if the left around the world hadn't accelerated you to this point. The left is much more successful at acceleration than the right but they do it unknowingly.

Didn't even last 15 years, so no it fucking didn't.

Damn it Dale, stop haunting Jow Forums

It's not about whether or not they won, it's about if it accelerated things, which it did.

They accelerated themselves right into their grave. They could have had the world on their side.

APRIL 4th AND MOSSAD IS STILL SPAMMING THEIR STUPID PSY OP

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

Fair point.

As i see it, the election of trump accelerated the left more than brenton's actions did. Accelerationism is a political solution, in a way.

SLOPPY HOAX MOSSAD

Attached: 1552867071064.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

WW1 successfully accelerated the acheivement of Jewish aims in Europe
so did (((Hitler)))

It doesn't, it's literally 'if your enemies defeat you than you win' put into different words and gobbled up by discord trannies

It did, but ultimately the Germans were consumed by their new-found momentum; they were forced to rush in to foreign policy and that resulted in getting fucked from both directions.

Name me one politician that's gonna stop Texas from turning blue giving democrats permanent electoral college wins.

ummm if it did we wouldn't on this fucking board to begin with

It has never

good point, a massive civil war will probably do wonders for the white population total

If sweden collapses into a civil war and indirectly leads to the rise of nationalism accross europe, then i will consider accelerationism a success.

There will be no civil war, whites will hand over their guns & that'll be the end of whites in America.

the Soviet Union to Russia today, you can also say Imperial Russia to the Soviet Union
Weimar Republic to Nazi Germany
French Monarchy to Napoleonic France

It almost certainly is. Think about it. The actions of the left created somewhat of a Streisand effect on people on the right side of the political spectrum. Their actions definitely pushed me further right. If they continue with the vehement anti white and anti west sentiments it will only accelerate the Overton Window further right.

Attached: 1550343859058.jpg (750x623, 54K)

>French Monarchy to Napoleonic France
Napoleon liberated Europe's Jews and allowed them to enter politics. The French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars were a disaster.

/Thread
dead muslims are dead muslims

Zarqawi's campaign. Assassination of Ferdinand. Soviet revolution. Basically every authentic revolution in history. Mao's revolution in China. Cuba too.

Take meds you cretin.

Christians in Rome.

They didn't have nukes, we do. Accelerate until either victory or nuclear winter.

Democracy is a relatively rare and recent thing in human history.
It's not like you can go and find a million examples of voters attempting "accelerationism" in order to compare and analyze the results.

this. what you nazi fucks need to do is sit the fuck down and wait to get replaced.

Transition from Late Roman to Medieval period

Attached: 1550337391981.jpg (303x322, 28K)

Weimar Republic -> Nazi Germany, although it was unintentional

it doesn't work. Because it harms mainly large populations of white people. Acelerationism only works if you are already a minority. What we should do is to try to buy all the time we can and try to erode the confidence in multiculturalism, global agenda.

>Reichstag fire could be considered accelerationism?
The Reichstag was burned down by a communist as an anti-Nazi protest. So it didn't work very well.

You clearly dont have any clue of history

What the Jews are doing now, if they win.

Then what the fuck did Spaniards do in latinamerica? You do realize we are more racist and based than Spain right? And the white race has not disappeared

The Netherlands

Attached: blackpepe.jpg (1280x1237, 234K)

All of these eventually failed. He said name one where it worked.

If you burn down a Forrest 1 square meter per day, it will grow back slow and and the same as it was before

If you burn down the whole forrest at once,really fast, the nutrients, ash and charcoal in the soil will give birth to an entirley new type of forrest with a balanced ecosystem

Or you end up with no trees. At all.

I'm just memeing relax your butthole

germany has shit natural resources

an accelerated America is unstoppable

Good shout

>accelerationism
helps your enemy.

Going up hill on the way to work this morning.

Accelerate your way out of europe then. We can't get anything changed around here you because of you zog pricks.

Sadly it only lasted 12 years.

Attached: 1503612928472.png (800x575, 547K)

Brenton Tarrant accelerated the censorship on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5HLS_8Dw7Q

Attached: 83139dea36dfd8da0c2d6f7560aae946.gif (500x385, 493K)

It just took billion commie zergs, an old empire and imperialist capitalist dogs to stop it from working. I'd say it worked better than anything since ever.

"Swedish conditions" are a pretty common term here when it comes to immigration fear mongering
>thank you for your service

>>Reichstag fire could be considered accelerationism?
>The Reichstag was burned down by a communist as an anti-Nazi protest. So it didn't work very well.
Gonna need a source for that chief

Attached: 1552915833338.jpg (480x640, 111K)

Due to quirks in geography and logistics chains, not the ideology.
Remember wars don't determine who is right, just who is left.

>whites will hand over their guns
>Things that have never happened.
Seriously, even the Aussies only turned in 15% of their guns.
The Kiwis have only had 34 turned in since the Christchurch shooting.
Connecticut had only an estimated

Not to mention plenty of shops in NZ are reporting ARs and other weapons being sold out completely.

Attached: 1502567388479.jpg (1200x810, 195K)

Real accelerationism has never been tried. Rock-solid argument, no?

Zarqawi deployed pretty much schoolbook accelerationism, with clear accelerationist idea and WHILE knowing what he was exactly doing. Check it out. It also worked tremendously effectively.

>quirks in geography
He should have went to Antarctica, and waited until now to invade the entire planet with perfected anti gravity technology.

Better to destroy it all than to give it away to the foreign hordes.

The Jews used Nazi germany to accelate an era of more power for themselves.

It never has you retard

It works perfectly individually.

fucking loser idiot

Real accelerationism has never been tried.

Name one example of anything that worked.

This. Ironically and unironically.

see
I wholeheartedly recommend studying his methods. It's a pure acceleration at it's best.

1 Assasination of Juvénal Habyarimana, president of Rwanda
2 Tutsi Genocide

No it won't.
It literally never happened. We could even talk about it in terms of economical collapses. How many countries have you seen go broke then somehow just make things work afterwards? Maybe you have seen countries go through different crises and somehow pulling through, but going literally broke?

When your entire culture is wasted away into a sea of nothingness, that is exactly what awaits you, nothing. And for a very long time at that. Just look at the fall of the western roman empire. It took people 10 centuries to start progressing again.

You mean the psyop of (((people))) calling it a psyop?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qklcEWWqzfw
I mean, at this point?
i mean, it wasn't this bad before.
Hell, i was basically what you would call a dem before.
Now i think that west is rotten to the core.
I mean, what the hell can we save about this shit?
Freedom of speech? The left is censoring, using silicon valley.
Family union? Destroyed.
Freedom with resources ( aka capitalism )? We are becoming comunists.
A brigth future? We are in a in a global debt and about to break.
We have the power? Russians and Chinese trascended balllistic warfare.
I mean..

Forcing the opponent to overplay their hand works all the fucking time.
Name one example where exclusively compromising (as in you only compromise and only you compromise) has ever worked.

Literally the same situations described in the two points. One caused the other. Also, the Rwandan genocide was peak accelerationism? What happened to Rwanda afterwards was a consequence of increased economic freedoms. Correlation is not causation.

Ferdinand
assasinated by a secret society
A fucking war to end all wars
>for a few years anyway

Attached: racoon.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

Never bunt white people dont want to do anything and suffer the great consequences of changing a system and the social upheaval and loss of capital.So thats why they will not be okay with joining an accelerationist movement.

Read the thread nigger. Study Zarqawi. For a third fucking time.

Literally everyone in the world is a Mossad agent.

New Zealand, they pushed the gun control he wanted

Not everything is mossad, it isn’t a psyop, you are doing the work of mossad by spreading this paranoia

theres no revolution comming you fags, youre just gonna sit here jerking each other off and sucking the next mass muderers cock. im glad though cause you fucks are crazy im just glad youre lazy too.

>▶
> (OP)
>Forcing the opponent to overplay their hand works all the fucking time.
>Name one example where exclusively compromising (as in you only compromise and only you compromise) has ever worked.
That's how New Zealand's agricultural problems were solved. I thought you knew that given that it's your country, but if your memory isn't working properly, allow me to remind you your country stopped giving gibs and attempting to compromise with local farmers in 1985. As a result, your country started getting out of its hole, and agriculture has grow to repesent 11.3 Billion USD of your GDP. Granted, GDP is a terrible measure of wealth, but you could do your own reasearch on the matter if you wanted to.

In summary, your statement is correct but is being applied to the incorrect situation.
Hypothetically, If I waste all my money as fast as I can, I don't force my hand and become able to rebuild, I just doom myself to being poor and having less money to make investments and ventures. Culture however, is not a renewable resource. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Not sure what you mean by this. Please elaborate. Why is a dead shitskin even relevant to this?

Usa

Attached: 0A5A6402-DA40-4790-901F-737394D86115.jpg (750x437, 429K)

That was manifest destiny
Some group was going to do it

It's never worked. In fact the only accelerationism that works at all is when the right wins elections and brings out the hatred of the left.

Accelerationism is not really "provoke reaction from left" as its naively understood. It's more along the lines hastening the inevitable.

Most famously, Hitler was an accelerationist. He justified his aggressive Imperialism because other superpowers would find some casus beli for war anyway (like WW1). So why not strike first, and seize initiative?

Because he pretty much single-handedly turned a country into a battlefield of sectarian violence where most of military-age lads were part of some militant group under his direct or indirect control, and that there wasn't nearly anyone untouched by that conflict. How he forced the conflict upon populace, which he basically sparked from nothing (the process itself), and forced fence-sitting niggers to act, that is pure acceleration. Not to mention his extreme ability to manipulate with those groups against his enemy - US presence back then. It's one thing to accelerate shit beyond any repair, whole different can of worms to actually be able to steer the whole thing.

Not to mention his deeds were vital for forming IS later on. There is ton of literature written by these people about these processes, I'm not gonna link it because I'm already on enough watch-lists anyway. You can find them on your own, it's not hard and it is very interesting read.

Very happy that it is a Czechbro who understands.

Even then, why is the IS creation peak accelerationism? Didn't it only bring forth further destruction of the Middle East and as a result, increased push for rapefugees to be accepted into any country by any means necessary?

Your blindness aside
>Culture however, is not a renewable resource. Once it's gone, it's gone.
The culture is already pretty much gone, jews ensured that.
But I disagree with you, culture comes from genes, so long as the people remain the culture can be reborn. If the people are gone then it's a lost cause anyway.

>Accelerationism is not really "provoke reaction from left" as its naively understood. It's more along the lines hastening the inevitable.
You could argue accelerationism has more than one definition because there are multiple ways to take advantage of different types of acceleration.

Not really. Accelerationism really is just "make shit happen sooner, than later".

Accelerationism is also: Don't worry about miscegenation, worry about faces with tentacles. Bio engineering will arrive *far sooner* than raceminixing having any real impact. Of course this aspect of accelerationism is much harder to sell to masses (too intellectual, as opposed to plain ole instinctual racism).

Hell if I know, mate. I would probably say it is because of sandniggers usually ruining everything in rather astoundingly short time. I however thought we are talking about the process itself, not pushing the goalpost to after-coitus happening, no? I understand accelerationism as a tool to give (white) nations much needed opening for possible solutions, nothing else. Contrary to contemporary liberal democracy, which is a tool obviously created and kept alive for a sole purpose of keeping status quo, acceleration is a tool that will get you to a place from which you can deploy other tools to actually fix shit. It's not solution on itself in my mind. If we accept this logic, then we can easily confirm that it does work, even face to face to the most powerful military of the world. We can also safely assume that white acceleration would be inherently much more efficient than sandnigger one.

I would also say that accelerationism is pretty much only tool that is currently effective for a real change. Because what else is there when you think about it?

>Culture comes from genes
Not entirely. It is certainly influenced by them, but I doubt western civilization will rebuild after the fall. Besides, as you've mentioned, the people will be gone. Things are probably already on their way to the endgame.

Every single day for all of terrestrial history. Read Hegel retard.

Soviet Union?