This is getting out of hand

This is getting out of hand

Attached: 416A5FF0-C1E0-4C3C-B702-F0C4A42CF187.jpg (1242x1772, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJHQ0Az1SDw
congress.gov/member/xavier-becerra/B000287
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

California AG is implicated in DNC scandal shit.

this is a sanctuary state we already completely ignore immigration laws

so anyone in the world can fly there and never leave and claim gibs?

Why declare the TSA a domestic terrorist group and metal detectors unconstitutional while we're at it.

Let me tell you doomer and millennial Jow Forumstards something. When someone used to talk like this, they get lynched. Politicians, lawyers even, get killed for saying shit like this. Why is it nobody does anything about these mutts?

I actually agree with him. However, all illegals should be funneled and permanently contained inside of Cali.The only thing better would be to start gunning down people as they cross the boarder, since, sadly that is the only way to actually get people to stop en masse.

Who could have predicted this from the All-American "Xavier Becerra"

>Why is it nobody does anything about these mutts?
san francisco open pandora's box in the 60s and 70s.
hell on earth is spreading from there.
just enjoy the ride, user.

decriminalization is always the pathway to legalization

Attached: marijuana hate.png (995x902, 145K)

He literally has cousins that are illegals.

>The only thing better would be to start gunning down people as they cross the boarder
i have said it before and i'll say it again:
"the wall should consist of deer stands and .308's"

You can fix this

Attached: Elon Musk Laughing 04042019231034.jpg (950x950, 125K)

>This is getting out of hand
it isnt out of hand. it is conquered territory. it is already over without a shot fired.
EVERYTHING is ethnic, and california in filled with mexicans. hence, california is not california, but mexico. we lost it.

samhydepoliticians.jpg

Feds need to come in and arrest him for sedition

How much longer can 2nd Amendment gun nuts pretend that they're not full of shit and are too scared to use them to fight tyranny?

fuck off you old faggot. your generation set this up, you don't get to complain and ask why no one is cleaning up the mess you made.

Attached: 1550018239814.png (3094x2048, 1.18M)

>Crime should not be considered a Crime

Attached: 1554232016929.jpg (600x450, 172K)

I like the way this is going

I don't know guys, maybe this user is right, ya know?
Maybe, I don't know, God is trying to tell us something?
Maybe, once we stick all the spics and other illegals in cali it will finally sink straight into the sea in a spectacular eruption of fire!
One can dream

But I thought you guys were fine if they came LEGALLY

I really don't know. Recently in debates I've started threatening to kill lefties who fly these types of flags.

It's really strange but they start to pipe down after I start to half jokingly use the words "I would kill you with my bare hands if I had the chance for making some of these comments".

you gotta realize that these people don't actually want a physical border, flag, anthem.. any sort of singular identity.

California needs to be physically removed from the solar system, holy fuck do they infuriate me

Time to hunt down the retirees who fled California.

I agree with him.

Why have laws. Why have a state at all.

The age of barbarism and tribalism approaches, embrace it.

Reject nationalism, embrace racial tribalism.

Attached: r e howard.jpg (850x400, 58K)

they are really asking for another austrian painter to get fed up with the current world

Dude some of these idiots don't even want police or military, every country has these faggots, what's worrying is that they increasingly get their way. These people should be laughed at and forced to live at the fringes of society known as the nutjobs they are. I like to call these people "Traumtänzer" which means dream-dancer and is used for dreamers, but the things they dream of are crazy feverish things no normal person understands.

Yes please I wanna come and shoot niggas and spics with my white American bros

Why don’t you do something boomer faggot? Blackpilled at this point, let them all in! Now you won’t get your SS old man!
Let them in!
>let them in!
Let them in!
>let them in!
Let them in!
>let them in!
Let them in!
>let them in!
Let them in!
>let them in!

Nuke us plez

California is what the United States' future looks like.
Better get used to it :)

Once a slaver, always a slaver.
Only now the slaves pay to work on the plantation

Can California be indicted for treason yet?

At some point people will start shooting, shit will get ugly, you cant just allow a group of criminal to persist and law abiding people to accept it. shit will get ugly, you guys think all of california is san francisco and LA, its not...

Yeah, America is great because it embraces all origins, ideologies, cultures, and nationalities. America is a melting pot, and the more flavors the tastier it is! If you don't think so you're literally a fucking white supremacist nazi asshole who wants everyone non-white dead and raped.

>accelerationism.

Because you're a fucking retarded if you take action. Let more in and give them gibs, Decriminalize pedophilia, enshrine legitimate oppression of whites into the constitution. Do it all faggots. Do it all.

I would love to let them and give them boomers' gibs

Let them in*

Why do these fucks want to make our country another MExico? There is already a Mexico, if those Californians love it so much, they should go to MExico. Genetics are destiny. Mexico sucks because it is full of Mexicans. The more Mexicans we have in the US, the more the US will become like Mexico. All Americans who want to live in Mexico should just go there.

if anything we should be pushing more retarded shit. Let's try and get the states flags banned who were in the confederacy. All of them have symbolism of the confederate flag, and its fucking horrible that they all embrace and hold onto this oppressive history like this.

I feel ya. Somehow it'll be different if we let them have power in America lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJHQ0Az1SDw

Gee color me surprised, a Dem, in a Dem sanctuary state with a Hispanic surname wants to make the border open.
He and Julian Castro are La Raza, and Azaland fags that are traitors to the nation.
Next it will be Omar, and Talib saying the Mussies crossing from Canada should be allowed in to with their explosive vests.

>California is what the United States' future looks like.
>Better get used to it :)
Well then they should get used to traiorous heads of state being lead catchers. For every action there is a reaction.

Good thing about california is its really fucking flammable.

congress.gov/member/xavier-becerra/B000287
This is one of the Stanford commies actively undermining our great republic.

What the actual fuck

Attached: 1554401242700.jpg (660x767, 94K)

I like your style mountain jew

I don't think they want another Mexico

non whites are very tribal and self serving so basically they want all their people come here and enjoy this standard of living in luxury only whites could have built

Every other group works in their collective interests

They know they needs white people to pay taxes otherwise there would be no gibs