I have so many good troll the clown world ideas

but Jow Forums are too dumb to recognize their genius/too lazy to actually make hilarious changes to society
>Operation BootyBlast: Make yogapants an alt-right hate symbol. Flood the mainstream with pictures of human nazi larping volunteers, Pepes, etc. appropriating the yoga pant. Literally this is the only form of leg wear 90% of females ages 18-35 wear on a daily basis. Watch them explode.

Attached: yoga-pants-027.jpg (640x641, 59K)

Never make a thread again

Why not make the new symbol of white supremacy something every NPC loves?
What do leftie NPCs love?

lol retard
I just told you

These are dumb ideas OP.

Nah you're just dumb and lazy

you're so fucking dumb

I love mixed women

Attached: 4B55EE29-9E16-47BC-9CAD-3B29E4215D33.jpg (1551x1412, 1.8M)

Your ideas are not going to redpill more people. You won’t trigger a fight response within white people. That is the objective. We all got here because of antiwhite propaganda. That’s what redpills people. I’m glad you’re thinking though. That’s more than most people do.

Wow user...you DO have great ideas...you should maybe become the leader of ANONYMOUS and eventually the leader of the ANONYMOUS political party when you hack the planet and overthrow the big banksters.
I mean...
> OPERATION BOOTYBLAST
the name alone is epic genius and totally maverick.
Im with OP ,all the way
OP 2020

Attached: 1530101562876.jpg (757x1024, 479K)

OP is a jew

Attached: joker.jpg (1931x2041, 2.33M)

the hate symbols should be the top 25 consumer brands, not parodies, the actual brand logos, slogans, and names.
coke, walmart, disney, amazon, levis, etc
white men created these and now only white men can use/consume them

This is actually a pretty good point of reference since NPCs love using the argument “X is bad because bad group Y likes X”
>what do NPCs love
Dogs(Hitler liked dogs)
IPAs(beer is quintessentially German)
Environmentalism(Uncle Ted liked the environment)

You can do this with just about anything and since NPCs are constantly scouring the internet for the next “dog whistle” it wouldn’t be hard to get the ball rolling. Have fun anons.

Shelly mom says we have to make white babies, who cares if I'm your sister.

Attached: Missy_Cooper.jpg (495x350, 78K)

That may be an objective but not every op has to be "It's Okay to Be White" thematic.

retards LOOL

Tell us oh wise and learned rogue of the interwebs...some of your ideas then yes?

yeah the point can to be to highlight how fucking retarded everything is but idk if this one will work
do you have any other ideas? there was a lot of memetic potential with "the holocaust was a white genocide" but we didn't meme hard enough or the media just refused to address it (they might be catching on)

braaaaaaap

I have no idea what point your pic is supposed to make but Brenton is not a kike, he's a hero

this actually works, they did a hit piece on "honk" the clown

Thee media is making this meme biggeer on purpose. It's a forced meme.

Kys, nigger

Attached: 1474976270727.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Nope, I'm going to continue to cackle at the feeble-minded dweebs of Jow Forums who are too low-T to know what works/put in the work. LOL

Attached: girl-76.png (500x566, 384K)

Look at these shills come out the woodworks.
I was going to ignore this thread, but now it seems I need to warm up the meme engines because Yoga pants are about to become very right-wing and very "racist".

Women adhere to the social convictions of the time. Having yoga pants be collectively deemed as fascist by society while also getting the positive reinforcement from horny guys to continue wearing them because they're "comfortable" would make liberal women and their devoted cucks minds short circuit.

You tried already:
Garfiled
Isopods
Yoga pants
Some other boring shit I forgot.

Just give it up, joo.

i like the little honkler pepe clown. honk honk fren.

sorry bucko, can't be alt-right unless you're left handed.

Attached: preview_mp4.jpg (480x360, 115K)

>Everyone's a Jew but me!!
You have low pattern recognition clearly, and you're lame. Lol

>IPAs(beer is quintessentially German)

Yo...You're not really that dumb right?

who

my idea is best

look look look

right here

dont be afraid

run with it

yes yes yes

im a genius boyz

question, how?
Legitimately, yoga pants are worn by thousands if not hundreds of thousands. your retarded for thinking they will actually fucking work.

No I am

When I sleep at night sometimes I remember the most gayest shit, dumb, absolutely retarded things I’ve done in my life. I’ll tell you something now. Those nights will now be at peace when I think of this, your idea. This is the most dumb fucking thing I’ve read in my life and will be remembered by me on those nights.

Do you think the clown pepe meme has been shared/reposted on the internet less times than the number of people on the earth? You don't have a proper conception of the widespread nature of the internet if you don't think pure imagery could outnumber and coax the people its mocking.

Dunning Krueger

Based, do it

Yoga poster
Bump to help other anons not feel retarded

do you think that the mainstream media and other media operatives dont know what fucking yoga pants are? Pepe worked because MSM knew jack shit about it.

lol this dude is retarded and can't even create a counterpoint to the idea because of said retardation.
Doesn't understand the mental construct contradiction presented here either LMFAO

Like how they knew what the OK symbol was

>good ideas
Then try posting some. Op butt blast or whatever is pretty lousy

I can't help when the less intellectually inclined cannot recognize sheer brilliance

please be stoned

for the record I am the genius

Pic related is you

Attached: Shitting_Dicknipples.jpg (550x760, 90K)

Please stop making all these dumbass "Operation Tnreads". This is literally the fourth one I've seen today. Your literally fucking around messing up important matters on this board.

cuckoldry. let's make it an alt right symbol

How can we help.