Can any Aussies explain why liberals hate this tattoo & everyone who gets it?

Can any Aussies explain why liberals hate this tattoo & everyone who gets it?

Attached: B87037D4-C75C-4EC0-8950-B7AF1013C37C.jpg (600x450, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because like all nationalist ideals, it is frowned upon by them, also its undeniable that this kind of tattoo would be only seen among the lower working class

Its trashy, bogan and cringe. People who have this deserve to go to jail.

are you some kind of stupid nigger faggot?

bogan, no class.

They prefer the tattoo of that gay little faggot bird.

What is it about? Isn't that a Fist of the North star reference?

>why liberals hate this tattoo
They work for the fucking library.

It's a cross. They hate religious symbolism. Or at least Christian ones.

It's the Southern Cross. Appears on both the NZ and Australian flags, plus a few other random flags in the southern hemisphere. It's prominent in the night sky here.
It was fine for over 100 years. But somehow social media and sjws decided to have a problem with it.

Locals where I grew up got this tattoo.

Brothers?

Attached: d8a5f303e57607d09d866ff2d9d59801--tattoo-designs-california.jpg (236x190, 8K)

God bless the Aussie Swazi

those are just nautical stars, a common motif in tattoo art

Well its basically the "northern star" of the southern hemisphere, not exactly the same but simliar and many counties in the southern hemisphere that were discovered by sea feature it, its even on the Brazilian flag.

It's some sort of gay signalling thing

It's the Southern Cross yet it's somehow racist nowadays. It's also been the most removed tattoo in Australia for the past few years because of the scrutiny people get for having them.

It means democracy idiot.

You onto your 2nd VB long neck already mate?
No it doesn't, you may be thinking of the stylized version on the eureka stockade flag, which is used by unions mostly today to predent they're into democracy but is also a jab at the chongs.

Attached: noslopes.jpg (378x249, 105K)

I love it

Australian living in Finland here.

I don't hate the tattoo but I think it's tacky. Kind of like getting the "only God can judge me" shit written on your legs or whatever in obnoxious font.

The main reason people hate the tattoo is because those who decide to get it don't know anything about what Australia really should stand for. They're a bunch of low IQ morons that have never read a book in their lives.

So I don't hate our flag, the union jack or the Southern Cross. But have you ever met a guy with one of these tattoos? Talk to one and you'll see why they are hated.

No it doesn't you stupid fuck.

>Ivor Evans, one of the flag's designers, intended the Southern Cross to refer to the four moral virtues ascribed to the four main stars by Dante: justice, prudence, temperance and fortitude.

Of which none of the cunts who get this tattoo have a shred of. Including you.

T. An Australian who knows his heritage and his history.

Attached: 1553539112895 1552571721671.jpg (637x572, 245K)

its bogan cringe!

It's bogan cringe. Bogan is like white trash. So upper middle class Australians would see this only on the working class, mostly. But the truth is that while Australians come in two types, braindead liberals and braindead conservatives, the actuality that Australians can't understand is that they are still Australian, which makes them inherently Bogan or white trash regardless of their political views or level of wealth. Being white trash is inescapable for an Australian, it is their culture, if you take white trash out of Australians, it would just be a lost group of people without any culture at all except inventing new laws to try find meaning in life.

So people hate it mostly because most people who have that tattoo are legitimate retards, it would be statistically true if you conducted a study on that, the people who have it are just mongoloids. So most reasonable slightly left or right of center people agree its gay. But the far left extremists don't just think its a gay white trash culture stamp, they also think its offensive because they conflate national pride with genociding Jews and enslaving Africans. Of course it doesn't make any sense but that's what those people are. Sadly those people influence large amounts of government and media and have strongly targeted the youth demographic. So, you will probably see these tattoos or any usage or ownage of a flag insignia becoming a jailable offense, which will probably push into globalist consolidation.

Substitute Australian for Kiwi and the southern cross with the silver fern and you've just described your own country.

Envy is a terrible and destructive emotion, kiwianon. Release yourself from its clutches and feel your bitterness evaporate.

Attached: postie.jpg (400x279, 39K)

>braindead liberals and braindead conservatives
Yobs or Wankers, this is correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo

It's not just bogan cringe. Plenty of non bogans get it. But the they're just as low IQ as the bogans who do.

NATO FLAG STAR

tattos are ugly af

Ever get on stevia up there in 'Sac town?

Attached: Stevia_And_Weed_like_zoom_wow_uh_norcal_chat.jpg (480x360, 12K)

> ITT: People who aren't Australia and don't know Australian history or Politics
In 1854 Australia had its "Boston Tea Party" moment, when a bunch of gold prospectors built themselves a stockade to protest the high tax rates on gold. This event is refereed to as the Eureka Rebellion. The rebellion was effortlessly crushed, but it is remembered as a moment of selfless unionisation in Australian history. Since then, Australian unions have used the Eureka flag as a symbol of "resistance in the face of overwhelming tyranny".
While the flag doesn't sport the southern cross exactly, the inspiration is clear, as such to many people the southern cross (When alone, unaccompanied by the Union Jack) carries a similar connotation to unionism. This is why the tattoo is most common among low to middle income earners in industries like construction.
And thus why the Liberal Party of Australia fucking hates it. It is a union symbol, thus they dislike it because they hate all things union.

Attached: eureka.gif (406x270, 2K)

>While the flag doesn't sport the southern cross
we werent asking you to get on your soap box faggot, one is not the other.

History is not my soapbox. People made the connection whether you or I like it or not.
Turns out one is the other When people decide it is, you fucking autist.

Because they hate Australia and everything that made Australia great. They want to destroy our country no matter what

I found the Abo nigger

Sounds familiar...

I fucking hate it cause it's fucking wrong.
7 spokes on the major stars, ya dim cunts.

Attached: IMG_6496.jpg (725x423, 52K)

> Acknowledging WA and Queensland as states
You have my toppest of keks

So it's like the equivalent of getting E Pluribus Unum tattooed on yourself?

"Flag of the Southern Cross"by Henry Lawson

Sons of Australia, be loyal and true to her -
Fling out the flag of the Southern Cross!
Sing a loud song to be joyous and new to her -
Stain'd with the blood of the diggers who died by it,
Fling out the flag to the front, and abide by it -

See how the toadies of Austral throw dust o'er her -
We who are holding her honour in trust for her -
See how the yellow-men next to her lust for her,
Sooner or later to battle we must for her -
Fling out the flag of the Southern Cross.

Beg not of England the right to preserve ourselves,
Fling out the flag of the Southern Cross,
We are the servants best able to serve ourselves,
What are our hearts for, and what are our hands for?
What are we nourished in these southern lands for?

Shall we in fear of the Dragon or Bruin now
Keep back the flag of the Southern Cross?
Better to die on a field of red ruin now,
Under the flag of the Southern Cross.
Let us stand out like the gallant Eureka men -
Give not our country the sorrow to seek her men -

>im haha the ebig king of Jow Forums
you need to go back

Attached: DA6A7F9A-13D4-41A0-8C17-16B48372C9F0.jpg (800x600, 56K)

No you just decided it is, everybody knows, you're not a history buff.

See how the loyal are storing up shame for us
Under the light of the Southern Cross.
Never! Oh! never be coward a name for us -
England's red flag will bring hatred and worse to it,
Murder and rapine hath brought a black curse to it;

Have we not breasts for the bullets of thunderers?
Have we not steel for the bosoms of plunderers?
Prove ourselves worthy the land we inherit now,
Feed till it blazes the National spirit now!

Let us be bold, be it daylight or night for us -
Let us be firm - with our God and our right for us,
Under the flag of the Southern Cross!
Austral is fair, and the idlers in strife for her
Plunder her, sneer at her, suck the young life from her!

Fling out the flag to the front, and abide by it -
Stand by the blood of the diggers who died by it -
Fling out the flag to the front, and be brave for it.
Liberty! Light! or a battle-field grave for it!
Bonny bright flag of the Southern Cross!

Jews pushed every law that destroyed Australia.

Attached: jews_australia_white_genocide.jpg (700x3790, 624K)

No
Like getting a little dipper tattoo

sorry but bogans are probably the best australians

kek

Attached: 1548346919226.jpg (460x817, 79K)

I remember in Australia you could walk into K-mart and buy singlets that said "Fuck Off We're Full" or "Like It or Leave It"

I’m so fucking tired of memeflags always posting queer shit

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_Flag
>The Eureka Flag is a flag design which features dark blue field 260 cm × 400 cm (100 in × 160 in) (2:3.08 ratio); a horizontal stripe 37 cm (15 in) wide and a vertical line crossing it of 36 centimetres (14 in) wide; and 5 eight pointed stars, the central star being 65 cm (26 in) tall (point to point) and the other stars 60 cm (24 in) tall, representing the Crux Australis constellation
Troll harder

Attached: 2xqtn2.jpg (1041x500, 158K)

Looks like an Alaska flag. Geologically speaking Alaska was here first.

Attached: 1476045114156.jpg (3264x2448, 2.41M)

Attached: 765764544764563.png (1313x875, 1.18M)

It is as "authentically Aussie" as a badly-done bulldog tat is "authentically Brit".

This is the southern cross. It was on the coinage of brazil in 1889. Not sure of the significance beyond that.

>one is not the other
Pilbura scaffi here. Yes it is.
Ex CFMEU member and sporting a big fuck off Southern Cross inside right bicep. Bogan and nationalistic as fuck. I knew it and got it anyway. Added bonus for me is that a Canadian designed the Eureka Stockade flag.