Caucasus AMA

Ask me anything about Caucasus/Georgia/Chechnya/Armenia/etc

Attached: 20z7ndt.jpg (1100x829, 155K)

Does everyone wear Adidas track suits?

Is it normal to have monobrow?

How many more generations do you think until 100% of your people involute into arabs? Some of you are passable for Southern Europeans, but you're fast approaching homogeneity with what look like modern Arabs. Are there any intentionally implemented eugenics programs to keep your people from involuting further?

Attached: black man.jpg (181x278, 8K)

No

No

fuck off, qartvelo scum

how do you view Iran given that you guys are kind of proto-Iranian or rather that area was proto-Iranian or greater-Iran (Armenia, Georgia, Dagestan, etc)

I understand the average salary is 400$, how does it feel to be poorer than the Chinese?

I saw some public pages on VK that looked like Georgian nationalist groups, who were posting shit about Armenia and falsifying its history in the Azeri manner (e.g. Armenian Cilicia never existed, it was a Turkic state; Armenians live on Azeri land, etc.). Are Georgian nationalists actually that retarded or is it an Azeri attempt to infiltrate and brainwash the Georgians into hating Armenians?

Armenian and Georgia aren't proto-Iranian. The Persians had some influence on the culture and language, especially on Armenia, but it's still not as significant to group either of the two countries with Iran. Don't know the Georgian point of view, but the Armenian is that Iran is our millenia-old neighbor that we should at the very least get along with.

Tblisi is by far one of the most depressing places I’ve spent time in. Do you live in a city or are you in rural areas? What would consider the quality of life?

True I guess they were more like indepednent kingdoms part of greater persia at various times
keep in mind Iran has lots of ethnic groups, not just persians.
azeris, kurds, etc. azeris may speak a turkic language but they're an iranian ethnic group afaik
kurds even more so
But you're right they're not proto-iranian as much as they used to be part of their empire, like a tributary or whatever, or on the outskirts

Georgia is a shithole, but still better than other shitholes like China, Russia , etc.

Armenians are indo-European. Georgians are not, we are Caucasians, along with Chechens, Avars, Circassians, Ancient mountain Niggers.

Intersting, why was Tbilisi depressing?

go to bed faggot

wow I did not expect this answer... Armenian are indo european, okay.
There are lots of Persian-Armenians and in the north of Iran Persians are close to Armenians even when not christian/armenian.
But you would consider Iran to be what?

Do your languages even have letters, or is every word just a random sound?

It might be Matt Forney fyi I heard he was in Georgia

That's weird, I spent two years in goergia and was in tbilisi about every weekend - the only thing I found depressing was the pandering to tourists and creeping westernization

Are my questions too hard for you? Why did you ignore them? What would you say your IQ is approximately?

Attached: beat_dat_hose.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

Do you like it there? I'd like to visit Georgia someday for the nature.

why do your men wear their hair in bangs ?

Holy shit the guy on the right looks exactly like me. I'm Polish.