Europe in 100 years

Red is Europe
Brown is Eurafrica
Yellow is Eurasia
Purple is either Europe or Eurabia depending on things go
True or not true?
Discuss

Attached: 652B9282-C5C8-41AD-868D-F7CA96AE6DF1.png (1136x640, 195K)

How things go*

>t. circumcised mutt-offspring of criminals and other undesirables who were either kicked out or fled the land of their own European ancestors to flaunt with blacks and natives on a different continent

Attached: 1548979839716.gif (160x160, 811K)

Finns are yellow

Attached: images.png (215x234, 12K)

how about you stop being retarded you plastic Mininigure?

Attached: fbffbfb.jpg (374x500, 28K)

el goblino strikes again

but you're correct, non european immigration will skyrocket after brexit

Is the situation really that bad on Greenland?

Kys kike

As much as i'd like to shit on Ukraine, i don't think they will become yellow. Belaruss too.

>Romanian
>Europe
Nigger what?

there are better danish inventions.

danes invented and produces the insulin that keeps you fat diabetic carbmunchers alive over there in the states.

Attached: 139581029568.png (800x600, 342K)

>shitskin talks about Europe
fuck off

Attached: 1546559679001s.jpg (249x241, 7K)

Switzerland should be brown, otherwise good map.

In Switzerland there are more sandniggers then niggers.

>carb munchers
all the European foreign exchange students I knew in college and highschool ate bread with every meal.

Just checked the latest demographics and Sweden is 94.5% nordic (Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, Danes, Baltics).

There is a big difference between European (especially central European) bread and American sponge. I ate both, and it doesn't look good for murrica.

>Red is Europe

Attached: Poland_isnt_degenera-.png (487x570, 100K)

>2013

That map already applies m8 and purple has been Eurabia for hundreds of years
The ancient Greeks did not look like Turks aka modern Greeks

What that fucking means?that you are going to extinct?

A lot can happen in 81 years. Don't count us out just yet.

Isn't Europe part of Eurasia by definition? Also, why are you such faggot?

Normally I would feel sympathy for Europeans but then I remember all the fucked up shit they've done throughout all of history and just go back to playing video games.

> when you think Iceland is Greenland
And you're not even American too

p*rtugal will turn into a brazilian state, so not completely right, the rest is fine, except that poland will turn into eurafrica too, its a matter of time given their constant US worship, italy too, the current wave of proto fascism won't last when their economy implodes

I think Finland will be okay, so will the eastern European countries bordering Russia and the Balkans (maybe not Greece though because of migrant arrivals).

Italy will probably hold out for slightly longer, but their position in the middle of the Mediterranean means they're just about guaranteed to fall too.