Steve Bannon and his associates are traitors to the US who deserve the death penalty

Attached: file(2).png (586x625, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtu.be/poq5ZrAc7pk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did he do wrong besides buying accurate data?

How's that?

Attached: PURGE.jpg (320x355, 43K)

>oy veeeey: the post
Parasites BTFO

Oh look. Bannon shills. You're proving me right. Bannon is trying to sow division and spark a race war becase he's a zionist stooge. He was a traitor in the white House and Mueller is gonna take him down.

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: Bannon-NPC.jpg (3551x1613, 2.14M)

Attached: joker.jpg (1931x2041, 2.33M)

Attached: Bannon-Treason.jpg (2078x1115, 1.31M)

>asking op for any evidence
>SHILL!

Attached: 1524100213903.jpg (228x320, 21K)

Attached: Bannon-Traitor2.jpg (1236x2816, 1.84M)

Attached: Bannon.jpg (1647x895, 753K)

>Oh look , Establishment shills. You're proving me right. CNN and other MSM are trying to sow division and spark a race war because they are zionist stooges. They are traitors and Muller is gonna reveal them for sedition.
But seriously I am aware that he bought some information from cambridge analytica which was collecting Facebook data and processing it to avoid reselling raw data. We all knew facebook was doing shit like this. And what exactly is the problem with this other than the data was used for something you dislike? It wasn't a problem before.

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

ikr

Attached: 1490221833216.jpg (1000x808, 233K)

Steve Bannon is in Gitmo

So what's Bannon's objective rn? In your opinion

Just online influence?

Was Bannon poisoning Trump?

yes

His objective is to give the media a target to attack by pushing these psy ops. Also he's trying to sow division amongst Trump supporters. That's wy there's so much shilling against him here on the basis of "TRUMP cucked" and shit. That's why Ann Coulter is spammed so much.

Attached: coulter-shill.jpg (1412x1766, 1.14M)

Trump is doing that on his own retard.
>Bannon is a Zionist
>Somehow trump and chabad lubavitch son in law isn't

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem only pissed off the muslims and changed nothing for Israel.

Trump signing a piece of paper for Golan when israel has been in control of Golan for decades only served to piss of the muslims.

ISIS is wiped out.

Assad is alive.

Syria's army is bigger than before the civil war.

S-300s

USA and Russia working together.

Two state solution is dead which means that all the liberal jews in the USA can no longer support Israel in any way.

Trump is only pro Israel because he says nice things and participates in ceremonies. His actual foreign policy is bad for israel.

Trump being so pro Israel is driving a wedge between the establishment dems and progressives.

Trump beign so pro israel allowed Ilhan Omar to become a star.

Trump is destroying Israel by overfeeding the parasite.

Attached: f457c4-20161108-omar01.jpg (2000x1333, 123K)

steve bannon put Trump in the whitehouse then trump's zionist loser cabinet put a knife in steve's back. Bye Goy!

Odd how as soon as bannon was gone all the America first policies stopped.

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

fuck off you Jew loving Trump faggot, back to r/the_cuckhold. Go suck a nigger's dick

Death to Steve Bannon

Well I happen to think Trump supporters have legitimate grievances. For example, the budget he just signed seemingly prevents him from ever building a 1300mile wall because it requires localities approval for construction.

4dchess you're an absolute retard.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg (787x847, 90K)

No you're a paid shll. You know why? Because all the shilling against Trump is kike shills like you LARPing as single issue voters, blaming Trump for everything, ignoring how compromised Congress is, and everything Trump is up against. All the attacks on Trump on this board don't follow logic. They're meant to elicit emotional responses.

Death to your mom's used up nigger cunt, faggot

Agreed, Kushner puts USA 1st unlike Bannon.

Attached: 1550192046874.jpg (588x823, 146K)

Why did all those e-celebs seal their fate y associating themselves with Steve Bannon? For a few shekels? Commit sedition and conduct psy ops on the American people for a little bit more money? Holy shit those idiots are stupid. I can't wait to see the entire Alt right/Alt lite/Youtube (((influencer))) community get indicted.

You're the shill here, because you apologize and make excuses for everything Zion Don does, even claiming his love for the circumcised cock is somehow a secret 5d chess plan to screw Israel over and not just blatant neocon Jew-lovin. You aren't going to convince anyone else here, shill.
>>>reddit

You're probably a paid shill. I wish I was! I've been wondering how to land that sort of gig. Anyways your response was ad hominem w nothing of value

Attached: 1532536366386.gif (1452x1326, 1.89M)

>uses ((())) while blatantly sucking the dick of the most pro-Jew president in history
love me some cognitive dissonance

>Zion Don
It's not excuses. It's called analysis and logic. The wedge that's being driven between progressive dems and the establishment dems would not have been possible at all without Trump bear hugging Israel to death. You know this and that's why you're angry. You don't want Trump to be this pro Israel from a Public relations perspective.

Trump is putting the United States in a position where we cannot be the mediators between the Israelis and Palestinians because of the extreme bias. Russia will have to take over.

>Oh look. Bannon shills. You're proving me right.
>makes thread
>people respond
>haha you proved me right by responding
kys. Bannon is bringing nationalism to the mainstream and you can't stop it.

>Steve Bannon and his associates are traitors to the US who deserve the death penalty

Fukkk off and die, FAGGOT!

You will be hung FIRST!

Attached: TeamObamaInJail.jpg (400x267, 33K)

Trust the Plan! WWG1WGA!

Attached: 1529941505852.png (596x579, 147K)

Bannon isn't a nationalist. Bannon is a zionist that's trying to divide this country based on race playing a complimentary position to the media.

The media literally made a documentary about Sloppy Steve and is reporting on it heavily in order to boost him up and try to bring him into relevancy again. All to subvert Trump.

Attached: file.png (733x1245, 392K)

back to Jow Forumspolitics, nigger.

Attached: 1554326442777.jpg (751x418, 65K)

Steve Bannon was behind the Q disinfo psy op as well. With the help of Black Cube and Mossad of course.

>A goy subverting
Oh you're a deep troll

Attached: 93A2B045-20BE-449E-B0CF-97D581C1B908.jpg (1057x1388, 655K)

Little high strung there user. You’re looking for a battle lol.

This is the only article you post about Jared Kushner and it's about a story where Netanyahu used his bedroom and he slept in the basement.

Meanwhile in the last 3 years Trump and Jared's foreign policy have but Israel is the most precarious situation they've ever been in and they're getting more and more desperate by the day. Please continue to make nonsensical arguments that don't actually line up with the world.

Attached: file(11).png (815x842, 882K)

>divide this country based on race
But that's a good thing! I'm totally on board with a race war. Isn't that what most people on this board want?

just give up you absolute faggot, Bannon isn't even that influential, he's literally a meme propped up by paranoid leftists in the media.

Yea he’s poison. That’s why Scarramucci will be known as an American hero someday.

Yeah you're probably right about that

>Yea he’s poison. That’s why Scarramucci will be known as an American hero someday.

Attached: Virgin Steve Bannon Chad Scaramucci .png (1133x574, 356K)

>shilling for mueller
you're so obvious comey, you forgot to take your meds today I see

That's some good schizo posting.

Attached: 1551886395203.png (1819x539, 78K)

Yeah, recognizing Golan as pissrael is 4d chess and has nothing to do with genie energy or the chabad end times. You are an absolute disinfo shill or duuuuuuuuuumb.

Attached: 1551159229598.jpg (640x842, 101K)

>you're so obvious comey
Speaking of Comey....Why didn't Bannon want Comey to be fired? Why did Bannon say the swamp was a good business model? Why did Bannon not want a special counsel appointed? Did Bannon only serve to facilitate the framing of Mr. Trump as the Israeli Insurance policy?

Attached: May-9th-Comey.jpg (1857x899, 473K)

How long has Israel occupied Golan for? Signing a piece of paper did nothing but piss off the arabs.

Attached: file.png (633x992, 481K)

LoL at the cope posting.

Attached: kushnershill prediction 777.png (1003x237, 14K)

>lol
>cope posting
>no actual arguments for anything I've said.
This is why you Bannon shills are failures. You're not actually smart. You got the job to shill on Jow Forums for that very reason. You couldn't get any legitimate job so you recite script lines over and over and over. Spam threads about nothing and force memes just to perpetuate bullshit. Thankfully soon it'll all be over. Thankfully soon Sloppy Steve will be incarcerated.

So Steve Banon did a debate with some leftist politician in Toronto a few months ago at some thing they call the munk debate. They actually tried to have him banned from the event for typical safe space bs. A bunch of protesters showed up too and were REEEEEEEEing hard at the start, and ended up being kicked out. I never knew much about the guy, but the left hated him and painted him as a white supremacist so I decided I should probably watch this debate and see what he's actually like. He fucking nukes the lefty cuck. My impression after was that he wasn't anything close to what the left made him out to be. Link for anyone that's interested.

youtu.be/poq5ZrAc7pk

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-13-at-4.55.33-PM-rpint.jpg (640x426, 36K)

>Oh look. Bannon shills. You're proving me right. Bannon is trying to sow division and spark a race war
wtf we love bannon now

This. Bannon is amazing. I love how mad he makes the entrenched faggots.

>destroying Israel by giving it everything it wants
holy based, what will daddy trump think of next?

I stopped following that fucking sloppy steve Q shit months ago

Attached: jew.jpg (667x496, 227K)

Have I ever shilled for bannon I this thread? I mean I get it you're upset a goy had influence that was in conflict with your tribe, but he's gone now. The only one shilling here is yourself my small hat large nosed inbreed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322_115632_Chrome.jpg (1079x1585, 536K)

Don’t forget:
>Runs poll questioning Holocaust.
>Does it twice.

I’m convinced he knew what he was doing here.

Do traitors still get a death penalty in the US?

The fact is that Trump was better when Bannon was around. Having a Duginist and Evola fan was a positive influence on Trump. Now who do we have? Kushner and Bolton? The Trump presidency is fucked.

Oh yeah!! Checked and kekd.
>Do traitors still get a death penalty in the US?
Yes
The fact is Bannon was dragging Trump down. Trump is better than he ever was with Bannon. You have no tangible arguments or examples as to why Bannon helped the White House. He's a fucking faggot and that's why CNN is giving him 30 minute interviews. Bannon only serves to sow division in compliment to the anti trump media's division.

Attached: hitler check.png (506x704, 262K)

Yeah way better off... Because now he's Jeb Clinton

Attached: israelrespect.png (514x249, 96K)

>The fact is Bannon was dragging Trump down.
THAT WAS THE POINT! To destroy the establishment from the inside and usher in chaos to start a revolution

>Trump is better than he ever was with Bannon.
Cucking out on immigration and freeing convicted drug dealers is better? His (((poll))) numbers may be better, but that doesn’t mean Trump is better now. I voted for Trump for the chaos. That chaos has turned into order. The revolution failed.

No. Jeb clinton would have destroyed Syria Completely while maintaining the facade that the US is a good mediator between the Israelis and Palestinians. Essentially maintaining the status quo. Trump is bear hugging Israel to death which gives an opportunity for people like Ilhan omar to shine. Also both the Mossad Synagogue hoax and the Mossad Mosque Hoax got blamed on Israel so everything Israel does backfires these days.

Attached: Diaspora-vs-Israel.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

>trump cucks out on his campaign promises
>it’s a shill operation!

one purchased it himself the others used state money to build their mansions.

>and usher in chaos to start a revolution
No. Not for actual Trump supporters. Shows how much Sloppy Steve actually understands about the people that support Trump. You guys shill WAY TOO HARD and start believing your own forced bullshit. You don't give a fuck about what Trump supporters actually think or why they support him. You need to pretend like everyone here is an emotional reactionary single issue voter that is willing to abandon Trump at any moment.

>99
>77

A lot of Trump supporters are boomers who just want tax cuts for leftist corporations and tough talk on abortion. I know what almost Trump supporters want, I just don’t want what they want.

As long as Bannon takes out Soros and co. when he is incharge I'll back him!

That's how boomers "debate".

Ad-hominem, with a dash of ad-hominem and then just a piiiiinch of ad-hominem.

Attached: ...png (450x416, 207K)

If this is what you truly believe then no wonder you kikes are losing so badly. You haven't stopped for one minute to try and understand what people actually believe. You probably can't because of all the censorship online. You only see controlled opposition positions.

Thanks user I needed a good laugh.

Attached: (((Drumphf))).png (618x867, 330K)

>emotional responses.

>says the frantic moron spurting menstrual tissue all over his monitor in lieu of any logical rebuttal

Jesus, you are dumber than I thought. We can't be mediators because there are dual citizen Israelis in our government controlling it, you absolute fucktard. Trump is just increasing that power.

Keep up the good work user. I hope these ARE Kushnerbots and not actual human voters. My God.

Attached: (((POTATUS))).jpg (930x714, 97K)

>he buys in totally to the Red Team-Blue Team Punch'n'Judy pantomime politics show despite being over the age of 18

Sad. Time to leave childhood behind and face some cold truths you little bitchbaby.

Attached: !!!!!!!!.png (1063x1063, 245K)

I bet this is you

Attached: file.png (1280x1108, 428K)

And they brainwashed brazilian monkeys to vote for Blowsonaro the kikesucker.

lol

Attached: 1535249422058.gif (478x326, 96K)

This guy hasn't been relevant since like 2017. Who cares?

>I bet that the one-in-a-billion shot of this being you is true because I want it to be because I'm SEETHING over your irrefutable jabs at Zognald Zlumphf and am trying to make you just 10% as mad as you just made me by telling me the truth

It's not, user. Now try to refute something I said instead of spewing your schizophrenia 'tardation everywhere alright? Alright.

Attached: .........png (894x773, 48K)

Thank you Pedro, after reading your posts things are starting to make sense, you have been of great help.

Bannon want to found the nationalist parties in the next EU election. Should I be worried?

Attached: 1550149774765.jpg (744x390, 43K)

Nice trips OP is definitely a tremendous faggot

Attached: 1552443232809.jpg (352x295, 26K)

I don't need to refute anything you've said because you have no arguments made yet...

I wish I could hang all the neocon kikeshills, and evanJEWlical sepherds in this country and beat them to death like a piñata, starting with Goysonaro and (((Joyce Hasselman)))

Anyone who jumps to put his boot on the throat of the American people is a traitor and should be shot dead.
They do not act as servants and need to be dispatched.

why do you faggots post about Bannon? he was the white house leaker and got fired lmao

>analysis and logic
How about facts and logic

Attached: 49144932_321385318716356_796551463714160640_n.jpg (444x446, 15K)

How about you actually post something that proves you possess an IQ above 100. Bet you can't.

>If I deny that he's made any points, maybe he'll leave me alone and not call my pathetic bluff!

Nah. But you were already defeated the second you tried to call me a bot for hurting your feelings by pointing out how much of a kikebitch your surrogate-father-figure Daghnald Drumpphf turned out to be.

>"NOOOOOO DON'T BE MEAN TO DADDY!"

Attached: (((Diversity of University))).jpg (643x792, 150K)

Attached: 1554156889479.gif (400x400, 1.71M)

>I prefer "analysis" (read; my jaundiced opinion from 2017) to facts because I cannot manipulate facts to score shill points as easily

Defeated.

Attached: 1553470676191.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

Holy fuck you low IQ kikes are so angry these days. Every post is just a projection with absolutely nothing indicating you possess actual analytical abilities.