You know...

You know, it would be a shame if fortnite were to be found if being "le alt-right" game and would be a shame if the zoomers got red pilled (just like how a certain video gaming board did).

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-222720_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1440x2083, 573K)

Based Prince

Zionist wars should be banned

Why are the bongs so fucking obsessed with banning things

Markel making her muscles known to the nation.
Why do British have a black jewish woman monarch now?

Attached: 1527129047808.jpg (3904x2331, 1.2M)

Wait, the royal family can still do things like that? I thought they were just an expensive figurehead now.

better ban niggers and your nigger wife, redhead

Fortnite inspired this

Attached: 1552822099059.webm (640x356, 1.78M)

Next op is make flossing a "right-wing dogwhistle"?

Flossing could actually work. I mean a fucking thinking emoji and a hand sign is hate speech. Crazy clown world.

This is what happens when you racemix. You can't be yourself. You can't bat for any team.

Now his girl won't suck his dick until he cucks on his own race.

absolutely haram

they moved on to apex legends

Apex has flossing (original idea dev) so we can probably get some zoomers off their bing bing wahoos like:

Implying anyone cares about his decision making skills after marrying a divorced roastie

Does anyone take this ape fucker seriously?

Everything I hear about this ginger just makes him sound worse and worse.

I WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: 9751992-3x4-700x933.jpg (700x933, 130K)

How to be as awesome as he? Good looking - tall, fair, blue eyes, noble facial features. Rich and has power (prince of the powerful country with great history). Beautiful wife.

Forgot pic

Attached: KEYNqRSYc-U.jpg (660x880, 144K)

So they were crypto jews all along. Explains their sitting by as their empire gets raped.

whos that

>look up image
>vacation travel deals
lel

>Oi, you got a loicense for that free video game?

This. We need to get Fortnite associated with the alt-right and subsequently banned. Basically all white male zoomers will get redpilled.

All the zoomers (mentally autistic ones) use Twitch to watch their bing bing wahoo celebs and zoomers also use tiktok. That will get a zoomer uprising. Tiktik has videos that would be an internet "journalists" wet dream. The media should target tiktok.

throwing a hissy fit because his b list celeb mutt is not allowed mummy's jewelry

He's right about this one.