BBC finally stops lying and shows truth about knife violence by cultural enrichment in London

London has become so dengerous that you even get robbed in middle of show about knife stabbings.Are this liberal dimwits aware that they are basically proving how their own forced multiculturalism isn't working?

youtube.com/watch?v=IirUMcqKEMU

Attached: (((Diversity))).jpg (640x646, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHFfzVVRCm4
youtube.com/watch?v=IirUMcqKEMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got a liocence for that redpill?

No m8, sorry.

This is brave and powerful progress

Almost as much of a progress as Acid attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=oHFfzVVRCm4

#LoveWins again

#LoveTrumpsHate

Attached: Macron French Presidentr.jpg (600x596, 100K)

this pic makes my eyes hurt

Just part and parcel of living an abdul paradise.

Yes, and they're proving that disarming people was a mistake.

Fuck me those comments r pure AIDS. I hate bringing up cognitive dissonance because brain dead professors have basically ruined that term for me, Larping as intellectuals of course, but for once it’s apt. But but there are white gangs too, crime happens in Ireland and Scotland. Fucking retards deserve to get stabbed.

Yet he won over Le Pen

#LoveTrumpsHate

Attached: Macron France.jpg (634x423, 41K)

They are literally asking for it

Attached: London knife attack.jpg (820x394, 81K)

Attached: London Knife murder.jpg (600x352, 54K)

Hope the police arrested that Racist who tried to trip that black surgeon

Attached: ENRICHMENT.jpg (650x517, 115K)

Attached: culturalenrichment.jpg (700x270, 48K)

Because these people will vote and arent as British people are defensive of millennia of ancient law.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IirUMcqKEMU

They are creating sympathy for the immigrant that got his bike stolen.

Was this staged? The odds of the BBC catching a robbery of this type on film is 300 trillion to one while filming a documentary about robberies in london.

Who knows,maybe it is,but maybe it isn't.They did said that they have over 17.000 robbers on mopeds like that each year in London.That's very, very high.

Modern Civilized White People are in a suicide cult where they make every excuse for anything wrong done by a non white and every condemnation for anything wrong done by a white Gentile. They don't make much sense until you understand that.

>posts dated bbc doc that actually plays down the problems and doesn't even touch on the causes.

>hurr durr BBC dun gud

they are the most traitorous and foul organization i can think of in this country and nothing short of full on race realism and exposure of the juden would redeem it in my eyes would redeem it

Attached: 1523794101642.jpg (449x421, 65K)

No surprise.

Attached: nigger.png (1354x239, 278K)

Yeah, but think of all those cool ethnic restaurants we can go to now

Checkmate, you racist