Its Over

Its Over.

Attached: 2019-04-04-174412.png (262x342, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/DetailFr/2017/05/19/522507/battle-is-over-but-the-war-has-just-begun-Assange
wnd.com/2019/04/clapper-obama-responsible-for-russian-collusion-probe/
flightaware.com/live/flight/N996GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't wait to see the butthurt on Jow Forums when he hangs, kek

Lmao trump is done

Assange is dead.

assange is dead retards

No!!! uk gay uk bad please annex or nuke uk

Attached: 1534618164705.jpg (539x960, 101K)

I would say you can't arrest a dead man, but it is the UK we're talking about.

assange was killed october 2016.

The DAK spammers were right.

niggers tongue my anus

LE EBIC SATMINE THREAD XD LMAO DRUNPFKINS

this nigga dead, retards

Attached: 1551875552901.jpg (736x981, 359K)

no doubt didnt a bunch of his dead switches go off

Reminder that Mueller is ongoing and the DOJ arrest plane is in london for 2 weeks now

Lol, Julian is fine and he won't be expelled. The leaks will keep coming as always. I wouldn't worry about this at all.

Hes dead Pamela poisened him and gave him aids at the same time

yep
Though he might not be dead, but just silenced/gagged + WikiLeaks comprised, doesn't really matter though.

Prove

Yeah I guess some directories of previously released documents became visible on wikileaks with all the dates as 1984. The "help him" tweet, the fact that every tweet after the verification hash didn't match. Days after he was killed apparently there were massive ddos attacks and internet outages. People reporting the had some files but would get totally locked out the the internet with machines stopping working, then these people would disappear. Really weird shit. The details are fuzzy but there might be another user here who can chime in or dump some images.

compromised*

Are there still idiots who think that he's dead? He had a switch that would activate if he didn't renew it every 24h. They just cut his internet access off.

Remember when the eastern seaboard internet went out in October 2016? They were bringing down his deadman switch and spamming the blockchain.

HE’S BEEN FUCKING DEAD SINCE OCTOBER 2016, NIGGERS. Why can’t he sign a PGP message anymore? Why did all the hashes for the insurance files change? Why did all the files on Wikileaks change their dates to 1984? He’s fucking dead or has been getting fisted in an undisclosed glow nigger facility since then. It’s all fucked.

that's what you get for supporting catacucknia memependence. Hope you get executed Assange.

The switch activated and files were dumped but they were immediately taken down. Any anons who managed to grab them were targeted by some cia nsa nigger spook program like xkeyscore that would totally lock them out of devices when the files were detected on the machine. Massive internet outages and ddos attacks, phony blockchain transations, shutting down heathrow during the night due to a "chemical spill", the whole nine.

I'm really not doing how big of a shitshow it was justice since I'm having trouble remembering all the details, but they got him 100%.

He's already dead and glowniggers are using wikileaks corpse as an alternative mouthpiece.

F

Nah that happened pretty much as is
The problem be is that Assange released the password in his biography to most of the caches
With the issue being that decade old stuff doesnt work for blackmail when the guy is out of power

Yes! This is accurate. People have forgotten that all shit. Does anybody here remember Jean? The person who wrote the python scripts for supposedly getting the keys from the blockchain? Wtf ever happened to all the holding groups? If anybody remembers discussions were happening on other parts of the internet. Some were so obscure I can’t possibly believe it was all a LARP.

Sureeeee dude.

Here's a picture of him from Nov 2017, one year after Oct 2016.

Your move with the bullshit now user.

Attached: merlin_145530084_734744d2-6898-4215-a2eb-ee6bf9d2b3a1-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 633K)

Picture from Nov 2017 yet in this May 2017 News?

presstv.com/DetailFr/2017/05/19/522507/battle-is-over-but-the-war-has-just-begun-Assange

Who's bullshitting who?

I heard his cat was a possible mossad agent. My uncle knows a guy who cleans toilets in the embassy

That's a clone or body double.

You're one of those dumbasses who thinks "there couldn't possibly be a government conspiracy! Look at how inept they are at running things!" You don't get it, maybe you never will. You're lost. You're lame. And you have no idea how bad things really are.

Attached: Assange1.png (855x502, 154K)

Attached: assange2.png (1246x345, 147K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol

F

You were too good for this world Julian. Thanks for having a lot of children. Your bloodline will live on until we reach the final battle.

> trusting spics
>ever
I hate brown """people""" so goddamn much

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

b&rp

Let me guess, he "killed himself" due to this without the public ever being allowed to view the already rotting corpse, right?

>assange
>still alive

Attached: 1504141569455.png (600x446, 183K)

Oh noes, Assange will get to the good guys, where he can spill the beans (sources, Seth Rich).

I wonder who will get the rope.

Attached: hope-nope.jpg (255x131, 14K)

What am I to take away from this?

but he didnt have any children, user...?

Mueller is actually /our/guy
Gets Assage
Takes Assage to DOJ/Trump
Assange talks
Seth Rich
Boom.

Attached: mueller-our-guy.jpg (1700x1612, 829K)

>Clapper rolled on Obama yesterday
>Assange getting extradited today
Shit is now in a fan-oriented trajectory
wnd.com/2019/04/clapper-obama-responsible-for-russian-collusion-probe/

suicide week(end)

Attached: 1000 - 'H' - twatter 2019 USArmy.png (603x573, 108K)

Happenstance.

Attached: 1000 - 'H'.png (354x481, 26K)

GO

Attached: 1000 - 'H' - twatter 2019-04-01 missing H.png (589x342, 53K)

"Conspiracy"

Attached: 1001 - Sacrifice, 'Conspiracy'.png (352x765, 195K)

Man I hope so. If not Ill not be trusting any plan...

F
He will be remembered fondly.
Pic related.

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

yes why do you think the internet went down that day?

Can’t wait to hear his testimony.

He'll "die" resisting arrest and his "body" will be "buried" in an undisclosed location

a whole year is definitely enough time to find/create/train a doppelganger

Assange has been trapped and powerless for a long time, him becoming a martyr instead is the best he can hope for in life.

You did not just use body double or

>clone

as a fucking retort did you user?

Are you really that stupid? So because he hasn't come to the window for a while, he ded? But wikileaks Twitter just tweeted about him and the other day Mueller indicted him?

Man I'm coming to Latvia on Sunday and the rest of you fucking soviets better have a higher IQ than you.

>Assange is dead
source?

The article I found with that picture was dated Nov saying it was taken "earlier". Fucking sue me. It's still more than 8 months safer people were saying he's dead.

No.
Evil has left the white house almost 2 years ago.

Attached: devil.jpg (615x615, 100K)

If hes in the embassy, what earthly reason would he have for not revealing to those interested, that he is ok, by standing in the window and giving a thumbs up?

*over 2 years ago.
Time flies.

Attached: 1540607496415.jpg (880x558, 46K)

He's already in US custody and Wikileaks was co-opted when this happened

Snipers?

Nah we don't do that here apparently. What you get are a bunch of tin foil hats saying he's dead even though there's photographs posted 1 year after his apparent "murder".

Better just roll with this bullshit. If I was the guy I'd be staying outside the public eye myself.

You must be fun at parties.

If they wanted to kill hi, dont you think they have more discreet methods? Ones that wouldnt draw international outrage...

If you're talking about the DOJ's N996GA plane, it was in England for 3 days and has since flown back-and-forth to Mexico City a bunch of times. Look: flightaware.com/live/flight/N996GA

I don’t think they’d care at this point

One down, one to go.

Attached: web16-blog-snowden-1160x768.jpg (1160x768, 41K)

He doesn't have his being a corpse license.

That C_A schmuck will get the rope.

Attached: 2019-04-04 WELCOME BACK JOE!.webm (620x730, 1.14M)

what if he's not dead, but the whole shebang in Oct '16 from Pamela Anderson "bringing him a sandwich" straight on through, was for him to be exfiltrated temporarily by (?) for the purpose of (?) who knew the DMS would be a problem and so they took down most of the web to prevent it, but they returned him safely to the embassy under some other cover (the couch removal day perhaps?) thereby removing his Internet access without triggering the DMS, and accomplishing the (?) goal also, while still retaining his asylum status. It would've been some entity far spopier than the DOJ.

idk, snipers?

This guy is a glownigger. They sent him undercover to Booz Allen Hamilton for NSA work so he could help them fuck up their biggest rival gang's shit.

They got him years ago, and even the twitter wikileaks page changed around the same time too. Pretty sure MI5 took over the Wikileaks page like the fags they are