How is it legal to be fired from job for saying the "n-word", doesn't America have freedom of speech...

How is it legal to be fired from job for saying the "n-word", doesn't America have freedom of speech. Why am i not allowed to make a certain vibration of sounds from my own mouth?

Attached: 2581ea7f.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slurmachine.fun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>venti-poster
>meme-flag
yep. just another thursday

big mutt milkers

BpFp

she just looks dead inside, someone should put her out of her misery

Attached: hello baby.jpg (225x225, 6K)

1st Ammendment only protects you from the government, user.

In Sweden free speech means you can say anything unless you slander and humiliate people with ill intent, then other law applies.

amazing mutt milkers

What if im the government and i say niggers?

Attached: 133.jpg (361x358, 8K)

you can say whatever you want that doesnt guard you from how people respond.

Honestly Im not sure if a govt. employee can be fired for that. Probably can, suppose it depends on the extent to which the 1st covers your ass.

Just use the slurmachine.fun/
and ask for a raisE instead.

>suppose it depends on the extent to which the 1st covers your ass.
You see? Laws are for the poor and always have been.
People in positions of power( real, not nigger tier examples) will never be prosecuted/touched.
Everyone who follows the system is sooner or later bound to become a ruthless criminal, its the human nature and this is why no system will work, ever.
Everything is relative to us humans because we like being shitty people and evil persons, you might not like it or i might not like it but we're both pieces of shit and every chance we get we'll bury each other for money or even to gain a slight advantage over one another.
It doesn't have to be like this but soon it will all be over because the end is declared from the beginning.

>Why am i not allowed to make a certain vibration of sounds from my own mouth?
Because niggers are violent and immature. They get hurt by dumb words and act violent because of them. That's the real reason why you shouldn't say it. To protect yourself from their animal like behavior.

You done waxing philosophical there, kid?

You're a slacker or what?

Brittany Venti looks disgusting--mutt nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before beta orbiters. Very very disrespectful. sad. many such cases.

Let’s do this again for the stupid people.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT JAIL YOU. FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOES NOT MEAN FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCE.
That is all.

Milkers are outjewing the jew.

I work at a high school and I used to say racist shit all the time (though I don’t think I ever said nigger outside of the faculty room) and the kids always said nigger. Then we became a school choice school and gay niggers started getting bussed in so they wouldn’t be beat up by their tolerant nigger schoolmates where they live and it put an end to all of it and we can’t talk like that anymore. Though the other day I did hear some freshman say right out loud in the cafeteria, “man, I love my brother but he acts like a fucking nigger.” That was refreshing.

It's not legal if it's a public employee. If there's consequences it isn't free retard.

Ok dumb fuck.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS THE GOVERNMENT WONT JAIL YOU. NOBODY HAS BEEN JAILED FOR SCREAMING NIGGER. NOW IF YOUR STUPID ASS GETS BEATEN BY A NIGGER FOR SCREAMING NIGGER, YOU STILL HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
I bet you can’t walk and breathe at the same time because you’re so stupid.

Repeating yourself doesn't make you right. I know you want people to be afraid of what they say while still claiming to support free speech because that's the contradictions of the libtard belief system.

Can you imagine being 8 fucking years old and making this post

Attached: 1554059779027.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Attached: 1553483447061.jpg (945x2048, 238K)

Display teat.

MUST IMPREGNATE

Just wanna Rip her out of the dress... how depressing it is not having her as my gf.

>How is it legal to be fired from job
It's called "freedom of association"

knobby-kneed

Attached: larry-david.jpg (681x1021, 95K)

Attached: 1554107774134.gif (633x600, 193K)

>It's called "freedom of association"

Attached: Shelley v. Kreamer Jewish solicitor generals 2.png (704x223, 25K)

Because you lost the culture war and lack power

I need her so badly.

>ywn plant your aryan seed deep inside her fertile mutt womb

Why even live, lads?

Attached: 1337408060310.jpg (267x181, 9K)

>tfw didn't have any particular fetish for brown girls until Jow Forums

Attached: big_spanish_cock.png (1500x1059, 2.14M)

That is some bullshit.. It's like saying you can't have a no-guns premises because enforcing such requires the government, and government can't infringe the right to bear arms..Brainless.

Because there have been two wars about saying the "n-word' and its 2-0 (you're the 0)

Freedom of speech just means you can't get arrested and charged for saying stuff.
Employers have the freedom to hire and fire anyone for whatever reason, and you have the freedom to call your former employer a 'nigger' as you look for another job.

mix is destroy all your heritage. Take a note tha even if some portuguese or spanish conquerors did that when they arrived to south america they never did that on our countries, or bring them here, they knew it was wrong.

I would fuck that bitch and never talk to her again.

An a-priori assumption of Capitalism and of modern liberal democracy is that simply because the government does not oppress you, you cannot be oppressed.

Not only is this factually wrong, it has ALWAYS been factually wrong. The ruling class of politicians, bureacrats and government ladder-climbers draws from the same pool of people as CEOs, big Capital, Academia and old money. Paul Ryan was a lawyer before he was a politician, so was Hillary Clinton. The two largest prior occupations of politicians to their time in government are Law and Business. Some, those who have deep connections, have spent their entire lives as professional politicians.

The result of this is that for the large part, the political class AGREES with the Capital class. Hedge Fund managers, lawyers, venture capitalists, big pharma guys--hell even Trump was a real-estate tycoon. These people all AGREE on the same fundamental principles, and they wield similar levels of power.

Why is it, then, that we hold Business to a different standard than Government? Because that is part of the plan. The dichotomy between private and public enterprise is false, these are two hands of the same monster, not because private ownership of business is evil, or because public ownership of business is evil, but because the PEOPLE who control both arms of the economy are evil. The Republican and Democratic parties AGREE with Google. They AGREE with Facebook and Snapchat and the big banks. Because of constitutional limitations they cannot infringe upon your freedom of speech--but the banks can. Google can. Facebook can.

This is the terrible flaw of Liberal Democracy, the unforgivable flaw. It presupposes that the State is the only means of oppression that exists, when it objectively isn't. The State and Big Business are two hands that wash each other.

Funny thing is I used to work for the government and no, you can't be fired. At worst they will transfer you and apologize profusely.

Is negro word banned too?

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 - Conspiracy Against Rights
This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

It further makes it unlawful for two or more persons to go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another with the intent to prevent or hinder his/her free exercise or enjoyment of any rights so secured.

Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment of up to ten years, or both; and if death results, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years, or for life, or may be sentenced to death.

Private entities really shouldn't be able to either otherwise this act is superfluous.

do any of you incels unironically find her hot?

Thighs Touch = Don't Get Out Much

>do any of you incels unironically find her hot?
Fuck yeah I do
I know she isn't that good looking, and that she's a psychotic mutt-bitch thanks to cat poop worms, but there is some ancient caveman hardwiring inside me that screams at me "IMPREGNATE HER"

Attached: 1553483786840.gif (200x150, 395K)

muh
[see: dick]

Because silly...Society has decided for you that theres an agreed upon convention not to utter those sounds, thereby limiting your freedom of expression in the guise of preserving social cohesion. *Rolls Eyes...

looks like a tard with those glasses

I'd fuck those khazar milkers

Freedom of speech is not freedom from the consequences of what you said. No one stopped you from saying nigger. They may decide to cut ties with you based on the fact you have committed moral turpitude. You see I am absolutely free to tell my boss to shove a hot coal up his ass and he is free to no longer need my services at his company. Like I said just because you are free to do something doesn't mean there won't be consequences. You are free to stick your dick in a hornets nest but do you really think there isn't a price to pay for such an action?