How Trump and Obama are exactly alike

"What is perhaps most striking is actually how quickly each of them backtracked on their alleged purpose. Particular since they were both proclaimed as representing movements".
-The Deep State runs the country. The president is just a figurehead. Our vote gets us Twitter tweets and that is all.
husseini.posthaven.com/how-trump-and-obama-are-exactly-alike

Attached: images (37).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is just a talking head. wake up Trumptards.

Yes brother, let this be our evangel, DC is lost and will never be reclaimed. Fuck the republicans fuck the democrats fuck D.C. and fuck the millionaires, billionaires and trillionaires that own it and fancy us their slaves

MIGA

>How Trump and Obama are exactly alike
Trump is actually worse

Attached: 1552007266907.jpg (1198x534, 144K)

>Trump is actually worse
yup. Also more illegals pouring in under Trump and he's expanding work visas

vote Trump so that Javanka can run the country

Even George W. ran on a platform of a more 'modest' foreign policy. They all want to stay home and focus on domestic infrastructure during the campaign... only to become obsessed with the Middle-East once elected.

It's so fucking obvious now, you would have to be retarded to not see what is going on... unfortunately, most people are retarded.

>you would have to be retarded to not see what is going on

Attached: images (38).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Lol okay the main difference I see is all the TV and Internet told me to love Obama, and all the TV and Internet are telling me to hate Trump. Until someone can explain that difference clearly and simply, OP is a shill and I will never care about any other arguments you make.

1. both do whatever wall street wants
2. both do whatever the military industrial complex wants

But yeah I'm a shill, because TV tells you otherwise

>No explanation.
You lose. Anyone else?

This

Checked.

It's funny. Trump and Obama are very similar. It seems like the only consistent theme is supporting Israel.

Try me, faggot.

Sure.

It's called a double cross. People were mobilizing under Obama. There are armed Americans that have a problem with the bill of rights getting shitted on.

Trump is just a facimile of a nationalist and the media plays their part by hating him. They are only pretending to hate him.

Jews pretend to hate Hitler, even though he created Israel and gave the jews all their power from the Holocaust myth. This is classic jewing. You false flag yourself. Divide et impera. Ordo ab Chao.

Get it?

t. magapede

I'm just here for the sweet milkers on that cockslot in the front.

Trump sucked on Israel before being elected, hated on Iran, hated on Venezuela. Ultimately, he couldn't get his way on the border and immigration, and his daughter and her wife basically influence him, and they're new york city elitests, so we have this hybrid liberal neocon that cuts taxes for billionaires. Mainstream republican politicians are all on board with him now

The only redpill worth taking is the clown pill, because if you take the clown pill, you can still take a chance on trump (because what other option do you have?) and then when he signs the national red flag bill and takes guns away at a level that shouldn't even be possible, you can still laugh.

It's important to laugh user, because Trump is gonna fuck us with no lube until it bleeds.

Zion Don makes Obongo look good by compairison

Attached: Ron Paul Trump Clinton.jpg (900x796, 310K)

None of this explains why everyone online and on TV is telling me Obama is good while the same people are telling me Trump is bad.

You can't even answer the question you fucking retards.

the first post you quoted literally explains it in one sentence
>They are only pretending to hate him.

read up on the good cop, bad cop scam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop

Obama, to his credit, was a somewhat hostile to Israeli demands. He basically ended USA's Syrian meddling once Russia intervened, sparing WW3 fears.
Unfortunately, he was basically gutless and his neocon/neoliberal cabinet seemed to influence his decisionmaking.
Of course, I don't know if he was brainwashed or in full agreement with policy wonks, if he was ignorant of everything going on, or was forced to sign on by duheep state

At least Obama ignored those Zionists he bent over backwards for the ones at home though

would, would

obama was a whore!
We almost risked ww3 because of him!
He kept angering the russian and bending over to islam and faggotry!

Attached: obama hot.jpg (799x1200, 133K)

He allowed Hillary to support the coup in Ukraine, the Libya coup, and got the ball rolling for Syria as well. Oh and then there was Yemen. Also there was his endless drone attacks in Pakistan -- it's not clear what purpose this served other than to purchase more hardware from military contractors.

Two parties is a facade the oligarchy uses to maintain control. There's nothing democratic about illegitimate governance.

reverse psychology

Oh so you can’t answer the question either. Fucking imbeciles.

definitely true. and yet trump is still the only choice and will win in 2020. i find it interesting that everyone agrees about this, but no one wants to discuss what to do about 2024 when trump is gone. i guess we'll just let rubio take over

Attached: 1553220005122.png (751x684, 683K)

your question has been answered multiple times in different ways, you are just too stupid to understand.

t. magapede

No, it hasn’t. Everyone from both parties, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Karl fucking Rove, literally everyone, everyone on TV, everyone on the internet, loves Obama. Still. And hates Trump. Explain this or choke on your own dick.

It's just the old guard. They don't like Trump, because he's not their handpicked guy like Jeb. However, their hatred has died down as Trump has adopted their agenda. Are you too dense to even notice that?

Retard. Answer the question or shit the fuck up and take the L. Stupid nerd virgin faggots.

>Retard. Answer the question or shit the fuck up and take the L. Stupid nerd virgin faggots
you have shit for brains. kys faggot

tfw shit is more logical than whatever you have

Controlled opposition, a strategy of tension. Promote tension and infighting within society. You're a literal cuck and brainlet if you think working in reactionary mindframe is a substitute for actual independent thought.

Obama goes largely along with NWO plans, BLUMPF goes slightly less largely along with NWO plans.

Attached: 1550864521746.jpg (478x579, 46K)

That’s not an answer you fucking imbecile, answer the god damn question or stfu you morons.

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

freedom is best

Attached: 1534902574328.jpg (480x480, 65K)

hates Trump / Hates trump
hates Trump / is Trump
wow they’re all the same

Still your President fag

haha owned epic style

Except that you hate Trump for the wrong reasons.

But now the boomers will see this as some excellent religious confiration of jebus coming back. No matter what you do, Christians perceive it as excellent.

This. Perfect post.

>>They are only pretending to hate him.
So the media is playing 4d chess by dropping their trust ratings to the lowest in recorded history? Intredasting

Get a load of this JIDF cadet.

Attached: 1551412588157.jpg (1500x1001, 189K)

Answer the question or choke on my dick like all the other nerds before you.

Attached: 1531761766860.jpg (239x200, 5K)

It’s all a show. We’re the audience. Israel is the producer. Politicians are actors. Your vote may choose who becomes the lead actor, but it doesn’t matter because you don’t choose the script. The irony of the matter, is that many people who think politics is real and their voice matters, also make fun of the same people who think wrestling is real.

None of that has anything to do with my simple question. Either answer it or die in a syphillis fire.

>Literally rent free

Attached: 1552531778304.jpg (360x394, 135K)