Daily reminder: Shun all racemixers in your life

Today I told a long time friend of 15 years that I could no longer abide by his interracial relationship and that we were no longer friends.
He is marrying a Chinese communist in a few months, who is not a citizen of this country, the ability to vote in our elections.
Just like the THOTs and roasties, these people have been told that there's nothing wrong with what they are doing and that they SHOULD continue along with their degenerate behavior. Shunning used to be an effective tactic of making people change without tyrannical force back in the day, I don't see why it shouldn't make a resurgence.
What have you done to shame racemixers today, /pol?

Attached: wmaf.png (277x341, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29855805
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732&
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>giving her the ability

Based

>cried the kissless incel
Lol, honestly have sex. Make some friends.

>shunned by autistic larpers
No one will even notice

Attached: 9378820893_8dc2812c31_b.jpg (640x960, 209K)

Test

There's a variant of pic related but with a roast beef sandwich instead of an Amerimutt that I wish I had

Attached: 1513268253379.png (426x309, 97K)

It's the same in this situation

I prefer to just give them the death penalty.

Attached: 1553125819784.jpg (540x960, 60K)

I shamed racemixers by not caring what they do with their life because it isn't my own and affects very little in my life.

>Memeflag
The alternative is getting noticed this way

Attached: tarrant.jpg (649x365, 17K)

>be friend with someone for 15 years
>he finds a nice girl and he's happy, even wants to marry
>cant be your friend anymore mate
>she's chinese
how fucking pathetic. you will die sad alone, screenshot this, im 100% sure this will be how your life turns out

*yawn* You can't even kill me for posting rice in the thread.

Attached: Sexy-Japanese-Kimono-Fancy-Party-Lingere-Cosplay-Geisha-Costume-Dress-Bra-A219.jpg (1000x897, 316K)

>Yea letting whites go extinct through immigration and race mixing totally doesnt affect me at lmao.

>So what if we become the next Brazil who cares duuddde how does that even affect you

Attached: 1535499783325.jpg (826x506, 41K)

Honestly Asian women look disgusting. Disgusting plastic bug looking creatures.

"My old friend thought different than me! burned that bridge down because im dumb mk ultraed chimp! Do the same pol do the same!"

>Leaf flag
>Butthurt about disdain for Chinese
Get out of Canada you fucking chink insectoid invader

Friends for 15 years and triggered by him dating a high IQ race. You're a pathetic, overly judgmental individual who deserves nobody in your life because of your explicit negativity.

Lol my high IQ hapa hoeles will be insulated by our social status and wealth. Get fucked pleb

Their faces are shaped like shovels. Im not into shovel face bug women.

Wrong. He carefully chooses those who he spends time with meaning he probably has good and close friends. Grow old in Jow Forumsomfort my friend who also hates racemixing.

Fuck you faggot I am a proud white man with blue eyes and my gook wife is awesome.

Whats wrong with Chinese people? They tend to be peaceful and they are overwhelmingly pro-capitalist.

disgusting

insects

I don't know any race-mixers in person so didn't have to do any shaming today

I fucking hate people like you. I bet you also support mass-murderers like Anders Behring Breivik and Brenton Tarrant.

Attached: 2019-03-20-wipe.jpg (1300x2443, 1.13M)

i found out my friend is 1/8th native, so i fucked his grandma to teach him a lesson

>insects
Seriously, that's all you've got?

They look like a legit happy couple. OP is a just a seething autistic incel who hates happiness.

kys

Not before I fuck your tight little boi puss puss uwu

Shun your friends and be alone like me pol. I’m so based.

Honestly sounds like something an autistic person might say. Or rather, thinking a group of strangers would even care about you and your friend is autistic.
At the end of the day, strand you and a random Chinese guy on an island for the rest of your lives and you'd bawl your eyes out if he died first. You'd might have been tempted to fuck him a few times, too...

No, user. You should reach out to your friend and apologize. Tell him you were just angry, confused, and that the Jews are to blame. And then fuck him.

Good. stay away from us. The mutts will inherent the world because you refused to evolve. New and unusual DNA being introduced into a area can sometimes be most useful and is also not always immediately apparent. Also, don't want mixed babies? then don't have one.

god this is so hot

i wish there was actual scat though

I cut ties with a friend for getting engaged to a nigger. Too bad. She was a nice girl.

Roasties and thots on suicide watch, betabux supply dwindling

But I love black queens.

Attached: 792fd23c1a3b00bc2fc1f347eeb500ee.jpg (398x640, 29K)

that literally looks like a dude, all black women look like dudes to me

I broke with my brother for him dating such a Japanese woman so dont come and claim we are inconsequent just because some yellowfeverfags are here.

you need help if you think that looks like a dude

You're pretty insecure lmao

t. neckbeard

Attached: 1554078771874.webm (770x720, 2.89M)

>burning bridges with family members
w..w-hites stonk and united!

Attached: uRtArNY.jpg (790x682, 192K)

posting shadman comics should lead to an immediate ban

WE

Attached: 1554315442794.jpg (2000x1500, 259K)

you clearly have no friends, your family knows youre an autistic racist, youre obviously some fat low IQ piece of trash too...
But hey, at least you isolated yourself into a sea of people who dont care, all because youre a beta male white knight who worships white thots.
way to go, you sure showed them.

Attached: 1549916381455.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

You would be crazy reject nu/pol/'s approval and validation for this!

He is probably mad because his brother is dating a superior woman

muh wheat fields though.......

Good

Have fun with your pathetic sons.

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Have fun being a lonely loser

the funny part is, every single white girls his neckbeard heart has had a crush on, is actually a coalburner who gets blacked every saturday night and writes progressive leftyslut shit on her tinder.
He refuses to disassociate himself with his favorite coalburners though. Just WMAF couples. imagine that.
its almost like hes a cuckold or something

Attached: 1551590011974.webm (320x174, 2.86M)

Genetic mixing with all other races except asians and kikes lowers IQ. And obviously mixing with kikes continues kike genetics, so that is not acceptable. So the only quasi-acceptable race blend is white and asian.

>not being shunned by deranged rightards
or
>waking up every day to a qt azn waifu
Tough choice.

Attached: xWkuVfv.gif (592x395, 3.38M)

They are generally bad people anyway. A person who would spawn a mutt with no identity and all sorts of problems all so they can get easy pussy and nut are scum

ditto. and nice cherrypicking neckbeard.

Attached: 636543237303722721-shooters.jpg (3200x1680, 396K)

Asian is the only race i'd mix with

Youth of mixed race/ethnicity are more likely to be at risk for poor mental health outcomes even with a similar number of external developmental assets as their single race/ethnic counterparts.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29855805

34 percent of biracial individuals in a national survey had been diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse, versus 17 percent of monoracial individuals. The higher rate held up even after the researchers controlled for differences between the groups in age, gender and life stress, among other factors.
>ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732&

Attached: Serious Mental Illness by Race.png (1558x800, 108K)

I feel like eurasian tiger is in this thread

whites have the highest suicide rate in the world.
Youd raise your son just to watch him hang himself?
What a cuck

The majority of posters here actually support race mixing with asians and latinas, dude.

It's due to the psychology behind the board. Men come on here and try to make themselves sound all cool, but in reality, they're fucking losers.

Successful people in life don't come to Jow Forums.org

The men on here would fuck any decent attractive woman who would give him the time of day. They're not going to be like "Oh, you're Chinese. I can't fuck you then."

This place is like the Wizard of Oz. These guys come on here writing all their bullshit in loud booming voices, and if you could pull back the curtain and see the pathetic man writing that shit you'd realize he'd fuck damn near any female he could.

Your bloodline will end with your half Asian son. White women wont want him for obvious reasons and Asian women want the real deal.
Also nobody knows the actual suicide rate of Eurasians.

>Marrying chinese WOMAN

Oh boy.. give it 7 years

You mean were all arent successful business people that got a skill and make $200,000 a year from stem degrees. Did you just ruin the greatest larp on the site?

>muh bloodline
cringe

You will be surprised to see the amount of white beta orbiters and white knights who are praising white girls only

Nah, see here on old/pol/ we have always loved asian qts.
But then, a horde of fat neckbeards from reddit r/the_donald poured into Jow Forums one fateful year (2015) and started with cringey gay shit like "shadilay" and "praise kek". These same fat neckbeard losers (you) worship white thots and larp as white nationalists.
in reality however, youre a bunch of skinnyfat larping manchildren obsessed with fortnite and beta orbiting.

Attached: 1552141485680.jpg (642x740, 112K)

>Successful people in life don't come to Jow Forums.org
wrong.gif

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

If you arent beta cuck like you are your half asian son wont look like elliot rodgers

Same.
Black women are most beautiful imo.

Oh yeah let's just make it worse by race-mixing. great idea

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

Attached: sexual violence by race.png (873x603, 100K)

t. minus8

Stay based OP.

Attached: once you've gon black.png (2505x3121, 2.14M)

I no longer speak to my brother, he married a nip.

Was asked to be Godfather of their hapa son and said no, haven’t spoken since.

haha and some fat retarded nerd in his basement gets red in the face with rage
>YOURE RUINING YOUR BLOODLINE!!!
imaginr being this obsessed with what other grown men do with their dick.
Imagine some fat loser crying and shouting in his basement over you "betraying your race"

there are actual people out there like this, and its disturbing to say the least.
You need to go back 2 reddit you fat cringefest.

But those two lower your physical attributes at the gain of nothing.

>hey white supremacists who have friends, please start isolating yourself! It’ll help our psyop objectives!

You're absolutely right. The vast majority on this board is just bored and finds it entertaining to be controversial or extreme

All those things come from weak families, dont be a beta male who doesnt give a shit about his kids and dont marry an asian thot

>lets make it worse
are you retarded or can you just not read?
White males have the highest suicide rate in the world. a fully white child is 4 times more likely to commit suicide than a mixed race child.
A fully white child is also 6 times more likely to shoot up a school than a mixed race child.
>b-b-but they dont fit in to my neckbeard ideology
who gives a shit fatass?

Fucking based!

Pretty sad, for yourself atleast

Call people nigger then go for Black women because they literally throw themselves at any decent White man

Call Asians dicklets and then go for Asian women because they literally throw themselves at any decent White man

Just pathetic

This is what a gook looks like. Choose wisely white man.

Attached: AverageGook.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You are not thinking about how his will affect the future of white children, being surrounded by race mixed kids will make white children feel even more isolated in their home countries.

You think like individualist while negating any responsibilities that race mixing has. You are niggers.

Being a Nazi is as pathetic as it gets

Fucking based we in the same boat. Exactly same situation

>random ugly chink
Korea and japan have the beautiful asians

they have good surgeons...

lmao you were a fat reject anyway. Might as well isolate your own family from your worthless life too amirite?
Baste and redpilled

She's cute though

Your (((white))) wife would cuck you anyways pal

Have fun being a single mom, bitch.

WAZ

Attached: 6D051EB0-F017-4AC0-A78A-AC6BCB1DEED4.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

They're better off without you

Nah mate they are whiter than chinks