"White Privilege" is a way for liberals to enjoy the schadenfreude of non whites in public without retribution...

"White Privilege" is a way for liberals to enjoy the schadenfreude of non whites in public without retribution, at the expense of poor whites who are too poor to enjoy the schadenfreude and only receive the anger of non whites.

Attached: 15900BD5-6EF4-4393-A517-AFA97AFE172A.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

godsandradicals.org/2017/11/24/white-purity-and-woke-nationalism/
opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000021757&cycle=2018
reactionaryfuture.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/de-jouvenel-and-the-english-monarchy/
youtu.be/uMMFu1Noxgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>schadenfreunde
What the fuck does that mean

Taking pleasure in someone else's misfortune
Your syntax is ambiguous so I don't quite understand what you mean

getting pleasure from the displeasure of others.

Like when you laugh at people who injured themselves

When liberals talk about white privilege it's a sneaky way for them to look down on blacks and they secretly do it for the purpose schadenfreude and not out of a sense of justice or morality like they claim.

They are never effected adversely for doing so because they are rich and only poor white people suffer from the propagation of the "white privilege" meme.

Except for that fact that along with the rest of your false and projecting post, conservatives are by and large much more wealthier than liberals, who are much more in the lower economic classes. Liberals aren't "rich."

where's this gif from
dude should be in jail

White privilege isnt real

Agreed. Blacks just can't just go around stealing watermelons

Almost all (if not all) of the richest people in the world are leftist

White privilege is an excuse to explain why white people are more successful than darker races, without telling the real politically incorrect reasons.

Based russians lol.

godsandradicals.org/2017/11/24/white-purity-and-woke-nationalism/

since he's a nigger, he probably is in jail right now

Any more false statements you'd like to make?

You have a source on that? Because it's totally wrong and it sounds like you made it up on the spot like a psychopath.

www.forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2014/07/09/are-americas-richest-families-republicans-or-democrats/amp/

Attached: Political-Affiliations-Infographic.jpg (711x400, 27K)

Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates
Mark Zuckerberg
Warren Buffett
>all trump voters

Attached: images.png (214x236, 5K)

Most of those people give far more money to Republicans? Is that a picture of you?

opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000021757&cycle=2018

How much money did Zuckerberg give to trump again? You can do jack Dorsey if you want too, remember that its against both of their sites TOS to share conservative views

>This is what Jow Forums taught me, I don't need no schooling, my anime imageboard teaches me everything and never lies!! MIGA!!

Waiting on the source where 100 percent of elites are liberals. I put down my hand let's see yours. Also your retarded brain doesn't count.

Bullshit. Every CEO, every celebrity, every lawyer, everyone in big wealthy cities in a liberal. Conservatives live in and are synonymous with poor rural America

It reminds me of a video of pedophile hunters.

Good, good keep believing that, fooling the peasents is the only way they can get votes. See my previous post. The elites are Republicans.

Tell that to brooklyn, DC, boston and san francisco. Sure theres more economic diversity with conservative whites but white liberals are all upper middle class yuppies.

If I recall, it's from poland. The negro was making advances on what he thought was a child online. When he showed up to the house they humiliated him, etc.

LMAO they aren't liberals you stooge. Please go away.

>republicans are always conservative
Bullshit. See mueller and mccain.

Antifa is funded by billionaires. Cope harder faggot.

>I’m too dumb to use a computer to look up anything. All I can do is shitpost.

>Bullshit.
No, not bullshit

>Every CEO
Wrong

>every celebrity
No, Hollywood is very conservative. Multiple celebrities have said this. And most celebrities are from conservative areas and families. Hollywood just occasionally pretends be liberal. And with that facade they push destructive and demoralizing crap onto presumably liberal audiences to influence them negatively. Hollywood in general is garbage.

>every lawyer
No

>everyone in big wealthy cities in a liberal.

>Conservatives live in and are synonymous with poor rural America
Except for that fact that as I've already said Conservatives are much wealthier than Democrats. You are a liar stooge. And on top of all of this, naming a bunch of specific big profile people (in a false manner at that) does not refute the point i made about the general population.

Data source one, 63% of under $15k are left leaning. Whereas 36% left leaning are over $200,000.

Attached: Economic-Demographics-of-Democrats.gif (1500x2658, 248K)

Data source two, under $15,000 are 36% right leaning. $200,000+ are 63% right leaning.

Attached: Economic-Demographics-of-Republicans.gif (1500x2658, 236K)

And data source three, most of the wealthiest elites are also on the right.

Attached: 4u2asbxtn0m_tvkapje3bq.gif (434x361, 12K)

Ok now do white people.

Imagine hating people of another color this much

Fucking insecure betas

Go away stooge. You said the richest people were liberals. You were proven enormously wrong. The richest people are mostly on the right. You also said liberals were rich. Once again you were proven enormously wrong.

Shills here occasionally try to paint this picture of rich/wealthy liberals in gated communities/ivory towards, etc etc. As usual it's lies and projection.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything (assuming it's even true)? Antifa is a small number of people who dont anything but get their protests shut down and get arrested or look retarded. That sounds like a trap or a deep state psyop. Also sounds similar to the Hollywood situation I mentioned earlier.

No, it's a made up justification for blacks to beg for more gibs from whites.

Attached: 1547326985966.jpg (640x624, 68K)

I was refering to all the wealthy white yuppies in the coastal cities, don't try to twist things. Pretty sure the OP specified white libs, because of course all the ghetto nigs bring the averages way down.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 667K)

>don't try to twist things.
I'm saying exactly what I've been saying the whole time.

>I was refering to all the wealthy white yuppies in the coastal cities,
And you're still wrong. Most wealthy white yuppies are right leaning, that includes in the coastal cities. If only 36% of those making $200,00+ are left leaning, then it's a pretty fair bet to say that they do not exclusively make up the ONLY $200k people in costal cities. If 63% of those making $200,00+ are on the right then it's pretty darn fair to that must of them make up the $200k people in costal cities. Every person in costal cities is not on the left.

>but white liberals are all upper middle class yuppies
No, theyre not. As all the sources here have shown, most upper might class yuppies are white conservatives.

>As all the sources here have shown, most upper might class yuppies are white conservatives.
explain how majority white neighborhoods in brooklyn, SF and 76% white portland are mostly democrat.

It was from some Russian nationalists who used to catfish pedos. They called it "occupy pedophilia." They would beat them up, shave their heads, make them confess, and put the videos online.

Attached: 140819-michaelson-russia2-embed_jyg1uy.jpg (983x655, 58K)

The "left" is the union of the top and bottom of society. The "right" is the middle.

What the hell are you talking about? What does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about the general economics of these groups, not really specific isolations that you want to bring up. The data has been posted. Most upper might class white yuppies are conservative.

Except thats false as fuck.

Upper middle class are right (but have a very large left contingent). Not the rich. Rich are left.

>Not the rich. Rich are left.
Except thats fucking false. The data has been posted. By two separate people. The rich are mostly right.

No it isn't. That is basically the definition of left and right. Left is centralizing power coupled with lower classes. Right is the middle. The power center uses the far to attack those near them (potential competition). "Power center" and "far" here are "left" and "near" is "right." That is how it has always been.

Read here:
reactionaryfuture.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/de-jouvenel-and-the-english-monarchy/

Other posts on de Jouvenel on that blog explain it further. Or you could read the book "On Power" by de Jouvenel

1% is not "the rich" goofball. And voting Republican does not indicate "right."

No, no. The data has literally been posted. You are projecting.

Most of the wealthier people are on the right. Are conservative. Vote Republican.

>And voting Republican does not indicate "right."
What I'm talking about includes right and Republican. I've posted data. You've posted nothing but bs.

Reminder Tesak is a bitch-ass failed MMA fighter who takes out his frustrations with being a bitch ass nigger on smaller guys with a dozen guys backing him up.
youtu.be/uMMFu1Noxgw
Wait, is that clip not from something his group did? Eh, whatever.

they love seeing misfortune befall white males, and love to imagine themselves as some savior of minorities, who they privately consider as inferior, but i don't think they actually enjoy the misfortune of those minorities.

No, your data was for "top 1%." That is not rich. That is mostly upper middle class. Rich would be more like the top 0.1% or top 0.01%.

What you provided indicated that the top 1% was more likely to claim "moderate" than "conservative."

lol for what?