YOU OWE AFRICAN AMERICANS

1/2 African Americans are direct decendants of slaves

I my self I'm rwandan but this is purely unacceptable PAY NOW white devil so

HERES THE MATH 9MIL African Americans x $400000(for each) = THIRTY-SIX TRILLION dollars!!!!

Pay now

Attached: Smug negro.jpg (700x700, 29K)

The niggers have cause about $100 trillion worth of damage to our country, including welfare, and their crime. I think that the punishment should be about $20 million per murder, $5 million per rapes, and $100,000 per robbery. So, the niggers owe US $64,trillion. That comes out to about $700,000 each nigger owes US. The only way to recover ANY of this would, of course, be to make them slaves again.

What if your only 1/4 black, half, ypu get 1/4,or 1/2 ? Its stupid. How do you prove your portion of black heritage is from slave era african stock? S America had much more of the slaves sold out of African by their brothers than the US did. How do we distinguish? Its not happening fella...nice try

based

Come and get it nigger. Its right here waiting.
I

I started a btc for the local negro community and deposited funds into it, you should help me help my local negroes

Attached: qr.png (200x200, 419)

Nope, you get 1 dollar of lead at super sonic speeds.

Fpbp

Attached: hate.nigs.now__7_.jpg (509x763, 105K)

Why don't African Americans owe white people for slavery? Ask any of them if they want to go back to Africa. 0%. Africa is a shithole in the process of being anally raped by China and African's themselves. African Americans alive today did not have to suffer the institution of slavery, and most probably did not even have to live in the US pre-civil rights movement. Therefore they only enjoy the benefits of living in a first world country, and yet, as Jow Forums will tell you blacks are a prime cause of violence and crime.

In short, slavers did modern "African Americans" the greatest favor you could possibly imagine.

Just about the cost of welfare since 1965. Seems like it has already been taken care of.

What did your ancestors do with their 40 acres by the way? Blacks are incapable of creating wealth in a modern world. Sadly you could give them all $1 million tomorrow and 95% would be spent on chains, rims, guns, and tatts by the end of the week. If anything it would be huge for the Jews.

>Just about the cost of welfare since 1965. Seems like it has already been taken care of.

Not even close to even.
They still owe us for all the bicycles they stole.

No I dont. I owe nobody anything, cept my exs Dad, I owe that faggot like $150 but yo fuck that piece of shit for real.

howw the fuck is it only half? have we really had that much fucking negro migration?

Attached: zegist.jpg (624x425, 60K)

I’m pretty sure they expect the gibs to continue after receiving Reparations

ok sure, send me your bank details and i will transfer the amount immediately
this is pocket money for any swiss citizen

Pay attention faggots. This is what a decent post looks like.

>mfw Canadians think our role in freeing and housing former slaves absolves us of our responsibility as white people for slavery as a whole in a historical global context.

Attached: me in cat form.jpg (326x326, 18K)

I don't owe you shit, jungle bunny

Attached: 1549906196573.png (481x336, 132K)

I’m .5% African I deserve these gibs

no no no...
We OWN niggers...
fixed it for you.

I am glad to have found you OP. I am an American Prince with 1.000.000.000 dollars I have to move, and you will be the beneficiary. Please reply soon.

>rwandan
>self
lol, no

niggers btfo

Attached: alonso.gif (387x291, 1.99M)

Pay you for what cunt? Becaue your tribal enemies sold you into slavery to any passing ship? Fuck you there are more slaves in Africa today than there ever were in America. You are just a fucking bum. Trying to run a Nigerian scam, because you are worthless and should have never been born. A worthless eater, looking for a handout.

>The niggers have cause about $100 trillion worth of damage to our country, including welfare, and their crime
Talk about a bad investment

Attached: 1553888933801.jpg (512x512, 55K)

We already paid for you niggers when you got here.

this

Its time to pay what you owe white honkies

Attached: he Dead.webm (960x540, 2.18M)

Mine cost 1100 dollars. Cunts.

When the Italians give me money for roman invasion, and the Danish, and the French I will give you some of that

Come and take it niggoid.

>1/2 African Americans are direct decendants of slaves
Suck uttrer bullshit. This is why blacks are poor, they suck at math. And facts. And life.

>reparations for slaves

Keep dreaming Jamal, it ain't gonna happen. The issue is political suicide and only like 15% of the population supports cash reparations for descendants of slaves (in other words, only the niggers who stand to gain free gibs). And I doubt it's going to be getting more popular as America becomes more Hispanic and filled with immigrants whose families have only been here for a few generations and had literally no involvement with the institution of slavery in the US.

Attached: reparations4.jpg (975x547, 109K)

Aye honky we gonna hunt you down if you don't pay up

Attached: blackAlphaDumps.webm (700x422, 845K)

That's hilarious. Go back to Africa if you really are african cottonpicker

Bahahahaha

first 100 slaves brought to America were Irish kids sold to a black slave owner. be careful what you wish for, ignorant nigger.

No

Sage

OGAA BOOGAAA indeed my black brother

No. Just offer them one free boat ride to Liberia.

How about this. I give you 1 cent and tell you to fuck off

Ah yes, the magical negro who acquired a firearm legally.

we will pay you niggers right after we pay the indians....and also figure what you niggers owe us for not leaving when allowed and fucking up our country.

black people were also slave owners in America. How much do their descendants owe?

Attached: The first slave owner.jpg (506x506, 84K)

We owe niggers nothing.

Niggers on average cost America at a minimum of 400,000 per nigger per year, with welfare, housing, food, healthcare, incarceration costs, etc.

Niggers aren't human, and don't deserve to be treated as such.

Attached: Facial_Geometric_Match.png (800x450, 1.38M)

Oddly enough that's about the average cost per nigger over their lifetime to the US taxpayer.

Attached: diversity is expencive.jpg (1026x768, 63K)

>muh ancestors
Niggers were enslaving each other long before whites were, you dumb nigger. You clearly don't know the history of your own race.

Gas yourself faggot

It will never end, dont you forget, Obama said we're your new Feudal Noble Landlords

Attached: The_Ojibwe_God_Emperor.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I have one thing to say:

Shut up, nigger.

Shut up that’s like saying I should get a millitary discount because my grandfather was a WWII vet.

>Obama said we're your new Feudal Noble Landlords
Who gives a fuck.

>Mfw your ancestors were sold for anal beads and spices and you think you're worth anything, let alone 40k

>tfw im techinically an african american
DAS RITE PAY UP WHITEY

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

Shut up, niggot. We owe you NOTHING

>The only way to recover ANY of this would, of course, be to make them slaves again.
If the world was led by an AI, this would happen for sure.

Attached: 1550768175416.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

Couldn't we do an analysis where we took the difference between SES of African Americans with slave ancestors and SES of those without slave ancestors, and used that as an upper bound of how much reparations are owed to African Americans? My guess is it would be pretty small. On the one hand African American's without slave ancestors would have immigrant ancestors, and so might represent a more "elite" selection of Africans... but on the other hand they would be more recent arrivals to the country and would have less white admixture on average. It might even be negative. I'd be interested if someone has the resources to do this.